Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 6:57am | IP Logged

As we all know Amiee is not well & i told u about her 3rd surgery. Thanks to Gd her 3rd Surgery went smoothly.

Its message from her friend as she posted in old one as may be some of us not check so I start new Post... Plz pray that soon she come back and join us...... And also thanks to Everyone for pray u have done for her and i wish soon she come back with ur Prayers and Love.

"Hi all,

I am same friend of Aimee.

Guys 1st of all i want 2 thank all of u who prayed for aimee. I told her bout this and that u have opened a topic for her, She was so touched that she had tears in her eyes.

Just 2 inform u'll, Her 3rd surgery went smoothly & she is much better now. She is recovering. Her bruises r O.K. Some deep wounds r still heeling. Doctors say she will be discharged soon. But it might take some time for her 2 recover. Some of her ribs bones were fractured 4 which she had her 3rd surgery, so she cant sit at her own.

She misses u all a lot & is dieing to come back.
She has also asked me to pass u d message to her readers that wen shes back home, She will try to post new parts of her story with my help as son as possible. I would love to help her with it.

She send HugHugHug, loveHeartHeart and many thank u to all of u. Thanx again all of u."

"Being sick has a mental part,
So use your head to cure you.
Thinking good thoughts is the way to start,
And smiling works, I assure you.
Keep up your spirits to cheer yourself;
Don't let the gloomies win.
A happy soul will get well fast,
And right now is the time to begin."

http://www.australianweddingcompany.com.au/images/DSCF1456_480.jpg

This for u Amiee i know u like White & Pink Roses as well as Tulips.... So This is for u get well soon.......

http://www.allindiaflorist.com/Images/pink4.jpg

http://ssl.securewebserver.com/earleysflowers.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/FF99_c.jpg

A Get Well Message.

Edited by nidha1983 - 08 April 2009 at 9:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lookwhosherepickytgPrincess..yogzzjanu1610splnpop77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Important News About Aimee Plz see it" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwww get well soon aimee didi

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Get well Soon Aimee Hug

cool_pisces

IF-Dazzler

cool_pisces

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Hey Aimee
Glad to hear tht ur surgery went well
Hope to see u her again hail and hearty
Special thanks to ur friend for beeing so kind and keeping us informed always
Get well soon
Love Mini

muzic_lyf

muzic_lyf

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged

yayy......dats a grt news...glad to hear dat...tell her to take complete rest......n tell her dat v miss hr a lot......n nt to worry bout d posts as health cmes first........wenever she is fyn she can continue wid her posts......we all will be waiting for her..........TC n hope to see u soon................

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Awwww, thank God shes fine!! :)...thats a good news....Aimee, if ur reading this or if ur friend passes on this message, dun miss us too much, cuz the day u get back, we will drive u crazy for the updates ;)...and we all miss you, so get all of that hard will in u to get u well soon ...um sure u will be bouncing arnd here soon!! Loads of lvoe and best wishes

Kiran

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Guys her freind will tell us about soon she told me and even Amiee try to come online soon as she miss all of us lot........ So keep praying.......

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hey Aimee, get well soon (completely) and then thought of sending the part.
Health come first and the part can wait (it's an other fact we r dying to read it but do take rest that's what we want now)
We too miss u a lot.
Love u a lot.
I hope to see u back soon.

Kashish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top