Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged
saat shri akaal mere yaaroooooo kidda saare thik thak ah??? hope your all doing well
you i was thinking since we all love Heart indian music why not have a topic where review the lastest songs or albums na???
i know i know hold you applause!!!!! i am just too great!!!!Clap
you can either trash (nicely ) the song or album or you can rate it a hit
and don't forget to add your comments why or why not
so let me start the first ever in the history of Punjabi Channel Forum's music review the first song
the first song will be one of my personal favorite and soon to become your fav
its miss pooja and harjit heera "Desi jatt nu"
here is the link tell me what you think!!!

enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

love
punjabi channel dev team manai and jotEmbarrassed

Edited by ~*manai*~ - 21 March 2009 at 8:19am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Music Review :o .....:)...... :(" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged

let me be the first to start reviewing!! i personallly love this song[l] the beat is very nice miss pooja's voice is as usual sweet and harmonious!!! and i love the lyrics!!! desi jatt nu velti daaru chard gaiiii really good song i went to a wedding and we all dance to this song like 3 times and never got tired of it!!!!! i say this is a hit!!!!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 9:08am | IP Logged
oye hoyeeeeeeeeeeeee hello jellooooooooo hehehe, this song is wicked manpreet ;) i love it hahaha when we was in london in our hotel ma friend blasted that song on n everyone was going crazy hahah like acting all proppa drunk n that hahaha.. good times... chalo hun mera song.....

Its Das Ja im sure most of u have heard of it.. been out for yearsssssss by Lehmber husainpuri n Dj sanj... when i first heard this i was like WOWWWWWWW it was at my cousins pre wedding party n happens i was on the dhol n went crazy with this song hayeeee lol man everythings wicked apart from the video haha quite stupid i must say .... but the lrycis music all flows really well its deffo a HIT for me....

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
omgggggggg i love that song!! i always dance to it at every wedding!! the song is smashing!!! it will never get old!!! i like th video because of the really cute guy in it he is sooo cute!!
i love the beat and the lyrics of this song!! very well written and sung!!!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
here how do you guys like this one?
its seeti 2 by miss pooja!

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@Manai- sorry yaar can't stand Miss Pooja and her songs

@Sukhi- Das Ja is a fave of mine, and yes you are right it has been out for a few years now, but I love Lehmber his songs are always superb. His rise to fame reminds me of Jazzy B, who gave us one hit song after another, but unfortunately his recent songs have been a downer. Hopefully, Lehmber will have a better fate.

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
simran i totally agree about lehember!!! his songs always rocked but now its like :(
lolz i love miss pooja

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged

I lovee das ja & desi jutt nu

:)

ohh guys listen to the songs frm, tere mera rishta, their so goood.

specially play the dhol haha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top