Suggestions / Comments

Regarding some old sections..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shruti4_u

shruti4_u

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hi all...
Well I need some help locating old sections..

I can't find the Disney Forum and also I want to see the Aek Chabi Hai Pados mein section frm Star Plus Archive..
please temme how can I see them...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Regarding some old sections.." in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kiran.

IF-Veteran Member

Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Here you go:

Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Disney World

You can use the forum jump search feature to locate these sections.  For archived sections, just go to the particular channel and click on archived section buton (at the top).

Post Reply New Post

Go to top