Posted: 15 years ago
Samrat is a well deserving roadie............v.sad that he has gone out.😭
Nauman was the one who was responsible for the misunderstandings b/w sufi n samrat...
Everyone wants to win roadies..so i can accept sufi n naumi's move coz samrat was a strong contender...but natasha???
Despite of their long bonding she voted against samrat...she is a gr8 politician...
poor samrat made cunning people n loud fighter cocks as friends...
Samrat played politics but not against his friends......he was genuine...👏👏👏
But what makes me laugh is the way he makes faces ( from Fame X---Daler mehendi-who was the judge used to say---"Samrat u have a gr8 voice, good personality but please stop making faces..it disturbs a lot 😆" but he still continues.......)
i felt really bad for him.................

he was so sweet..............
after the way he spoke to tammy in the last episode i jus hated him how dare he talk like that to her
he went on to defend palak and she was doing her fake crying

agreed he was very gud at the task but his behaviour wasnt really gud wid tammy

and yess even i dint expect natasha to vote against him she is playing the game very smartly .... samrat maybe dint even expect it from her
yaar acha nai huwa natasha ko jana chaye ta samrat nai yaar
He was awesome with the Crocodile task...loved the way he held up the croc's face and then picked up the coin....I don't think any of the ohers would ahve even dared to do it!!! Was soo sad to see him go!!
samrat got kicked off because he was the biggest threat to the roadies in terms of task performance - quite frankly they're scared sh*tless of him! i dont think it was the politics but rather a strategic move on the part of the (few) roadies who are actually using their brain! either way, im sad to see him go.
u am v sad samrat had to go. he is rly good in te tasks and is a very mature person. i rly wanted him to win. or atleast come in the finale atleast. now i onlyu want sufi to win.
Samrat is the one who plays all the politics, Not Nauman. nauman has also been performing better than Samrat in many occasions. Ands Samrat would have survived if he would haven't acted smart and tried to threat everybody for palak. Both bhai behen ne gandgi machake rakhi thi, acha hua , woh chala gaya...
Edited by t2004sachin - 15 years ago
no comments rather just want to say buh bye samrat....i liked him..bt after the day he shouted at Tamanna...his behaviour towards her...i m happy he went...so buh bye duh uh Samrat..go nw support palak
Originally posted by love_anam

no comments rather just want to say buh bye samrat....i liked him..bt after the day he shouted at Tamanna...his behaviour towards her...i m happy he went...so buh bye duh uh Samrat..go nw support palak

same here