Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Shubo Vs. Jigar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kaante1234

Groupbie

kaante1234

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I am just having hard time digesting that Mithun chose shobu over Jigar. I think Jigar deserved it more. If Jigar had brought a personal story about his family, mother, and etc etc, he could have been selected in top 7 because Mithin cares more about sympathy rather dance dance. Jigar is so much better than shubo. I could be wrong because thats how i personally feel. Plus, Mangesh will get in & will make it to top 3 or 5 because of sympathy votes. Personal stories shouldn't be used because it mislead viewers. Not just Mangesh, even paulson will make it far because of sympathy. I loves it when Terrence said that viewers need to vote based on dance but not other factors. Terrence rules. Mithun and Remo are always playing politics.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shubo Vs. Jigar" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

phadukaran

phadukaran

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I agree with you..   Shubo wasn't perfect in yesterdays episode. he faltered alot and he stubbled and missed quiet few steps. but again.

cynical

cynical

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 11:15am | IP Logged
i culdn't believe it either.. how could Shubho outstand Jigar? maybe fer Mithunda it works.
fer me personally i think he chose Shubho bc he said quite a lot of things after getting eliminated whereas Jigar didn't make any fuss abt it.. so Mithunda just wanted to reply to his angry comments..tht dude's screwed bigtime.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top