Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Changes observed in YRKKH since the start...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sonalkhullar

IF-Rockerz

sonalkhullar

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone,

Well, its been more than two months since the show has started. What changes have you  observed in the show from the time it began in January. Be it a particular characters acting, or the plot, or the looks of some one particular.
What do you guys think?

My view:
I personally feel that Akshara'z acting has far more improved, and Varsha looks more pretty as the show moves ahead. Another change I observed in the show is that all the characters seem more into the role they are playing now...

how about you guyss...wat do you feel..??

Sonal Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Changes observed in YRKKH since the start..." in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CookMySock

IF-Dazzler

CookMySock

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I also agree with you. i also think Akshara has improved a lot during the course of the whole show. Her facial expressions have gotton a lot better and her look. Rajshri has also had just a tiny speck of sense put into her and now she has started to break the rules, for example when she got Akshara and Naitik to meet secretly. Lol..I liked her there. Also, I think that everyday, Anshuman's role has decreased day by day. Noo. I love this kid. Adds a lot of humour into the show. He's my favourite out of everyone. Petu..Lol. =]

Will edit if I can think of anymore things...x

Post Reply New Post

Go to top