Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Who should win DID?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

r_tvfan

Goldie

r_tvfan

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
After seeing all the performances for weeks including the wildcard, I believe Jai, Salman,  Mangesh, and Sidesh are the best among the guys. Since DID is looking for the most verstaile dancer, I think it will be a close fight among these 3 if Mangesh is selected. Among the above, I personally want Jai to win as he seems to be trying something new everytime in his solo rounds, I would like to see him do some hip hop now as he excelled in it in Boogie woogie. Among the girls, Alisha seems to be the most versatile, the only genre she hasn't explored is classical dance.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who should win DID?" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Agree with you completely.
I want it to be between Alisha and hopefullyyy Mangesh! Although I like Jai too and Prince has a great chance if he excels in showing his versatility too.

Namrata_12

IF-Rockerz

Namrata_12

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I want Salman to win. I think he is the best, he dances reallly good, and he can do many different types of dances.

peace_786

peace_786

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Jai or Alisha should win
Salman, Khushboo, and Siddesh are good too

xpremheerx

Groupbie

xpremheerx

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I think it's between Jai and Salman.
They are both versatile and can adapt to new things easily.

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Oh and I really want a face never seen before. I mean Jai is a superb dancer but he's been a finalist on Boogie Woogie before and has hid 2 minutes of fame as I've heard quite a few other contestants have too. But good luck everyone I guess, they all have great potential.

peace_786

peace_786

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Oh and I really want a face never seen before. I mean Jai is a superb dancer but he's been a finalist on Boogie Woogie before and has hid 2 minutes of fame as I've heard quite a few other contestants have too. But good luck everyone I guess, they all have great potential.

Not voting for Jai just bcz he won a small competetion on Boogie Woogie is also a sort of bias, I mean if he is performing well and giving great performances every week, he should be given a credit for that.  He is working equally hard for it, so why should he not be considered a possible candidate for wining? Rakhi is a new face but would u like to see her win over Jai or Alisha or Khushboo just bcz u thought a new face deserves this win more?  I'm just saying that please leave everything aside and base ur voting solely on the performance, not their history, their background, or any preconceived biases.

Tamedtempest

Tamedtempest

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
well all biases aside, it's too soon to say for me.

I feel jai, siddhesh, alsiha and mangesh (if selected) are strong contenders.

I don't think salman is that versatile. I feel I have yet to see him doing something different. That maybe be cause he has not had a solo performance to show his versatility like the others mentioned have

Edited by Tamedtempest - 22 March 2009 at 3:51pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.