Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

MY STORY OF KZK

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
IF I GET TO WRITE THE STORY, IT WILL BE LIKE THIS-

ANURAG TAKES PREM TO PANCHAMESHWAR. BAJAJ TELLS PRERNA, THAT SHE SHOULD NOT TRUST ANURAG AS HE IS SO IRRESPONSIBLE. PRERNA ARGUES WITH BAJAJ AND TELLS HIM THAT SHE TRUSTS ANURAG MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE. SHE ALSO SAYS THAT PREM IS ANURAG'S OWN SON , SO HE'LL NOT LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO PREM. AFTERALL, A FATHER CARES FOR HIS CHILD.
BAJAJ FEELS HURT AND SAYS, 'SORRY PRERNA, MAIN TO BHOOL HI GAYA THA KE PREM MERA NAHI, ANURAG AUR TUMHARA BETA HAIN. ACHHA HUA TUMNE MUZE YAAD DILAYA KE PREM KE BAARE MEIN MUZ SE JYADA TUM AUR ANURAG SOCHTE HO.'
PRERNA- 'MR B, YOU ARE JUST BEING JEALOUS.'
BAJAJ- ' NO PRERNA, I AM NOT JEALOUS OF ANURAG. I WAS JUST WORRIED ABOUT PREM. BUT I GUESS HE'LL BE FINE WITH ANURAG.'
BAJAJ GOES TO OFFICE. PRERNA GETS A CALL FROM ANURAG AND HE TELLS HER THAT HE IS FINE AND PREM IS ALSO FINE. PRERNA FEELS HAPPY.
THEN KOMOLIKA KIDNAPS PREM. IT IS PARTLY BECAUSE OF HER EFFORTS, AND PARTLY BECAUSE OF ANURAG'S CARELESSNESS.
ANURAG SEARCHES FOR PREM. THEN HE GETS A CALL FROM KIDNAPPER. THE PHONE NUMBER IS FROM MUMBAI. SO HE COMES BACK. KIDNAPPER ALSO CALLS PRERNA. PRERNA GETS WORRIED AND GOES TO ANURAG'S PLACE.
PRERNA-'ANURAG, TUM AA GAYE? PREM KAHAN HAIN?'
ANURAG HESITATES.
PRERNA STARTS YELLING-'KAHAN HAIN MERA BETA?'
ANURAG-'PREM KIDNAP HO GAYA?'
PRERNA SLAPS HIM AND BLASTS HIM AND INSULTS HIM. ANURAG CRIES.
PRERNA GOES HOME AND EVERYBODY GETS WORRIED. THEY TRY TO CONTACT BAJAJ BUT HIS PHONE IS OFF.
IN THE NIGHT, BAJAJ COMES HOME. HE SEES EVERYBODY IS GATHERED IN HALL AND PRERNA IS CRYING AND ALL ARE WORRIED.
BAJAJ-'YEH AAP LOG ITNE TENSE KYON HAIN? KYA HUA?'
NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING.
BAJAJ YELLS-'SPEAK UP!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?'
VISHAKHA-'DAD..PREM GOT KIDNAPPED!'
BAJAJ IS STUNNED !
HE STARTS YELLING AT PRERNA-'MAINE TUM SE KAHA THA. PREM KO US ANURAG KE SAATH MAT BHEJO. LEKIN TUM NE MERI BAATE NAHI MAANI. AB DEKHO KYA HUA. KAHAN GAYA TUMHARA BHAROSA?'
VISHAKHA-'DAD, AB KYA HOGA?'
BAJAJ-'PATA NAHI. LET'S HOPE KE PREM KA PITA-MR. ANURAG BASU USE WAPAS BHI LE AYEGA.'
BAJAJ STARTS GOING TO HIS ROOM.
PRERNA GETS UP AND RUNS TOWARDS BAJAJ AND FALLS AT HIS FEET AND SAYS-'MR B PLZ . PLZ MERE PREM KO BACHA LEJIYE. SIRF AAP HI USE WAPAS LA SAKTE HAIN. YEH KAAM SIRF AAP HI KAR SAKTE HAIN. ANURAG TO RONE KE ALAWA KUCH NAHI KAR SAKTA. PLZ MR B PLZ HELP ME.'
BAJAJ SAYS-' KYON PRERNA? KYON HELP KARU MEIN TUMHARI? KEHNE KO TO TUM MERI PATNI HO...BUT YOU HAVE FAILED AS A WIFE. MAIN TO KEHTA HU KE TUM JAISI PATNI MERE DUSHMAN KO BHI NA MILE. AAJ ANURAG NE GALATI KI TO TUMHE MERI YAAD AA RAHI HAIN? SORRY PRERNA, MAIN TUMHARE LIYE KUCH NAHI KAR SAKTA.
VISHAKHA-'DAD PLEASE, DO SOMETHING.'
BAJAJ-'SIRF IS LIYE JA RAHA HU KYONKI MERI BETI KEH RAHI HAIN. '
BAJAJ GOES TO LOOK FOR PREM.
BAJAJ GUESSES-'THIS MUST BE KOMOLIKA'S WORK.' BAJAJ FIRST LOOKS FOR INDRANIL. BAJAJ GETS ALL THE INFORMATION BY THREATENING INDRONIL. THEN BY TAKING ONE CLUE FROM THE OTHER, HE CRACKS THE RACKET AND FINDS KOMOLIKA. HE HAS A FIGHT WITH KOMOLIKA'S MEN. POLICE REACH THERE. BAJAJ SAVES PREM BY FIGHTING LIKE AN ACTION FILM HERO. BAJAJ GETS A SCRATCH ON HIS FOREHEAD.
POLICE CALL UP. TUSHAR TAKES THE CALL. HE TELLS EVERYONE THAT POLICE HAS FOUND PREM AND THEY HAVE TO GO TO A HOSPITAL BUT PREM IS NOT IN DANGER. PRERNA IS HAPPY. THEY GO TO HOSPITAL.
PRERNA-'THANK YOU INSPECTOR. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH GRATEFUL I AM..'
COP-'HUM NE KUCH NAHI KIYA MRS BAJAJ,YEH KAAM TO AAP KE PATI MR RISHABH BAJAJ NE KIYA HAIN. UNHONE APNE JAAN PE KHEL KAR APNE BETE KI JAAN BACHAYI. THANK GOD, UNHE KUCH NAHI HUA..SIRF EK SCRATCH AYA. WAISE 10 ARMED AADMI THE AUR WOH AKELE. UNKE PAAS KOI WEAPON NAHI THA. PAR WOH TO SAB SE LAD GAYE.'
TUSHAR-'MERE DAD AUR PREM KAHAN HAIN?'
INSPECTOR-'YAHIN TO THE DONO.'
THEN THEY SEE BAJAJ IS WALKING TOWARDS THEM IN THE CORRIDOR. HE HAS ONE SCRATCH ON HIS FORHEAD AND HE IS HOLDING PREM IN ARMS AND PREM IS SMILING AND MR B IS ALSO SMILING. PRERNA RUNS TO HIM AND TAKES PREM.THEN SHE SAYS-'MR. B..MAIN...AAP NE YEH SAB"
MR B-'VISHAKHA KE KEHNE PAR KIYA. WAISE BHI KISI BACCHE KO BACHANA NEK KAAM HOTA HAIN. PHIR CHAHE WOH BACCHA AAP KA HO YA PRERNA AUR ANURAG BASU KA!'
AND HE WALKS AWAY. PRERNA IS SHATTERED BY HIS WORDS.
ANURAG COMES THERE. PRERNA TELLS HIM.'YOU HV NO RIGHT TO TOUCH THIS CHILD. YOU HAVE FAILED AS A FATHER.'
ANURAG GOES BACK.

DO TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE MY STORY. I'LL POST NEXT PART SOON. IN NEXT PART I HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH BAJAJ AND PRERNA MARRIAGE. AND ALSO WITH PRERNA AND ANURAG'S RELATIONSHIP.
PLZ POST YOUR COMMENT.

k_z_k Groupbie
k_z_k
k_z_k

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Wow! I feel as I have just finished reading an update!

Good Job!

x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Thnx!!LOLLOLLOLLOL
RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Wow!!!,
Amazing concept and thaught.
You must be the creative head of the KZK.
I like it! simply amazaing.
I guuess samrthing would happen.
R.j
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Too goodClapClap Can't wait to read the next partThumbs Up
sabiya_loveronu Senior Member
sabiya_loveronu
sabiya_loveronu

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged