India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

update 6 sep

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 07 September 2004 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Kali is sitting on the sofa and thinking about what Abhay said to her. Kali remembers Abhay telling her that if her dad is going away from her, only she is the cause of it. Kali hears the door bell ring. She gets up and is surprised to see Abhay standing there. Kali remembers how Abhay had slapped her and how he told everyone that Kali is dead for him. Abhay asks Kali whether she will not ask him to come inside. Kali moves aside and Abhay comes inside and sits on the sofa. Abhay tells Kali that he is feeling strange that today they are trying to find and understand each other as though they are strangers. Abhay tells her that their relationship is 22 years old and in these years, she has changed so much. He tells her that he remembers all those moments when Kali started to walk. Abhay tells her that she first learnt to say "Mother" but she learnt how to walk holding his finger. Abhay tells Kali that at that moment he had decided that she was his dream and meant everything to him. He tells her that he had many plans for her, but she has changed so much. Abhay tells Kali that if he is angry with her today, it's because of the mistake she committed.
Kali tells Abhay that in these 22 years, he also tried to commit himself to other relations which was the cause of her going away from him. Abhay tells Kali that she is wrong and tells her that he had brought Kkusum and Kumud into her life because in his opinion, Kkusum was like Mahi and Kumud was like Kali. Abhay says that he wanted all of them to live together happily. He dejectedly tells Kali that she and her mother Mahi, thought otherwise. Abhay tells Kali that even on the day of Mahi's death, he and Mahi had an altercation because Mahi thought I was neglecting her (Kali) and giving more importance to Kkusum and Kumud. Abhay tells her that he has always given more importance to Kali and Mahi, even more that Kkusum and Kumud, but they always misunderstood him. Abhay tells Kali that Mahi couldn't understand him and starts crying.
Kali sits besides him and consoles him saying that she can't see him crying and wipes his tears. Kali says that she can't see him crying. Kali hugs Abhay and starts crying. Abhay asks Kali to come back home with him. Kali refuses saying that she doesn't have any complaints against him, but she really loves Garv. Kali tells Abhay that Garv needs her at the moment and pleads Abhay not to force her. Abhay tries to convince Kali but she is adamant.

Just then, Police comes to Garv's house. The ACP tells Abhay that he has come to arrest Kali for the theft of Abhay's will. Abhay is shocked. The ACP tells Abhay that they have arrested Harry and he has given his statement that Nakul and Harry did the theft and Kali was behind this theft. Abhay tells to ACP that he might have been mistaken, but the ACP tells Abhay that he can see the truth in Kali's eyes. Abhay looks towards Kali and she bends her face down. Kali starts crying and tells Abhay that she doesn't understand how all that happened. Kali tells Abhay that maybe she did it because she was upset with him. Kali hugs Abhay asking for forgiveness and starts crying. Abhay asks ACP that if he takes back the case, then he can't arrest Kali. The ACP tells Abhay that he is sorry but Kali has to come to the Police Station because there was a murder at the Hotel at the same time as the theft and now Kali is also a suspect. Kali and Abhay are shocked to hear this.

The Police is taking Kali to the Jeep when Garv comes in his car and asks the ACP the reason for Kali's arrest. The ACP tells him that he has a warrant against Kali. Kali holds Garv's hand and tells him that she agrees that she did commit a mistake by stealing Abhay's Will Papers but the Police is suspecting her for Mahi's murder. Kali asks Garv as to how can she murder her own mother. Garv asks Kali not to worry and says that he will get her out soon. The Police takes Kali in their Jeep.

Aryaman is sitting worried and Ksh*tij is standing beside him. Ksh*tij tells Aryaman that he knows why is Aryaman so worried. Aryaman tells Ksh*tij that Nakul has let him down terribly. Aryaman tells Ksh*tij that Nakul has only compounded his own problems by running away from the Police. Aryaman asks Ksh*tij as to how could Nakul do such a thing for Kali. Ksh*tij tells Aryaman that he agrees that whatever Nakul has done is wrong, but somewhere down the line, he feels that Aryaman is also the reason for it. Aryaman is shocked to hear this and asks Kshtiij as to why does he think like that. Ksh*tij asks Aryaman as to why doesn't Ksh*tij commit mistakes like Nakul. Ksh*tij tells Aryaman that he doesn't commit mistakes because Aryaman has given him such affection and trusted him so much that Ksh*tij thinks twice before doing something which will hurt Aryaman's trust and love. Ksh*tij tells Aryaman that he has long back taken away his trust and love from Nakul, and since Nakul now has nothing to lose, he has become careless. Ksh*tij asks Aryaman to be affectionate and kind towards Nakul and then he is sure that Nakul will do Aryaman proud. Aryaman thinks about it.
Abhay's Dad calls Aryaman and tells him that the Police has arrested Kali and asks him whether he can come to the Police Station. Aryaman is shocked and tells them that he will be there. Aryaman tells Ksh*tij that Kali has been arrested and tells him to go to Kumud and Aai to see if they have got any lawyer. Ksh*tij tells Aryaman that he forgot to inform him that Garv is now fighting the case of Kkusum, and tells Aryaman that he made Kkusum agree regarding this. Aryaman is not convinced and tells Ksh*tij that he can manage to convince Abhay but no-one can convince Kumud. Ksh*tij tells Aryaman that they will see later about how to convince Kumud, but first they have to go to the Police Station.

Abhay's Dad and Sarala are at the Police Station and talking to the ACP. Kali and Harry are also standing there. Abhay's Dad asks the ACP that why has he held back Kali and Nakul when Abhay has withdrawn the case of his Will theft. The ACP tells him that there was a murder that took place at the same place and so he just wanted to interrogate them regarding that because Kali and Harry were there. Abhay's Dad gets furious and asks the ACP that since all of them were there, whether he will ask them all to stay at the Police Station. The ACP tells them that he will not hesitate to do it as well if need be. The ACP tells him what if Mahi's murderer is one among the family and if it happens then they will not want any case against that person because he is in the family. Abhay's Dad and Sarala are shocked to hear this. The ACP tells them that he is only following the Law and asks them to call their lawyer if they have one. Abhay's Dad tells Sarala that he will call Garv but she refuses and asks him to call any other lawyer, but not Garv. Kali is concerned.
Just then, Garv walks in and gives a paper to the ACP telling him that this is the permission of the Asst. Magistrtate to take a look at the Will Theft Case. The ACP calls a constable and asks him to give the required file to Garv. Garv lso asks the ACP that he also wants to see the Mahi murder case file. The ACP asks the reason to which Garv replies that since he is Kkusum's Defense Lawyer, he need to see it. Sarala and Abhay's Dad are surprised to hear this.

Sarala goes to Kkusum and asks her as to why did she agree for Garv fighting her case. Kkusum tells her that she has taken this decision against her will because she is worried more about Kumud. Kkusum tells her that Kumud and Aai have gone to Pune to get a lawyer, but what if they come without success. Kkusum tells her that Garv might be able to help her win the case and this might bring Kumud and Garv together. Sarala tells Kkusum that after what Garv has done, she can't trust Garv. Sarala tells Kkusum that she is worried about Kumud and when she will return to her marital relationship happily. Kkusum tells her that Kumud will go back to her married life shortly. Kkusum tells Sarala that they can think this case as a chance for Garv to overlook his mistakes and accept him again. Sarala tells Kkusum that if she thinks that giving one more chance and time to Garv would help patch-up Kumud and Garv, then that will be a good thing to do. Kkusum tells Sarala that they would also have to think about Kali. Sarala tells Kkusum that they thought of marrying Kali to a suitable boy but everytime Kali herself does something stupid that Kali only suffers. Sarala tells Kkusum that Kali is still staying at Garv's place. Kkusum starts crying. Sarala consoles Kkusum that she will talk to Abhay regarding this and tells her that everything will be fine. Sarala leaves.

Garv is studying the files intently at his home. Garv calls his friend Verma from the Phorensic Department and tells him that he needs his help. Garv and Verma go to the Hotel room in which the theft took place and search the room. Garv then talks with the security staff at the Hotel.

The ACP asks Abhay's Dad and Sarala as to where their lawyer was. The ACP tells them that Garv might not have got the bail and so he didn't come. Garv comes there and hands over the papers to ACP telling him that these were the Bail Papers of Kali and Harry. The ACP compliments Garv on his smart work and tells him that these were just the bail papers for the theft case. The ACP tells them that Mahi's murder case is still pending. Kali is shocked to hear this.

Courtesy: www.setindia.com

anam Groupbie
anam
anam

Posted: 07 September 2004 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Hi

Any luck for today's updateWink

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 08 September 2004 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Jodi - Like I told u before when you once said this ... I explained that you might be right about MISBAH but I did not get those updates from that source. I get it either through setindia message board or e-mails from some friend.

Since you seem to receive this mail why not help update this forum.

Thanks
F
misbahuddinka Newbie
misbahuddinka
misbahuddinka

Posted: 08 September 2004 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Hey Flora,

This is MISBAH here. Jodi was right about me updating Kkusum.

Actually, I started a new Yahoo group and I update Kkusum only   in my group, and I want my updates to be exclusive to my group only. Thats why I detest those who post my updates elsewhere without my permission, and they dun even give me credit !!! This is the limit.

If u r getting the updates, it only means that some of the members of my group are taking the updates from my group and posting it at SETINDIA.com Message board or sending it to u via e-mail.

Please stop posting my updates here. 'coz anyhow I will find out who is the one who is posting my updates at SETINDIA and I will surely ban him from my group.

U may feel I am a bit harsh but I dun want my hard work to go unnoticed, 'coz nobody here knows it is me who is doing the updates.

Hope u got my point.

MISBAH

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 08 September 2004 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hey Misbah,

I am sorry. Like I have said to Jodi; I saw the post , felt the info was useful to the people on this forum so I posted the update.
But I must say you do a wonderful job updating in a very detailed fashion. Will and have already stopped posting ur updates as requested.

Flora
anam Groupbie
anam
anam

Posted: 10 September 2004 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Hi Flora

Any news on the updates of Kkusum, Please!!!!!Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top