Fan Fictions

Important News About Aimee Plz see it

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

As we all know Amiee is not well & i told u about her 3rd surgery. Thanks to Gd her 3rd Surgery went smoothly.

Its message from her friend as she posted in old one as may be some of us not check so I start new Post... Plz pray that soon she come back and join us...... And also thanks to Everyone for pray u have done for her and i wish soon she come back with ur Prayers and Love.

"Hi all,

I am same friend of Aimee.

Guys 1st of all i want 2 thank all of u who prayed for aimee. I told her bout this and that u have opened a topic for her, She was so touched that she had tears in her eyes.

Just 2 inform u'll, Her 3rd surgery went smoothly & she is much better now. She is recovering. Her bruises r O.K. Some deep wounds r still heeling. Doctors say she will be discharged soon. But it might take some time for her 2 recover. Some of her ribs bones were fractured 4 which she had her 3rd surgery, so she cant sit at her own.

She misses u all a lot & is dieing to come back.
She has also asked me to pass u d message to her readers that wen shes back home, She will try to post new parts of her story with my help as son as possible. I would love to help her with it.

She send 🤗🤗🤗, love❤️❤️ and many thank u to all of u. Thanx again all of u."

"Being sick has a mental part,
So use your head to cure you.
Thinking good thoughts is the way to start,
And smiling works, I assure you.
Keep up your spirits to cheer yourself;
Don't let the gloomies win.
A happy soul will get well fast,
And right now is the time to begin."

This for u Amiee i know u like White & Pink Roses as well as Tulips.... So This is for u get well soon.......

https://www.allindiaflorist.com/Images/pink4.jpg

https://ssl.securewebserver.com/earleysflowers.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/FF99_c.jpg

A Get Well Message.
Edited by nidha1983 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awwwwwwwwwwwww get well soon aimee didi
cool_pisces thumbnail
Hey Aimee
Glad to hear tht ur surgery went well
Hope to see u her again hail and hearty
Special thanks to ur friend for beeing so kind and keeping us informed always
Get well soon
Love Mini

muzic_lyf thumbnail

yayy......dats a grt news...glad to hear dat...tell her to take complete rest......n tell her dat v miss hr a lot......n nt to worry bout d posts as health cmes first........wenever she is fyn she can continue wid her posts......we all will be waiting for her..........TC n hope to see u soon................

Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Awwww, thank God shes fine!! :)...thats a good news....Aimee, if ur reading this or if ur friend passes on this message, dun miss us too much, cuz the day u get back, we will drive u crazy for the updates ;)...and we all miss you, so get all of that hard will in u to get u well soon ...um sure u will be bouncing arnd here soon!! Loads of lvoe and best wishes

Kiran

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys her freind will tell us about soon she told me and even Amiee try to come online soon as she miss all of us lot........ So keep praying.......

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Aimee, get well soon (completely) and then thought of sending the part.
Health come first and the part can wait (it's an other fact we r dying to read it but do take rest that's what we want now)
We too miss u a lot.
Love u a lot.
I hope to see u back soon.

Kashish
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Get well Soon aaimeee!! Glad to know that the surgery went smoothly.
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Get Well Soon Aimee...and Come Back To Us Soon..
Missing You Loads...

Take Care Dear..We All Love You...

PS:Thanks alot Nidha for keeping us informed.. Love you too.
eternal thumbnail

thats fabulous. good to hear the great news! get well soon aimee and hope to see you back in action very soon!! but dont forget to rest completely :)

love always
sukhi :)