Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Remo and himesh ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NaziBABY

NaziBABY

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Hey guys I've spotted this similarity between Remo and Himesh.

Last time In SRGMP himesh used emotional stories of Vaishali Made to get more votes from the public.The story of her husband and all.so that the public sympathise with her and get her more votes.
And now Remo is using Mangesh emotional stories to get sympathy votes for mangesh.
Now that public voting has started, more emotional dramas will be coming up to get sympathy votes.
Look, the thing is nobody have an easy life and you need to struggle to get something in life.
So whats the point of telling emotional stories just to get sympathy votes?
You have joined this reality show for your talent.Not for your emotional stories and sympathetic background.Just look at terence.He is just cool and relaxed. He is not putting up some emotional drama to get votes from the public for his contestants. Thats the way to behave and I think terence didn't talk much because I think he himself is thinking why this emotional stories in a reality show. If you wanna tell out emotional stories and get sympathy,then might as well you join a reality show in who has the most sympathetic life. This is a dancing show.Not a show for sympathy.  This is not fair for other contestants.So, I hope Remo stop using the emotional drama to get votes from the public.

What do you guys think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Remo and himesh ?" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tamedtempest

Tamedtempest

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I agree. However Vishali was great.

Personally if I were a contestant I'd be offended if I won based on my life and not my work

Sarmita

Sarmita

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Remo has been doing this from day 1.  He has always nominated candidates who are strong.  Looks like he has attended a class from Himesh.Embarrassed

Agree with you that talent shows should be based on talent only.  But, unfortunately it doesn' t happen like that.  Zee will promote these stories more to get their TRP's high.  Geeta is already a drama queen.  Crying all the time.  God knows for what she cries so much.Unhappy

Terence looks like the only balanced guy.  He knows how to keep emotions away from his profession.  I didn't see him cry even after Mangesh's performance.  I really appreciate that instead of thinking about the song, he concentrated more on the dance.  He was the only one who talked about his dance.  I admire and respect him from that.  It will be interesting to see how he will handle these dramas.  My guess is he will come out strong on his creativity aur baki to sab uske fans hai hi.Wink

Edited by Sarmita - 23 March 2009 at 8:42pm

NaziBABY

NaziBABY

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Haha.yeah.I also think he attended classes from himesh.
He is just playing dirty trick.
Nominating the stronger contestants and saving the weaker ones.
Terence is the best judge.
Remo better do something about this drama he is making on all episodes.
If a judge comments about the weakness of his contestant, at times he will disagree and try to cover up.
He should just listen and say the next time round this won't happen.But Remo, he always wants it his way.
Really unfair.
I reall hope Remo lose DID.
I don't mind if terence or geeta wins DID.
They are better off than remo and their contestants are at least not doing any emotional drama.
For example, Siddhesh, Mayuresh, Jai,Alisha and Vishali.
They don't create emotional drama.
In remo's team, Rakhee made a drama of nominating herself, Prince was rude, Mangesh with the story of his mother. come on, everyone has a mother.But they don't show their difficulties.
I really hope something better will happen in DID and Sunita,Tanvi and shubho comes back.

Namrata_12

IF-Rockerz

Namrata_12

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
yeaa so truee. there is seriously no point in all this emotional drama, and you dont have to show all of india abt ur struggles that u have so far. remo should stop doing this to get votes.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaziBABY

Haha.yeah.I also think he attended classes from himesh.
He is just playing dirty trick.
Nominating the stronger contestants and saving the weaker ones.
Terence is the best judge.
Remo better do something about this drama he is making on all episodes.
If a judge comments about the weakness of his contestant, at times he will disagree and try to cover up.
He should just listen and say the next time round this won't happen.But Remo, he always wants it his way.
Really unfair.
I reall hope Remo lose DID.
I don't mind if terence or geeta wins DID.
They are better off than remo and their contestants are at least not doing any emotional drama.
For example, Siddhesh, Mayuresh, Jai,Alisha and Vishali.
They don't create emotional drama.
In remo's team, Rakhee made a drama of nominating herself, Prince was rude, Mangesh with the story of his mother. come on, everyone has a mother.But they don't show their difficulties.
I really hope something better will happen in DID and Sunita,Tanvi and shubho comes back.

Ha ha I agree. Himesh learnt from Rakhi SawantLOL
But Abhijeet was the best, be only supported the ones he liked.

blairwaldorf

blairwaldorf

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 7:56am | IP Logged
abhijeet sucked. end of story.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top