Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

kulgeet

Groupbie

kulgeet

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

yes Anwesha, I like those 2 scenes too and there was another kitchen scene before their hearts met, it was after Geet hurt herself to cancel their honeymoon and Kul was cooking in honor of Geet and while she tried to pick up a heavy container she felt pain and kul grabbed her and made her sit over the table. awwww that was utterly adorable scene

yes sara that was adorable.....................................Embarrassed
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sara this is a request to u.........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue ur story i am waiting eagerlyTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most adorable KulGeet moments (Page 2)" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulgeet

Originally posted by stephhh

yes Anwesha, I like those 2 scenes too and there was another kitchen scene before their hearts met, it was after Geet hurt herself to cancel their honeymoon and Kul was cooking in honor of Geet and while she tried to pick up a heavy container she felt pain and kul grabbed her and made her sit over the table. awwww that was utterly adorable scene

yes sara that was adorable.....................................Embarrassed
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sara this is a request to u.........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue ur story i am waiting eagerlyTongue

aww sweetie thank you, I will try and post asap, please bear with me for the delay

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I just remembered another cute moment...

Remember the scene in the hospital when Gyanji was sick and that man gave Kul a rose to give to Geet? That was kinda sweet because Kul wants to give it to her but Geet knows she does not want it because he loves Meher....

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
yes I remember and it was truly a very cute scene. I wish she accepted it back then but she did accepted one during their honeymoon scene

ankitapaul

ankitapaul

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
hey i am new in this forum..... but trust me i am a great kulgeet fan........

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 12:35am | IP Logged
hello welcome and glad to meet you

ILUVPREM

ILUVPREM

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
WHEN GEET APPLIED BALM 2 KULWANT'S HAND AND HE LOOKS AT HER WHEN KULWANT GETS FED BY GEET AND GEET EATS FROM THE SAME PLATE

WHEN KULWANTS SAYS GEET I LUV U 2 HER FACE AND THEY HUG

WHEN KULWANT COMBS GEET'S HAIR AND GEET THINKS HOW MUCH KUL LUVS HIM WHILE HE'S ON THE PHONE

Edited by geetaurkulwant - 07 April 2009 at 6:09pm

Niti_89

Niti_89

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Hello………..I'm new here and I joined india-forums only coz of MMDR as I'm a great great MMDR fan and I adore KulGeet very much.

1. That 'behind the truck' scene is my favourite, its sooo sweet.

2. I also like it when in the 5th March epi there's party in the house & while everyone's busy dancing, Kul takes Geet upstairs and recites a romantic shayari (poem) for her. He looks really handsome in that outfit.

3. Long back when Kul had still not accepted Geet as his wife & when they were returning from Geet's house to Amritsar, Kul asks her to decide whether she wants to go ahead or back to her place coz she was crying. And Geet says, "Jhooth mooth hi sahi, ek fauji ki biwi hu, ladaai ke maidan mein peechhe kaise hatoogi" & she goes & sits back in the car while Kul keeps on looking at her admiringly coz he's really impressed by her answer. That was very cute! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top