All About Love - Invite Only # 22 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Guyss...that guy...who dies during bomb scene..he still looks to me like abhijeet sawant..LMAO
Originally posted by angel77

I had Mailed Barry abt that proposal scene and he finally Replied

Sure karishma
i would see what can i do about it

*balle balle* chalo some replyy atleast...no replyy bout AR romance?😕
Originally posted by angel77

I had Mailed Barry abt that proposal scene and he finally Replied

Sure karishma
i would see what can i do about it

Nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can u also tell him that the story needs help !!!
Originally posted by Kashviiiiii

Guyss...that guy...who dies during bomb scene..he still looks to me like abhijeet sawant..LMAO

🤣
Heyy guys
COngrats on 22nd thread

Wow barry said lets see what we can do about that kariz thats awesome

Anyways did he say nything about romance

I need some
KARI....OMG Thanku again....cho chweet...he replied...Ok he better do his best!

Hamzie...LOLLLL Not only you...I pmed Kari after I watched few epi's of KYPH and I'm sure she must've tought that I was mad LOL
I watched the epi's few weeks ago, cause you girls were talking about it....Well....My BP had risen and I could've killed Ekta....You girls were raising it soo much, so i tought it was a happy happy show...Then Kari pmed me the story and that was enough for me to stop immediatly ;)
heloooooo guyssssssss! Today...was sucha fun day!paper was greeeeeat....mom backkkk! her b'day...!!!went out wid her aftr sooo longgg ....BFF also stayin overrrr!and some more things also hapened...!lol...!ya ya i still hav examss! bt its on friday!😛
Thnkuuu Maitru for updates/promo/TB news and everything!Lovee uuu sooo much!
and all 3 of them r disappointing=(

Epi sounds sooo average except the flowers and Tacos scene! Wish i could giv it a miss! bt aadat se majboor...So can't lol...!!!BFF is hatin me for that!
Neways off to watch the epi!t and we'll see u'll tomo....
*hugsss*Byeeeeeee!
Edited by mainu - 15 years ago
Awwww @Bomb scene-the wayy he holds her..!!!!! uff i died..mein hoti toh i wld hv thre tat bomb outta the van..police bhaar mein jaaye..interns were far away na?
Originally posted by nina_luck

KARI....OMG Thanku again....cho chweet...he replied...Ok he better do his best!

Hamzie...LOLLLL Not only you...I pmed Kari after I watched few epi's of KYPH and I'm sure she must've tought that I was mad LOL
I watched the epi's few weeks ago, cause you girls were talking about it....Well....My BP had risen and I could've killed Ekta....You girls were raising it soo much, so i tought it was a happy happy show...Then Kari pmed me the story and that was enough for me to stop immediatly ;)

It was good till they made the leap..then it went down the drain...but the first few episodes were awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee....when they get married..Uff Iqbal is toooooooooooo goood