Raat Shabnami... Premeer One Shot.... :)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Guys!!!! So practically I was sitting bored with no work in hand and my useless brain was churning and giving me all types of bakwaases...so here's a piece of it for all of you..Hope you like it... 😃

Heer nervously checked onto the wall clock, which was showing the time to be 8:00 p.m. , still no sign of her husband. She sighed and, approaching the window of their room, looked out to the road to get the faintest vision of his car pulling across their house.

"Why is he late today?", she wondered as she paced across their room. They had an argument today, every married couple haves that, but Prem was not a person to let those tiny arguments effect him.

"But today he was very angry", her mind retorted back. He obviously had a valid reason behind It which Heer herself couldn't deny. She racked her memory for the last line he quoted before leaving for office, "Kash jitna pyaar tum hamare parivaar se karti ho, utna mujhse bhi karti."

Of course she loved him, she concluded coming out of her thought.  He is the reason for which she is here, in this family. She loved him a lot but was way shy to open herself up in front of him. On the other hand Prem has been very understanding and patient with her, he have showered his affection on her never demanding anything in return. But he's a human right? His patience lost sync with him at last and he flooded her with his anger and frustration the very morning saying that he never saw that twinkle in her eyes, that glow on her face when she's with him but with his family members. She has denied all his proposals of cozy lonely moments he wanted to spend with her but have always readily mingled in all occasions with their family. And at last while moving out of the house he made that remark that kept on ringing in her ears.

Therefore for the very first time she refused joining her family for a wedding, to make up to him for her negligence. But he is not home yet, sighed Heer disappointedly.

She heard the car pull near the door. Happily she reached the window and peeped. She grinned widely as she saw him coming out the car with his brief case and a head full of ruffled hair, indicating another stressful day.  As planned by her, she switched off the lights of the house.

Prem groggily unlocked the door with his key and entered. Well informed from before that everyone's out to attend the wedding and no one would be returning the day. That everyone included his Heer too. "Heer…" , he murmured under his breath and sighed heavily ,laughing at his fate for having the most beautiful and lovable woman in his life. The women whom he loves unconditionally and who loves him back, but to his utter disappointment she never gave that much attention to him that he always longed for. She always chose their family over him, which he respected but sometimes he longed for her affection, her attention.

Grabbing a can of coke from the refrigerator, he headed inside his room , threw his coat on the sofa and sank himself into it, not in a mood to switch on the lights. Supporting himself into the headboard and loosening his tie, he had just taken a sip from his can when he heard a voice.

"Kitni baar kaha hai, coat ko aise pheka nahin karte", He jumped off his current position and frantically moved his gaze to every corner of his room possible to find her.

She lit the candles one by one, revealing herself to him, who stood stupefied seeing her in a noodle strap light blue knee length kameez and churidaar teamed with a transparent silver dupatta, and her hair left loose.

He felt as if its an illusion in front of him, he batted his eyelids and then checked the can in his hand confirming if it's a mere cold  drink.

Heer on the other other hand laughed at his actions and turned on the stereo filling in the room with music…

Raat Shabnami, Bheegi Chaandni

Teesra Koi, Door Tak Nahin

Iske Agey Hum Aur Kya Kahein

Janam Samjha Karo

She stood in front of him and held her ears and mouthed a sorry, sweetly. He stood still unable to react and she, therefore, put her hand on his chest and pushed him towards the sofa making him fall on the seat.

Sanam Tumko Jis Din Se Dekha Humne

Deewana Dil  Kabu Mein Nahin

Bada Pyaara Yeh Bhi Ittefaq Dekho

Tumhi Mil Jate Ho Har Kahin

Tumhi Mil Jatey Ho Har Kahin Pyaare

Agey Khud Hi Janlo Aur Kya Kahein

Janam Samjha Karo

Sitting on his lap, she caressed his hair and then traced his jawline, pumping out his senses. She , seductively, ran her hand over his arms , to his elbow and then to his palms. She freed the coke can from his hand and took a sip from it, winking at him mischievously. It took a couple of seconds for his mind to register what she did right now. He raised his eyebrow and pretended to bite her to which she jumped off his lap and ran towards the window.

Tehri Padi Hai Raat Yeh Saari

Kahe Ki Jaldi Janeman

Dale Huye Yeh Reshmi Baahein

Yunhi Lipte Raho Tum Goolbadan

Taqdeer Se Yeh Mil Gaya Mauka

Agey Khud Hi Janlo Aur Kya Kahein

Janam Samjha Karo

She was panting near the window, when she felt his arms around her, pulling her towards him. He rested his lips to her nape and made it trail up to her earlobe. She turned towards him and hugged him tightly, hiding her face on his chest. He let out a small laugh and brushed his lips over her head.

They stood like that for some minutes when he called her

"Heer"

She slowly looked up to him. Their eyes locked for a moment and they spoke in unison

"Sorry."

Prem cupped her face smiling and apologized , "I am sorry Heer, mujhe tumpe aise chillana nahin chahiye tha."

"I am sorry Prem", hurriedly interrupted Heer. "Mujhe hamare bare mein sochna chahiye tha."

"You did all this for me?" whispered Prem still holding her close, she kept quiet. "you did not go to the wedding?" she nodded, "why?" he enquired.

"Because I wanted to spend my time with you." She replied placing her head on his chest.

Prem tightened his hold around her while she continued, "Pata hai Prem, when you yelled at me today it made me realize ke main achchi bahu to ban gayi hoon magar achchi biwi nahin ban payi."

"Aur yeh kisne kaha tumse?" Prem enquired pulling her off him. Her head was still down and therefore he lifted her head with his index finger. "Heer, tum ek achchi biwi ho, bohot achchi biwi ho, aur sirf meri ho… I am really grateful to you ki tum hamare parivaar ka itna khayal rakhti ho… bas thodi khayal meri bhi rakkha karo ok?"

"Ok…" accepted Heer childlishly.

"Ok to chalein?" asked Prem

"Kaha?" asked a bewildered Heer

"Mera Khayal rahne", replied Prem naughtily

"Kaha?", again asked Heer, to which he pointed to the bed.

"Premmmm", whinned Heer in shock and started slapping his arm playfully to which Prem responed by pulling her into a hug.

Okkk..done..now jaldi jaldi batao how did you like it...be brutally honest as always...😃

Priyadarshini aka Priyo😊

Pls dont comment in this shot.. its repeatative post...thank u =)
Priyo, im just gonna lock up this one since there's another one already okay?...