Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarina_202 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

if i remember correctly...someone said that one night aaryan sees kushie as muskaan in the last birth and he sleeps with her..but then durga comes back..and then he sleeps with her..and durga had her baby around Khushi's baby...durga's baby was suppose to be premature...something like this

PriyaS thumbnail

Well while Durga is haunting Khushi, she is going crazy - Aryan's family tell him to take her away for a holiday.  While there he is taking care of her and they are getting closer and he seems to come to realise that Durga is dead.  One night they are walking outside and it starts raining, they get caught in the rain and run inside.  Khushi is quite soaked so Aryan starts drying her with a towel, they get closer and then they sleep together.

Durga's child is conceived on her wedding night I think, I can't remember very well. 

Aryan knew that Khushi was pregnant but he didn't know that Durga was also pregnant.

sarina_202 thumbnail

wait...

durga and aryan get married again??

*~sheena*~ thumbnail
lolz u guyz are confusin me!! lolz
as i member it.. druga got preg.. wen khusi was like 10.. cuz like she was all 2 durga n the temple.. that i hope u get wht u are wishin for..
n khushiz preg?? whoa i never saw that episode lolz??
sarina_202 thumbnail

if your in us or canada...then you havne't seen it...neither have i..

the pregnancy that fatty1 was talking about is going to happen soon..

fatty1 thumbnail
about how many months in the u.s. series will durga and khusi get pregnant?
krazee_gurl thumbnail

I don't like aryan anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is such a ...😡 

He should have told Durga about him an khushi, and how they slept together.But instead he gets Durga pregnant! I admit, he didn't know Durga was alive, but you can't get over your wife's death so easily. And then on top of that both women are pregnant because of HIM!!!!

Does he know what he's doing!!!!!!!!!!