Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Vote for Mandakini plzzzzzzzzz

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sonucrazy

Groupbie

sonucrazy

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Please vote for "hard working" Mandakini......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As Terrence Sir said that day that he identifies with her as they both are sooo hardworking. Please guys give her a chance, dnt throw her out, I completely agree that she wasn't the best that day but she was NOT BAD AT ALL. But at the same time I personally think her body is great when it comes to a dancer, she deserves to learn from our Terrence Sir and if she is out, she might not get that golden chance.

Please prove that the talend rules over "emotional" drama played by Remo. I honestly want Mangesh to come but hate the fact that Remo is taking advantage of his situation Angry

C'mon guys- give this girl "without X-factor" a chance to prove her, she really deserves it !!!!! but might be out because of her looks and LACK of sympathy drama from her guru who is the best and is way up from these emotional dramas.......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vote for Mandakini plzzzzzzzzz" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TdotTdot

TdotTdot

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonucrazy

As Terrence Sir said that day that he identifies with her as they both are sooo hardworking. Please guys give her a chance, dnt throw her out, I completely agree that she wasn't the best that day but she was NOT BAD AT ALL. But at the same time I personally think her body is great when it comes to a dancer, she deserves to learn from our Terrence Sir and if she is out, she might not get that golden chance.

Please prove that the talend rules over "emotional" drama played by Remo. I honestly want Mangesh to come but hate the fact that Remo is taking advantage of his situation Angry

C'mon guys- give this girl "without X-factor" a chance to prove her, she really deserves it !!!!! but might be out because of her looks and LACK of sympathy drama from her guru who is the best and is way up from these emotional dramas.......

Oh man I completely aggree with you!!!

I hate the fact that Remo is very partial in commenting and uses all the emotional drama to get his team to win. He always says something negative about other teams. But when his team performs he is all praise about them. Such a piece of trash.

On the other hand Terrence is so noble and so much more dignified. He should be made grandmaster in future.

Lastly, I really want mandakini to be voted back coz she truly has the dancing skills and talents. I liked all her performances so far and want to see how her next performance will be. She is no. 1 among the girls no doubt.

anjalibc

Goldie

anjalibc

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonucrazy

right. i have voted already  and will vote. She deserves to be in and also Terrence Toli should be stronger with her entry

luvterence

Groupbie

luvterence

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged

agreed with u. mandakini should be there in last 12. no doubt mangesh was good but that was not bcoz of his dancing but the song remo had choosen. that song itself has such an impact that everybody must got connected to it. that was the trick of remo. such jerk he is. now he is emotionally blackmailing public for their votes.

such type of  man should be thrown out of the show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top