Celebrity Fan Clubs

Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 151

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
@Rahm: LOL yes I know almost every single girl is a fan of that show but I was personally never pulled in by it :S....Scrubs was more my kind of medical show...but that also got weird after the 5th season :S

@Tanu: Haan I read that part....that there was trip and catch routine but it was shown weirdly.....lol

And yeah heard about the new promo also....I don't get Akshara....is she bi-polar?? How does she randomly start fightind then randomly become soooooooooo shy that she can't say a freakin word??? :S

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Minnie.. i watch Choti bahu too

BUT IT IS SOO PATHETIC and it DRAGS!!!!!
oh god.. makes me soo mad..

i think they will never find out for another year with the way the story is going and at the pace its going...

@Anu: i dont know yaar.. i thought i heard you say .. you like Sajan.. or maybe i was dreaming..  i dont know
but anyway thanks checked out the update!!

@Zee: dont worry na,,,, come enjoy
do that later lol

@Tanu:   LMAO Tanu!!! OMG .. i hate to admit this but yes that was one of the reason am watching more regularly now.. ROFL

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 23 March 2009 at 12:05pm

Rahm

IF-Rockerz

Rahm

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Yaar Tanu, so much has happened after she came back from Rome. I can't even summarize.. all I can say is that she's dating a new guy and he's cute!!

GA IS good. I love that show. Derek's meltdown was sooo sad! He's going to propose this week actually (I think). Did you hear about where he's doing it? I came across a spoiler. I don't know if you want to know though, but it's too sweet!

theta

IF-Rockerz

theta

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Anu....

akshi's character is sketched out veryyyyyyyyy wierdly........unlike naitik's ........he is the spoilt munna......but akshi moves from spoilt to shy to spoilt.......i know this might just be possible in real life....but yaar thoda toh baat karna with naitu.....she seemed more inteersted in the menu today....she was learning it by rote even after shed orderd the icecream....neways they had a very mini sa behes bout icecreams and then they laughed bout it too.....

and yeah trip n fall was nothing special.....kaafi wierd....i personally am not very fond of staring sessions ...unless executed well......

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
anyway  i gotta go

wil be back later

i am hungry

i need to eat lunch ...

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 23 March 2009 at 12:11pm

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

@Zee: dont worry na,,,, come enjoy
do that later lol

I want them to show at least one scene every episode on RagVir, which is very romantic Cry

Edited by farislove - 23 March 2009 at 12:12pm

theta

IF-Rockerz

theta

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Gagan......

kya karein.......u know there was this other show id thought of watching coz i liked the BG music but the show  was so boring that i couldnt continue....and also they'd stopped playing the BG track regulalry.....this is 'meet mila de rabba' im talking bout..... :D

Rahm.....

yaar nething u say is gonna be a spoiler.....so i dont mind.....bata do.....actually i watch GA on tv,....not online....and on tv we've just reached upto the part where denny dies i think.....im not sure....i catch up with some of the episodes online if i like the update for that episode......so i know bout the track btwn mark and that lady cardio doc......and have nooooooo idea bout ne of the shows beyond that.......sorry..... :))

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
sorry i got busy with the update...i was supposed to do the written update for today 's epi:S

Post Reply New Post

Go to top