Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Which grp will the 3 selected contestants go to ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anjali10

IF-Rockerz

anjali10

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged

I guess if they are saying it will be behetarin barah, then 3 of them will go to geeta's gang?? cause other 2 masters already have 4 contestants each to their grp.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which grp will the 3 selected contestants go to ?" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvterence

Groupbie

luvterence

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
it looks like remo will be benefited as public voting will go with mangesh. i like his performance but one thing is that song was such that everybody like it. if you observe, in mangesh dance there is more of facial expressing than dancing. remo played a emotional card on public to get his contenstant being selected. with prince same thing as he can do other type of dance also..

NaziBABY

NaziBABY

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvterence

it looks like remo will be benefited as public voting will go with mangesh. i like his performance but one thing is that song was such that everybody like it. if you observe, in mangesh dance there is more of facial expressing than dancing. remo played a emotional card on public to get his contenstant being selected. with prince same thing as he can do other type of dance also..

Absolutely true.You absolutely have the same thinking as me(:
mangesh was not that good.Its because of the song that made everyone emotional.
Its really not fair for the other contestants.

dhindsa

dhindsa

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
i don't agree with u. mangesh danced very nicely. he deserve to be back. i think ur dislike for remo is also effecting ur judgement. no offense

Namrata_12

IF-Rockerz

Namrata_12

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

i agree with u he made them emotinal thats why hes going to get votes. i just hope prince will get back in. i duno about the others i just want prince to be back.

funnyfan

Groupbie

funnyfan

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Remo is playing politics again. He chose emotional song for Mangesh to woo emotional people of India. There was nothing great about his dance. Also, while all the masters praised Prince, Terrence clearly said that his want not the typical contemporary dance, though he said this diplomatically. Also, I felt that Remo tried to hide Prince's body "isolation" moves by using loose costumes on him. It was a trick. Having said that I still feel that Prince's performance was good but I would go with what Terrence had so say and I did not feel he liked it. Remo is trying to win on the basis of emotions and tricks. I also noticed that Remo points out to silly mistakes by contestants rather than commenting on their talent. His comment on Pauson's jumping from the steps was disgusting!

On talent I think the best performances were by Sunita, Paulson and Mandakini. But, I think that the constestants who will be selected are Mangesh (purely on emotion basis), Sunita (due to good performance, votes from Guhawati and sympathy towards Geeta) and believe it .... Shubho (the Kolkata connection). I was just wondering how a contestance (Shubho) who was eliminated in the very first round is suddenly found to have so much talentWink. That he is selected back. Well the channel folks have to keep the business going. Shubho only showed one style of dancing till now so how came the rules are different for him!!!

Any ways I really want Sunita to be selected and I do not care about others.

funnyfan

Groupbie

funnyfan

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
It was announced that the three contestants will go to the group they belonged to during the wild card round. So, basically if Paulson and Sunita are not selected Siddhesh will be the only "Pai" left with Geeta or do we say she will have a one man gang!!!

Edited by funnyfan - 23 March 2009 at 9:57pm

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by funnyfan

Remo is playing politics again. He chose emotional song for Mangesh to woo emotional people of India. There was nothing great about his dance. Also, while all the masters praised Prince, Terrence clearly said that his want not the typical contemporary dance, though he said this diplomatically. Also, I felt that Remo tried to hide Prince's body "isolation" moves by using loose costumes on him. It was a trick. Having said that I still feel that Prince's performance was good but I would go with what Terrence had so say and I did not feel he liked it. Remo is trying to win on the basis of emotions and tricks. I also noticed that Remo points out to silly mistakes by contestants rather than commenting on their talent. His comment on Pauson's jumping from the steps was disgusting!

On talent I think the best performances were by Sunita, Paulson and Mandakini. But, I think that the constestants who will be selected are Mangesh (purely on emotion basis), Sunita (due to good performance, votes from Guhawati and sympathy towards Geeta) and believe it .... Shubho (the Kolkata connection). I was just wondering how a contestance (Shubho) who was eliminated in the very first round is suddenly found to have so much talentWink. That he is selected back. Well the channel folks have to keep the business going. Shubho only showed one style of dancing till now so how came the rules are different for him!!!

Any ways I really want Sunita to be selected and I do not care about others.

I kinda agree that maybe Remo did try to play it emotional. Playing games has always been his trick. But I think Mangesh is a fantastic dancer and would like for him to come back. Also c'mon Prince's dance was good but it was not what other choreographers wanted from him. Do a contemporary style and show it, lets see then how much faults Remo comes up with, just like he was pointing out in other dancers that feet were not together, hands were not straight etc etc. Yeah I do agree that Remo was not encouraging any of the dancers instead he was trying to find miniscule faults in other WC dancers of other groups. Geeta too kinda followed his pattern that day. I felt Terrence's dancers were attacked with faults by these two choreographer, thry tried their best that day to put them down. Terrence is amazing, he carried himself with such grace and said that please don't vote on emotions vote for the best talent whether from his team or not.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top