Celebrity Fan Clubs

Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 151

theta

IF-Rockerz

theta

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
hey Manali....wc bak..... :))

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManaliS

sorry i got busy with the update...i was supposed to do the written update for today 's epi:S

I am disappointed with today's episode, not much romance Ouch Cry
I like the way Ranveer uses to go after Raagini everywhere, but in today's episode I am really upset Ouch Cry

Edited by farislove - 23 March 2009 at 12:22pm

Rahm

IF-Rockerz

Rahm

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Tanu, oh wow, you guys are so far behind on the episodes. Denny dies in a different season. I won't say anything because I will spoil it all so I shall remain shut.

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Friends, Is Kinshuk's birthday on 17th April?..........

theta

IF-Rockerz

theta

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Rahm.....

no probs yaar....u can tell me the story....neways i try n read up the updates online.....jai ho wikipedia ki !!!.....hehehehe lols :D

bidaai is the first ever show that iv watched soooooooooo regularly....varna iv never watched ne show for more than 2/3 weeks continuously.... :))

oh i also watch Doctor Who......very regulaly..... :))......do u watch this show??

Gagan.....

cya later yaar....njoy ur lunch.... :))

Edited by phoenixsilver - 23 March 2009 at 12:29pm

Rahm

IF-Rockerz

Rahm

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Basically, George marries Callie, cheats on Calli with Izzie. Meredith and Derek break up then get back together then break in between all that Meredith dates some other guy and Derek's dates a nurse from the hospital.

Now onto this season:
Izzie is now dating Alex. Callie is bisexual and dated a female for awhile. Derek and Meredith live together. He wants to marry her and I think she's ready for it too. Cristina is sort of dating this mysterious guy whose also a surgeon and he used to work in the army and has psychological problems. His name is Dr Hunt. I find him strangely attractive. :S Mark Sloan and Meredith's little half sister are dating.

So in recent episodes, Derek makes a mistake during surgery and ends up killing his patient. He has a breakdown and beats up Mark and then leaves the hospital and refuses to come back. He also has a malpractice suit against him. Cheif tells Meredith how Derek is planning to propose. Meredith goes to Derek's place and he's drunk and pissed off. He throws the ring in the woods. Izzie finds out she has cancer which spread to her brain and needs to be operated. Meredith takes the scans to Derek and tells him to help her friend and Derek apologizes to her. Cristina tried to wake up Dr Hunt and he pushed her so hard that she got hurt and needed stitiches (I think). He has these weird moments. I'll find the stuff on youtube for you.

So this week I think Derek will come back to the hospital to perform Izzie's surgery. According to a spoiler, Derek will propose to Meredith in the elevator. How cute is that?!

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
thankoo tanu for the welcome!! :)

zee...yaar romance phase ragvir ka pehle tha...lol...last 6-7 months ...it was ragvir's track only...now its time for different things.. :)

i think i shud stop watching bidaai... its so dead nowadays!!
everyday ppl r blaming each other n...ek dusre ke shaq kar rahe hai...thats it..!! :S

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

Friends, Is Kinshuk's birthday on 17th April?..........

yes just two days before mine , we share same zodiac sign  Cool

Post Reply New Post

Go to top