23 Mar: WRITTEN update:Malik v.s Father

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

March 23, 2009

The episode begins with Dharamraj reaching his room .. he looks at Subhadra's portrait upon the room's wall and he cant seem to level his eyes with her .. as if she was alive .. he looks at her guiltily and breaks down in front of the portrait .. just his sobs breaking the silence .. the sobs of a completely broken man .. helpless and defeated by himself ..

In Baa-Bapuji's room,

Baa is packing her clothes and tells Bapuji that she is leaving the house and she can no  longer stay here .. he asks her the reason and she tells him that she used to think that this is the house of their son, Dharamraj but today she has been proved wrong .. he has proved that this house belongs to the Malik of Dharampur and not their son.. Bapuji tries to make her see reason '

Bapuji : You are right .. I will also leave the house .. let's leave the house .. so what if this house was built by our daughter .. where she was happiest .. so what if Dharamraj treats us like his parents and not his in-laws .. so what if our grandkids are here .. how does it matter?

Baa sees the point that he is trying to make and sobs inconsolably , pleading to Bapuji- asking him to do something for Hiten and that she cannot bear such a punishment for him.. Bapuji tells her that they will stand with Hiten in these thick times as well .. he tells her that today the MALIK has overpowered Dharamraj the father ' but unlike them both, he has no one to share his pain with .. the pain that is manifold the pain that they are experiencing .. and Dharamraj does not even know how to share his pain ..

The next morning,

Moti ben is praying for Hiten's wellbeing and says he is her son even though he's not born to her ' Champakali runs in telling Moti-ben that Santo is nowhere to be found .. Moti-ben tells her to look in the backyard but she is not there as well .. Moti ben wonders where Santo is off to ..

Santo reaches Virat's residency .. Surekha opens the door and is taken aback to see Santo standing in front of her .. and equally surprised is Virat .. she comes inside .. and when  Surekha asks her the reason for her visit, she tells her that she's here to meet Hiten .. Virat calls Hiten downstairs and Hiten stills as soon as he sees Santo and asks her why she is here ..

Santo stutters a little and then tells Hiten to run away from the place .. because that way, there will be no punishment .. Hiten looks at her angrily and asks her to come with him without a word .. Santo follows Hiten .. .

Dharamraj is sitting alone in the hall when Maulik comes to him to get some urgent papers signed.. as DM is reading the papers, Maulik tells him that he's happy that he punished Hiten .. DM is surprised .. Maulik clarifies and tells him that killing a cow is a big crime .. and not punished to death .. but it would not have been just to leave Hiten without any punishment .. Maulik tells DM that he can never take Hiten's place .. but if he were Hiten, he'd understand DM's dilemma .. DM looks at him thoughtfully ..

At that time,

Kadambari comes to her dad and tells him that she wants justice ..

DM : If you want justice, the malik of Dharampur ..

K : EXACTLY! The MALIK of Dharampur is who I have come to .. please don't think I've come to my dad , asking for justice .. I don't know my dad .. I don't even know if he's here with us .. I lost him the day I lost my mother .. you know what Mr.Mahiyanvashi? You never loved your children .. never looked after them .. we were born in a house when our mother was there .. but we grew up in your court .. in the courtroom of the Malik of Dharampur ..

Baa tells Kaduu to keep quiet ..

K :  Why should I keep quiet ? Till what time should I continue keeping mum? I never got love from my father .. I never said anything .. but now I am going to lose my brother and you expect me to say nothing? Dad never loved me .. but Hiten bhai was like my mother, my father .. my everything' if you have punished Hiten-bhai .. also punish the father .. the father that you have defeated in your urge to become the malik .. the just ..

Baa joins her hands .. telling Kaduu to stop .. DM gets angry ..

DM: Baa .. why do you join hands? Infact I, the father join hands in front of you Kadambari because indeed I am defeated today .. but as Dharamraj Mahiyanashi .. my head still stands high and proud ..

________

Bapuji receives a call from Hiten's friend and tells him that Hiten is not there .. his friend tells him that he left his mobile with Hiten when taking the car out of the shoulder on the Holi night .. Bapuji is confused and his friend tells him the entire story .. Bapuji is shocked and rushes inside ..

Hiten comes to the DM mansion with Santo in tow ..

H : Well done Mr.Mahiyavanshi .. well done! What a trick .. to send your wife to me and tell me to run away.. what else could one expect?

DM is infuriated and asks Santo why she went there and upon who's permission ..

Santo tells him that she went there because of the punishment Hiten had got ..

DM : Yes .. the punishment that he has got because he committed the crime '

Bapuji comes and tells DM and everyone that Hiten is innocent .. Hiten asks him not to continue but Bapuji continues '

*Flashback*

Mawdi runs away .. threatening to tell the villagers that Hiten has her cow, her mawdi, her mother .. Hiten looks at the cow as soon as he hears the word mother from Mongi .. he instantly unties the rope from her neck and tells her that he knows what a mother means and apologizes to the cow for his wrong behaviour .. and then his friend helps him get the car out of the shoulder ..

*End of flashback*

Kaduu runs to Hiten and hugs him happily .. happy that he will not be punished now ..

DM asks him why he did not say the same when he was asked to , before the panch ..

H : Who was I to talk to ? The man who only wants to hear men sing his praises? The man who can hear his praises but turns a deaf ear to his children's wails ?  The man who never loved his children .. the man who is more eager to become the Malik of Dharampur rather than be a father to his children?

DM is irritated by Hiten's course of action ..

H : You know what Mr.Mahiyanvashi? I am very happy that you punished me .. because that removed a thing from my heart which was troubling me.. that day when I left you .. I thought I was wrong .. but by punishing me .. you have proved that I was not .. you have proved that you can value a diamond but not a relationship .. you have proved that you are infact, not worthy of ANY relationship ..

DM looks at him angrily, feeling betrayed ..

H: (Looks at his mother's portrait) .. I always used to have a grudge with God .. for taking my mother away from me so early on .. but now I have nothing against him .. now whenever I pray, I just ask God never to make you my mother's husband .. and never again to make you my father.. in our next births ..

DM looks at him tearily .. and leaves for his room .. Hiten stops him ..

H: Wait .. atleast hear YOUR punishment before you go .. I take away the rights which you have as a father to perform my last rites.. you no longer will have the right to do that.. I will die on the day you sentenced me to .. but the moment will torment you forever.. the thought of having your son cremated by a stranger ' that is your punishment Mr.Mahiyavanshi ..

DM walks towards him one last time .. with tears blurring his vision .. and then goes away to his room .. Hiten has a peaceful look on his face ..

Edited by ronitfan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Suks.  A son clashes.  What's new?  But this I have to read
ronitfan thumbnail
Aww you didnt like the title kya?

Ok I'll change .. *sob*
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sukhi ji, I was just abt to leaving my house to urs to ask for an update pleaseeeeeeeeeee😆😆

thank u so much sweetheart🤗
Pari_Angle thumbnail
sukhi ......mujey to title pasand aaya Malik v.s Father
thank u sukhi for update
aaj ye baat dikhai di ki .........DM ne apne bacho ko time hi nahi diya he ....uski bibi ke jaane ke baad .......
usne jadaa kud ko malik ban ne me hi invole rakhaa he .....
jo aaj usko real me fill huva he

ronitfan thumbnail
Hehehe thanks Angel and Amisha..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
GREATT Update Suks.....Goshhh....This Hiten, he should have told the truth on that day only....kya faaltoo ego...i dont like egos

Man he's making my jaanu crying like hell😭why is he doing this...hope santu saves him now....by this way, she can also get a place in Hiten n DM's heart....as well as Moti-B😡😊

Can't wait for tomo's epi...
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi fantastic update.. brilliant episode.. Brilliant acting, brilliant directing, brilliant dialogue's...

Hiten and DM were at loggerheads once again.. and yet again Hiten had the upperhand.. DM dint even say anything.. he just accepted everything... His eyes though, showed each and every emotion he was going through.. just brilliant stuff... 
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sukhi - family dynamics and scenarios being played out here. One good thing - Hiten had let Mawdi go has been cleard up without Santu having to become Lady Karamchand.

We have to just wait and watch how it will be resolved........
ronitfan thumbnail
LOOOL lady karamchand .. hahaah

but yes I am so happy the truth played out .. awesome !