Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

salman and tanvi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

navi_boparai

Groupbie

navi_boparai

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
just wondering... are salman and tanvi with each other...i mean like are they dating

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "salman and tanvi" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navi_boparai

just wondering... are salman and tanvi with each other...i mean like are they dating
I think so too.I defo feel there is something going on between them..is tanvi a muslim too? then I am sure,there are chances that they will get married.They make a wonderful pair.Clap

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

I think so too.I defo feel there is something going on between them..is tanvi a muslim too? then I am sure,there are chances that they will get married.They make a wonderful pair.Clap

Yeah, it does seem that something is going on...Tongue
But I don't think that Tanvi is muslim...even if she isn't, aaj kal kaa zamana badal gaya hai naa Wink
aha.

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr3cii0uz

But I don't think that Tanvi is muslim...even if she isn't, aaj kal kaa zamana badal gaya hai naa Wink
aha.

haan...sahi kaha Big smile

Tamedtempest

Tamedtempest

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
actually... I don't think they are together. During the auditions Salman was more interested in talking to Anshul than Tanvi. He didn't seem VERY happy when Tanvi got in and Ansuhl didn't. I don't see that 'boyfriend/girlfriend'  behavior in them.

and get married......wow that seems all of a sudden LOL
I could be wrong *shrug*

bwoodlover01

bwoodlover01

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
i dont think so
they hold the "just friends" tag with their behaviour
i mean a hug doesnt mean much
plus tanvi behaved naughty with anshul too. (during performance and during comments)

blairwaldorf

blairwaldorf

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 2:34am | IP Logged
they might be... didn't they audition together?
and angel_stylus if you're referring to the kiss at the end of the performance it might have been choreographed...

missof77

Groupbie

missof77

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr3cii0uz

aha.

Heyy guys !! right !! aaj kal to zamana h badal geya hai !!
is it true that tanvi is muslim ?
i don't think that she is muslim !
heyy ,, mujhe lagta hai ke salman tanvi se pyar karta hai !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top