I think salman..

So what do you guysz think
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Bananamilkshake

hey guyszzz\

Who is the most versatile??
I think salman..

So what do you guysz think

nooo........really??? The <3 after salman did not indicate anything! πŸ˜› I'm only teasing :-D
I think Siddesh and Jai, but more Siddesh then jai
salmannn!!!!! <3<3
and then sidhesh
Salman all de way man...........
Originally posted by Tamedtempest

nooo........really??? The <3 after salman did not indicate anything! πŸ˜› I'm only teasing :-D

πŸ˜†
Noo..I didnt say it because i love him..
He is really the most versatile..
He did contemporary, Salsa, and everything else..
he's really a good dancer

and i think after him..siddesh is very versatile
Originally posted by Bananamilkshake

πŸ˜†
Noo..I didnt say it because i love him..
He is really the most versatile..
He did contemporary, Salsa, and everything else..
he's really a good dancer

and i think after him..siddesh is very versatile

Oh I know what you mean. I'm NOT biased AT ALL. 😍 Not one bit πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

I'm not sold 100% on Salman because I'm afraid he may be like Tanvi. AMAZING with dance partners and looks wise in a dance (oh darling, that persian prince outfit...πŸ‘πŸΌ) but weaker as a stand alone contestant. Poor Tanvi it was almost disastrous for her...However, she shows promise!

For that reason I like Siddhesh better as a dancer (I like Siddhesh for other reasons but we can talk about that laterπŸ˜†πŸ˜† <3).
He has had two solo performances and he did something different for each one and he did it really, really well.

I feel by not having solo performances Salman is at a disadvantage because he has not been able to prove himself as a dancer (beyond being a great dance partner).

Mayuresh has had (one i think) solo performance but I'm not 100% sold on him either I have to see more from him, however he was AMAZING in Tadap Tadap.

I think Siddhesh (), Mangesh (most def. him) and Jai have proved how versatile they are. So...Salman needs a chance to showcase his talent.
Edited by Tamedtempest - 15 years ago
I believe its Siddesh!... i have seen his classic..hip-hop contemporary....almost everything... but wud love to his salsa... which m sure he can do it..πŸ˜‰
Siddhesh πŸ˜ƒ, he is the best !!!
Originally posted by Tamedtempest

Oh I know what you mean. I'm NOT biased AT ALL. 😍 Not one bit πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

I'm not sold 100% on Salman because I'm afraid he may be like Tanvi. AMAZING with dance partners and looks wise in a dance (oh darling, that persian prince outfit..hujhmmmmm....He was looking so handsome there..and the funny thing is that i am a persian girl......So he would be perfect for me.>!...πŸ‘πŸΌ) but weaker as a stand alone contestant. Poor Tanvi it was almost disastrous for her...However, she shows promise!

For that reason I like Siddhesh better as a dancer (I like Siddhesh for other reasons but we can talk about that laterπŸ˜†πŸ˜† <3).
He has had two solo performances and he did something different for each one and he did it really, really well.

I feel by not having solo performances Salman is at a disadvantage because he has not been able to prove himself as a dancer (beyond being a great dance partner).
Yeah i also want to see him perform solo...

Mayuresh has had (one i think) solo performance but I'm not 100% sold on him eitherAgreeeeeeeeeeeee.e..... I have to see more from him, however he was AMAZING in Tadap Tadap.

I think Siddhesh (), Mangesh (most def. him) and Jai have proved how versatile they are. So...Salman needs a chance to showcase his talent.agree with ya that they have proved their versatilety ...But poor salman didnt had the chance