Helloo! πŸ€—

Its Great to Be Back to Yet Another Season of IPL! 😳😳

This Thread is Exclusively for

Kolkata Knight Rider's aka KKR

Supporters!

SRK's Apna Team & So is Ourz!!

Black symbolizes the Godess Kali

The golden helmet is a symbol of our focus and commitment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Sponsers!

--Shahrukh Khan--

--Jay Mehta--

--Juhi Chawla--

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Squad!

(Source:The Hindu,Dated March 23)

1.Saurav Ganguly (dada)

2.Brendon McCullum

3.Chris Gayle

4.Ricky Ponting

5.David Hussey

6.Brad Hodge

7.Moises Henriques

8.Angelo Matthews

9.Ajanta Mendis

10.Charl Langeveldt

11.Mashrafe Mortaza

12.Ajit Agarkar

13.Murali Kartik

14.Ishant Sharma

15.Akash Chopra

16.Cheteshwar Pujara

17.Yashpal Singh

18.Arindam Ghosh

19.Saurav Sarkar

20.Shoaib Sheikh

21.Sunny Singh

22.Mohnish Parmar

KKR Matches

April 19:  Kolkata Knight Riders v Deccan Chargers (Newlands, Cape Town)

Result:Deccan Chargers beat KKR by 8 Wickets

April 21: Kolkata Knight Riders v Kings XI Punjab (Kingsmead, Durban)

Result:Knight Riders beat Kings XI Punjab by 11 runs

April 23: Kolkata Knight Riders v Rajasthan Royals (St George's Park, Port Elizabeth)

Result: Rajasthan Royals win in Super Over

April 25:Kolkata Knight Riders v Chennai Super Kings (Newlands, Cape Town)

Match abandoned due to rain

April 27: Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians (Newlands, Cape Town)

KKR lose the Match by 92 runs

April 29: Kolkata Knight Riders v Royal Challengers (Kingsmead, Durban)

May 1:Royal Challengers v Kings XI Punjab (Buffalo Park, East London)

May 3: Kings XI Punjab v Kolkata Knight Riders (Buffalo Park, East London)

May 5: Delhi Daredevils v Kolkata Knight Riders (Kingsmead, Durban)

May 10:Kolkata Knight Riders v Delhi Daredevils (Buffalo Park, East London)

May 12: Royal Challengers vs Kolkata Knight Riders (Supersport Park, Centurion, Pretoria)

May 16: Deccan Chargers v Kolkata Knight Riders (St George's Park, Port Elizabeth)

May 18:Chennai Super Kings v Kolkata Knight Riders (Supersport Park, Centurion, Pretoria)

May 20:Rajasthan Royals v Kolkata Knight Riders (Kingsmead, Durban)

May 22: Semifinal 1 at Supersport Park, Centurion, Pretoria

May 23: Semifinal 2 at Wanderers, Johannesburg

May 24: Closing ceremony followed by final (Wanderers, Johannesburg)

NEWS !  KKR TIMES ! NEWS !

You can READ KKR NEWS BULATTIN's

Links to the Pages

1)
KKR NEWS [1] dated 26.03.2009

2)
KKR NEWS [2] dated 30.03.2009

3)
KKR NEWS [3] dated 31.03.2009

4)
KKR NEWS [4] dated 02.04.2009

KKR Fans

KKR#1 *Dakoo_Minzy* πŸ€—

KKR#2 osprisshowMOUπŸ€—

KKR#3 roshaaanπŸ€—

KKR#4 sweety4jaanπŸ€—

KKR#5 aish_punkπŸ€—

KKR#6 rukhayaπŸ€—

KKR#7 RykaπŸ€—

KKR#8 pinky no1πŸ€—

KKR#9 CeruleanSkyπŸ€—

KKR#10 sonataca πŸ€—

KKR#11 Uudee πŸ€—

KKR#12 sun_423 πŸ€—

KKR#13 pinguunique πŸ€—

KKR#14 -ATP- πŸ€—

KKR#15 xmanisha  πŸ€—

KKR#16 Aditi_DMG πŸ€—

KKR#17 princezna πŸ€—

KKR#18 Snape πŸ€—

KKR#19 swan20 πŸ€—

KKR#20 sneha tendulkar πŸ€—

KKR#21 shanu333 πŸ€—
Siggies

(thanks to Shreya Ceruleansky) πŸ˜ƒ

Link:https://i42.tinypic.com/2w4b2tw.jpg

Link:https://i41.tinypic.com/e628a9.jpg

To Join in the Lead,

Please Reply Below!! Lets Show Our Strength!!

As you join please answer these questions

*QUESTIONS*

1)How sure are you that KKR will win this season of IPL?? Rate in a scale of 100%

2)You want Ganguly to be retained as Captain or a new facE??

3)Will Knight's Angels Create Magic this time??

4)Whichh team will appear to be the strongest opponent for KKR??

5)Did you support KKR in the Last IPL season??...

6)Any message you would like to Give the Team members??

A well wisher &Fan of KKR
*Dakoo_Minzy*

NOTE: It would be great if anyone of you can volunteer to make a siggy for the KKR Members,we would all love to have our Siggy Box Shining with it! 😳

Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Osprisshow thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Yessss....................i m supporting KKR frm ma heart..!!!❀️

1)Yap....i m pretty sure of 99.99% tht this time KKR will totally rockzzzz

2)Ganguly...He is the BEST!....i cant see another one as the captain wthout GAnguly.............!!DADA u r the Best captain in the world history of cricketπŸ€—

3)No idea abt kkr angelz..bcos i hvnt seen thm yet!

4)i think it will b RR!..their strongest oponent!

5)yah....i m supporting KKR frm the last season...nd this tym i m more crazzzzyyer..bcos thre is Masrafi mortoza frm ma own country!πŸ₯³

..KKR...go ahead ..we r with u.....!Enjoy the every game...nd win it!!!!

.........................Korbo Lorbo Jitbo...re...............................

1)How sure are you that KKR will win this season of IPL?? Rate in a scale of 100%

110%, i support KKR from bottom of ma heart.

yes, i would like him to remain as captain.

Of course, no doubt about that

I think it would be rajsthan royals or  punjab.

Yes, for me its KKR all the way.

Jus want to say that, "good luck guys, give your 100% and rest of it leave it on the one above all of us. He will help you. have a great time in S.A."

Edited by sweety4jaan - 15 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail
Hey awesome..u created a thread 4 KKR :D

)How sure are you that KKR will win this season of IPL?? Rate in a scale of 100%
96%

I would'nt mind a new face

Not really sure :)

Has 2 b RR!

Yeah n will alwys do!!

Guys..u have the ability 2 win..n i don thnk u need ne oda support wen SRK's by ur side..bt awl d best from us members on IF..:D...we'll alwyz b wid u..n go show the world 'kyaa dum hai humme' πŸ˜‰

Aish
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

NEWS !  KKR TIMES ! NEWS ! (1)

Dated 26/03/2009

John Buchanan has bought in a Four Captain Formula

One captain for batting
One Captain for Bowling
One Captain for fielding
+
 A main Captain who will go for the Toss

(Its just a 20 over game,in that 4 Captains? 😲 Well,as a KKR wellwisher this news is kind of undigestable for me! *depressed*
Will this result in dividing the team into 4?
)

Dada Reacts to the 4 Captain Formula
Saurav Ganguly ridiculed John Buchanan's idea of having 4 rotating Captains for the KKR Team for Second Edition of IPL saying tomorow i can also ask for four Coaches!
(wow! fabulous Reaction,that is why i love you dada πŸ‘β­οΈ)

Kolkata Reacts to 4 Captain Formula
A group of youngsters took the streets to protesting the development and shouted slogans like "GO BACK BUCHANAN".They also burnt Buchanan's effigy outside the Stadium.
(Kolkata people are the World Best Fans!!! πŸ‘ I salute each one of you for the timely reaction.Well lucky for Buchanan IPL is not in India this time or else he would not have been spared!)

SRK's Reaction to 4 Captain Formula
"Saurav is our main man,no idea or  decision will be taken without Dada's consent and Agreement.And the Whole KKR respects and loves him to no end.So There is no reason to overreact by any of us right now."

"Dada is very dear to us and nobody is taking away the Captaincy from him or taking him away from the Team."

"John and Saurav are the mainstays of our Team and all decisions will be taken in tandem with them"

(There you go SRK!!! Wow!! KKR is really lucky you are its Owner! πŸ‘ Rightfully taken decision!!! Love you to the core for retaining Dada as Captain) 😳

signing off from KKR News desk
*Dakoo Minzy* ❀️

Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 15 years ago
Ryka thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks DM for this postπŸ˜ƒ Hopefully by the end of this season we will see Dada lift the IPL cup πŸ˜›

Frankly my loyalty to KKR is far less than my loyalty towards Dada... so considering the controversy going on... one thing i am dead sure about I am not supporting a franchise which humiliates India's Most successful Captain.... So for me Sourav Ganguly should be the ONLY one will captain the Kinghtriders... Else I am not interested in the tournament... even if i do watch it... then I will support Dada and  for a team i will support my home team.

The fan in me would like to believe they have got what it takes to win the tournament but Mr. Coach has his way... then i will say the team has less than 10% chance of winning this tournament.

There is no one to match Sourav Ganguly... So it is Dada for as long as he plays.

Hopefully they will... though i really hope it is the Knights who actually spin magic on the fieldπŸ˜ƒ

In this format all are equally placed... it could be anyone's game. But i would really like KKR to win matches against the Super Kings and the Rajashtan Royals, the only 2 teams they couldnt win against in the last season.

Most definetlyπŸ˜ƒ

Just enjoy your game... the more you guys enjoy you will make it enjoyable for your supporters... and Yes, May God give you all the strength to deal with your bizzare  coach and his equally bizzare innovations. Stick to your basics... I am sure you will do much better than under any NEW technique. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ryka thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

NEWS !  KKR TIMES ! NEWS !

Dated 26/03/2009

John Buchanan has bought in a Four Captain Formula

One captain for batting
One Captain for Bowling
One Captain for fielding
+
 A main Captain who will go for the Toss

(Its just a 20 over game,in that 4 Captains? 😲 Well,as a KKR wellwisher this news is kind of undigestable for me! *depressed*
Will this result in dividing the team into 4?
)

It just doesnt make any sense to me... in a match that will last for a max for 3 hours... and 40 overs... how does having 4/5 captains going to serve the purpose? If not anything else KKR is going to be penalised heavily for the slow over rates
(Which capt will pay the fine in that case???) By the time they decide which player will captain for the next 3 overs and that capt decides which bowler has to bowl now and then the fielding captain places the field and then waits for some kind of approval from the coach in the den... it will turn out to be longer than a test match. And not to mention the confusing that will be going on in the minds of the other 6 non captain players... it is going to be a mess the opposition is surely going to relish!!!

Dada Reacts to the 4 Captain Formula
Saurav Ganguly ridiculed John Buchanan's idea of having 4 rotating Captains for the KKR Team for Second Edition of IPL saying tomorow i can also ask for four Coaches!
(wow! fabulous Reaction,that is why i love you dada πŸ‘β­οΈ)
That was typically Dada... I am so glad he put it as bluntly as that. He has never been a man who is scared to speak his mind or cared to sugarcoat anything he says... he is honest and thankfully didnt be a part of the fake PR gestures that the coach was doing in the press conference... which is why Dada has been such a great leader.πŸ‘

Kolkata Reacts to 4 Captain Formula
A group of youngsters took the streets to protesting the development and shouted slogans like "GO BACK BUCHANAN".They also burnt Buchanan's effigy outside the Stadium.
(Kolkata people are the World Best Fans!!! πŸ‘ I salute each one of you for the timely reaction.Well lucky for Buchanan IPL is not in India this time or else he would not have been spared!)

I am all for Kolkata rising to support its Hero... but i think burning  effigies isnt the way to go about it. It will reflect adversely on Dada... With all the beefing up of security for Buchanan making headlines is just will turn Buchanan into a hero to an outsider. I think the Print and the Visual Media should raise in support of Dada which they are already doing... that will be the best way to get Kolkata's voice heard.

SRK's Reaction to 4 Captain Formula
"Saurav is our main man,no idea or  decision will be taken without Dada's consent and Agreement.And the Whole KKR respects and loves him to no end.So There is no reason to overreact by any of us right now."

"Dada is very dear to us and nobody is taking away the Captaincy from him or taking him away from the Team."

"John and Saurav are the mainstays of our Team and all decisions will be taken in tandem with them"

(There you go SRK!!! Wow!! KKR is really lucky you are its Owner! πŸ‘ Rightfully taken decision!!! Love you to the core for retaining Dada as Captain) 😳

I am not very sure about What Mr.Khan really means here. The way i see it this statement is made to keep the Dada's fans reaction in check. What stands out for me in this statement of SRK is that he mentions the stratergies will be implemented only after Dada agrees to it... so does that mean that Dada will not have any say in actually MAKING those strategies and he just has to say a yes or a no to those strategies??? Given Buchanan's statement that SRK has given him COMPLETE independence that is what this statement is supposed to actually mean Well, till i hear an official press release stating that Sourav Ganguly ONLY will capt The Knightriders... nothing is going to make me feel better because the issue here is not about Dada not being the captain... the issue is about him being reduced to one of the many captains.
Though a part of me is sad at Dada being treated so shabbily by his coach all over again... A part of me is glad this happened. When Dada decides to prove a point... he proves it in style and his critics are just forced to acknowledge thatπŸ‘.

*Dakoo Minzy* ❀️

Thanks DM for the News updateπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ryka - 15 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ryka

I am not very sure about What Mr.Khan really means here. The way i see it this statement is made to keep the Dada's fans reaction in check. What stands out for me in this statement of SRK is that he mentions the stratergies will be implemented only after Dada agrees to it... so does that mean that Dada will not have any say in actually MAKING those strategies and he just has to say a yes or a no to those strategies??? Given Buchanan's statement that SRK has given him COMPLETE independence that is what this statement is supposed to actually mean Well, till i hear an official press release stating that Sourav Ganguly ONLY will capt The Knightriders... nothing is going to make me feel better because the issue here is not about Dada not being the captain... the issue is about him being reduced to one of the many captains.
Though a part of me is sad at Dada being treated so shabbily by his coach all over again... A part of me is glad this happened. When Dada decides to prove a point... he proves it in style and his critics are just forced to acknowledge thatπŸ‘.

*Dakoo Minzy* ❀️

Awwe Ryka! I was waiting for your comment! 😳
SRK for sure has a buisiness point of view! Its clearly visible,its just from buisiness point of view Actors/Businessman etc have joined to support IPL Teams! SRK's each each remark clarifies it!

Well,Now we know Dada has been announced as IPL Captain,at the same time SRK also mentions John has all right to take any new decisions.I just can't make out want SRK wants or what is he trying to say? πŸ˜•

I know for sure that if there is one person who will not lie that is Saurav Ganguly,Whatever he has said regarding the matter i belive it 100%..I want dada to play really well and take the KKR Tean to heights! ⭐️ It wont be an easy run but Dada will make it and only he can make it! 😳
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How sure are you that KKR will win this season of IPL?? Rate in a scale of 100%
Ans:=100%
Ans:=defntly Ganguly rocks as a captain n true kolkatan.

Ans:=hope so,they r pretty good.
Ans:=I think Kings 11 Punjab

Ans:=yesss coz m from Kolkata,n m alwayz with Kolkata Knight Riders no matter wat.
Ans:=just do it ths time guyz,Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo Re.

KKR ROCKS
KKR RULZ  πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Edited by pinky no1 - 15 years ago
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DM , thanks for telling me about this *hugs*

Alright , this is Reserved for me = ) I'll edit it later : D

Lotsa love , Shreya