Phir milengay chaltay chaltay AK end pg 36 - Page 9

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by teri_susan

Great part.Angad getting jealous,hope he spends less time with Simone.Angad thought of  making Simone jealous,but instead he is the one who is getting jealousπŸ˜†.Continue.............
πŸ˜†yes he is...thnx

PART 7

It was a windy day and most irritating moment for Angad as this was the day he met his old friend and also came to know about the so called SB that is Sujal but what stands for B he never bothered as he thought tht Kripa and he Are really sumthing more then friend or ...oh well he wanted to ignore each and everything the very moment.And with that to make the condition worse it started raining.Angad sat on his white mercedes and when Kripa was nearing towards his car he started off his car and went.The situation was so stupid along with that Angads rude and mean behavior was something really disturbs Kripa.She looked downwards as she didnot have ne other means to go home as everybody left.There came the Black BMW , seeing that a sudden glimpse appeared on kripas face as the car was none other than Sujal.

"SB your alwayz there for me" Kripa said to Sujal" Bcos A brother should alwayz be there for a sister" "Oh--bhai" "Acha chal now come inside" Kripa signed in.

"So he left you and went" Kripa without saying anything was staring at her files "Hmm how stupid some one can be " "Hmm SB Forget that.....Acha so did you invite her to the party tonight" "Hmm no i dint, i m nt sure would she come or not , you see she loves her job than any thing else.She thinks there is a real peace in her job" "Anyone can find peace in the very job so SB you should support her instead of making such comments" "I am and i will but she should also takeout some time for me " "Why will she i mean your just a good friend..i m sure tumnay abhi tak ussay nahi bataya that you love her.----" She was cut off "Well Mrs Angad Khanna apka ghar a gaya" "Oh SB you alwayz stop me why is that soo....acha chalo see you tonight" With that she signs off towards her house, the rain was realy heave and her silk shirt was sticking to her smoothy skin showing each and eevery curv of her body.That rain though she loved rain at the very moment she hated,As she was nearing who knew someones eyes were on her.It was none other than Angad who was seeing the whole scene the black BMW kripa coming out of it and all.He was sure about the person would have been none other than Sujal.He didnot why Sujalz presence gave him many emotions inside his heart...who knew it was frustration..anger....jealousy, but something really did disturb him.

Kripa came inside finding Angad staring at her giving frowny lookz.Kripa tried ignoring but the voice stopped him "So sujal....with you..you guys were---" "Mr Angad Khanna..i dont want to talk about this..yes sujal is ma very good friend any problem with that" Angad got more angry"Damn problem your asking me.....you..just bcos of you he left me...u damn thing " Kripa felt herself weak at the very moment the rain drops were sliding off her face and her eyes were moisten no one could really make as her whole face was wet "YOu knw what ..the problem with you is...you alwayz thought me just a DAMN things but you knw something.....i just dont bother" "Oh someone felt bad ha....you knw what neither i bother anything off you...i m just using you to makeup with Ma love Simone" At the very time Kripa was really weak she turned back started to leave whilst stopped "you knw what ......You can never makeup with someone untill you makeover by lost things" WIth that she leaves leaving Angad confused.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was evening, and time for the party.Kripa dressup herslef in black halter knee lenght gown having white lace tied aroung her waist.The gown showed each and every petite curvy angle of her body.She was looking Just so gorgeous..her Diamonds on her eears and neck made her look more sparkling.She was simple thought sexy.She was Sweet but her look was naughty.She was just Kripa but just a thing for Angad.Kripa did not wanted to think about the Angad any more as his rude behavior would alwayz make Kripa weak.Angad on the other hand wasnt at the house.Kripa felt stupid at the very moment "He left me and went" how sick a person can be if not in personal life but in professional life he shouldnt disclose his matters, thats what Kripa was thinking...as she was thinking that what people might think about her and Angad.Angad went to the party with Simone.

"Kripa Kaha ho tum.... " "Hmm well bhai...he left me and went usko itna tak pata nahi...ki its social gathering and he should--" "Ahh kripaa usko ajj pata hota to...woh ajj tumhay confess kar chuka hota." kripa was confused "COnfess what" "Ahh yeh chodo acha i m coming to pick you up" "Ok" Kripa was confused on the other hand sujal was driving and saying to himself "Woh tumsay confess karega...zarurr karega..mera dil kehta hai..ki he loves you...and Kripa woh bohut jaldi hi yeh man lega " he said himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was enjoying the party, Angad was busy talking Simone when his eyes fell on Kripa.Kripa was entered the Hall with Sujal.They both entered ...people were welcoming them.When Angad hears from back some ladies saying "Both of them make a great pair na " "No sheela she is already married but not to him..yeh uska dost hai " "par manna padega dono lagtay bohut cute hai" the aunties laughing gossiping such things.On the other hand Angad was Pissed....why was he so uncomfortable when he seeS Kripa with Sujal was it he was jealous no he cant be jealous he hates Kripa.It can be Bcos of Sujal being with Kripa (par baat to ekk hi hui).

Simone was disturbed trying to knw at whom Angad was actually staring "Angad--"She always looks and sees Kripa "Arey Kripa there she is.." "I can see Simone" "Dont you think honey after you both get divorce...it wnt be that hard for Kripa to forget you..dont you think Kripa and Sujal make a great--" angad was really disturbed now "No simone i dont she doesnt deserve...such a guy like Sujal.Sujal is a good person " ."But angad-- " "No honey lets dance" With that Angad grabs Simone to the dance floor.Sujal and Kripa were talking with the delegates.While Sujal noticed Kripas eyes moving somewhere when he turned he saw Angad and the lady dancing together. "Ah excuse me please" " Kripa chalo letz dance" "Hmm no SB i dont want--" Sujal pulls her hand ,both are now on the dance floor " Angad who saw both of them dancing.Got irritated..tried to ignore them both.The song lambi judai started in the background--->

Char dino ka pyaar o rabba
Lambi judai lambi judai

Char dino ka pyaar o rabba
Lambi judai lambi judai

Tere bin dil mera lage kahin na
Tere bin jaan meri jaye kahin na
Kitne zamane baad o rabba
Yaad tu aaya, yaad tu aaya

Aaaaa….aa..aaaaaaaa….

Khoya raha mein, saason mein apne
Aahat bhi teri, bhool gaya mein
Kitna jeeya hoon tanha raho hoon
Ishq tera bhool gaya hoon

Khoya raha mein, saason mein apne
Aahat bhi teri, bhool gaya mein
Kitna jeeya hoon tanha raho hoon
Ishq tera bhool gaya hoon

Uljha raha mein is zindagi mein
Dil ki duhai dil ki duhai

Ohhh rabbaa.. rabbaaa..
aaaaaaaaaaaa….

Sujal and Kripa are dancing, while angad is just staring at both of them which was really disturbing Simone."Angad ..angad" Angad came back to his senses "Whats wrong with you damn" SImone leaves as she feels left out.Angad on the other hand goes back to Simone.To patchup with the condition.Kripa on the other hand sees the scenario.

Har bebasi mein, is zindagi ne
Tujh ko hi chaha, tujh ko hi manga
Jin raston se guzra yeh dil tha
Manzil mili na pyaar na paya

Har bebasi mein, is zindagi ne
Tujh ko hi chaha, tujh ko hi manga
Jin raston se guzra yeh dil tha
Manzil mili na pyaar na paya

Both of them leaves the dance floor.Sujal got busy with one of his old friend while Kripa was sitting near the bar.Simone also leaves by the time, as she was irritated.Angad comes back.

Khud ko chupake rahon se guzre
Dil ko sambhle dil ko sambhle

Kripa was sitting at the bar "So Kripa is in Affair" Kripa turns back and sees Angad she felt disgusted at Angads comment "Whats wrong with you" "Wrong with me damn....you hell...you destroy each and every bodys life" Kripa felt her eyes moisten up..Angad leaves Kripa.Kripa was already frustrated and depressed.Why was angad doing to her al this..the only question arised in her mind.She wasnt feeling well so with that she leaves the hall.

Ok guys here is the next part.i hope its good.Do comment me!!!!!!!

hey read it.

ohh angad is such a stupid, well its nice he is getting jealous or angry by seeing kripa and sujal togther but still his behaviour towards kripa is rudeeeeeee.....
Wow yaar.
Realli good update.
Angad is such a loser, he is jealous but passes dirty and hurtful comments to Kripa whenever he can.
How messed.
Plz cont soon and PM me.
Harji

Part 6

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒI LUV AnGAD's MUM N DAD!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒsooo glad they made him n Kripa work togeatherπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰i also LUVVVVVV Sujal he is just too cute!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†HAHA Angad getting Jealous alwayz nice to see :)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘Hate Angad (LOL that line again!!!)πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

Part 7

😑😑😑Angad so Stup*d suspecting Kripa he him self has a affair and now blaming Kripa!!!😑😑😑

😑😑😑Harji so agree wid u he dosent have to pass hurtfull comments!!😑😑😑

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜‰Sujal is a SweetheartπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒYou know what if this wasent a AK ff and i wasent a AK fan than i would so want Sujal-Kripa to happen but....i am AK fan soo i only wanna see AK togeather.....sad naa?LOL!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

So happy Angad and Simone had a fight!

😲😲😲Angad is stu*id okay but Simone??!! does she have any self respect? Dating a married man!😲😲😲

😑😑😑Once again HATE Angad!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I luv seeing Angad jelous itz just soo much fun lol i think itz cause i am a girl and in real life i wouldnt know if a guy waz jealous πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😳😳😳srry 4 replying soo late got a lil buzy thx for the pms😳😳😳

cont. soon

Star⭐️
Thank you for pm.

Both parts 6th and 7th awesome

I want to kick angad he is toooooooooooooooooo much 😑 i hope sujal make him realize what he is doing with kripa .

I hope nothing happen with kripa bec she went out πŸ˜• update sooon .
angad is such a jerk... whn is this dumb head going to realize tht he loves kripa and not hate her....and i wish kripa slaps him for once and make him ralize wht he has done to her........love sujal...always there for his sister....he is truly a sweet heart..

keep it going gurl...luv it....

afshaa!!!
Hi,
Great part! Poor Kripa, I feel so sorry for her. What is her fault when Angad is jealous and can't take care of Simone. I hope AK get together soon. I hate seeing them fight! But well, if it starts the fire called love, it good then right? Please continue soon and keep up the good work.
Mona.
Hey loved the update it was reli sweeeetπŸ˜›! loved how angad was jealous but why is he so thick headed????? I hate the way he behaves with kripa😑😑!

and i think kripa should be much stronger instead of crying she should give it back to him! she cant love a guy who used her😑!

Anyways loved the update, sujal is sooooo cutee😳!!!!!!!

upd soon and PM Me!

Nadz
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ak lover

hey read it.

ohh angad is such a stupid, well its nice he is getting jealous or angry by seeing kripa and sujal togther but still his behaviour towards kripa is rudeeeeeee.....
Oh yes absolutely rite......Angad is being stupid btttt he is jst so cute!!!!!thnxxxxx