Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Married Akshara of Promos looks Weird (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Rah_HuJu

IF-Rockerz

Rah_HuJu

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Well it's gonne be a change from salwar suits to sarees, but in my opinion, she's carrying off both looks really well....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Married Akshara of Promos looks Weird (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 3:47am | IP Logged
She looks better in before marriage style. Hope she remains somewhat same.

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
I think Akshara shud have a look similar to this after marriage-

she looks pretty good here

IMP TNG

Goldie

IMP TNG

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hairstyle really affects one's personality and it has changed akshara's face-cut even! I agree with u all coz when the serial started i was like the girl seems different from the one being promoted in the promos.....but then realized it was the same girl! only they have made her look married in those scenes...i hope she doesnt look like a bhenji in the real episodes and look more pretty than now...........

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Its her hair thats making the difference....I hope they retain the style .

But look , in the cutout next to Hina in the photo , her hair's the same....and it must be a post-marriage thing , 'cause she's wearing the mangalsutra even though I cant see any sindoor .

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Don't Get Angry, But I think its the theme of the serial... What will be the lovestory of Akshara after marriage and they might have changed her look to Housewife look...I mean, I have seen all the bahus of tellywood, The becomes more look a like housewives...
Apart from oldies like Tulsi, Parvati, Hansa Parekh, Prerna there are some new girls who had been given this look such as Sadhna...
I think she looks pretty but makeup is overdone... Might the theme changes and natik would have demanded her to wear saree....

It could be anything....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top