Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

One-track mind!

22 Mar 2009, 0000 hrs IST, TNN
 Print   Email   Discuss  Share  Save  Comment Text:
It started off well, but now after so many months there hardly seems to be any movement in the story.
A still from Uttaran More Pics

We are talking about the serial Uttaran, which has a story surrounding the life of a little girl, who has big dreams.

The show was among top ten on the TRP charts a couple of months ago, but not anymore. And one of the main reasons, we think, for this is that the story just seems to be revolving around one track.

A show needs a number of tracks or else it can get very repetitive. In the case of Uttaran even if one has to miss two weeks and then come back to watch the show, you'd hardly feel you've missed anything because it's the same old thing happening. Just reminds of another TV show Kayamath, a love triangle, where even if you'd return to watch it two months later you'd realise nothing's changed! It's still the same problems between the couple and the vamp trying to separate them. Oh no!
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/One-track-mind/articleshow/4296578.cms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One-track mind!" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radash

radash

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged
i still say that if they keep dragging the story audiance  will eventully loose intrest and same thing is happening here and for all the other show it is the same i don't see differenc  in any show, i still like the concept of the show but please don't dragg

beena_jon

Groupbie

beena_jon

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 10:08am | IP Logged
very true...its becoming boring..who wants to see this mother daughter duo always whining...they shud add some nice moments...

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Uh, out of the top 10? Not really... Uttaran is still there, and it justly deserves that position! I really fail to understand what people expect from some shows, that a slum girl would become rich and successful in 2 months? I dont see why moving fast has to equal a good show. Slow and steady wins the race, and right now Uttaran is doing really well!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top