Fan Fictions

Phir milengay chaltay chaltay AK end pg 36 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 39

unseEn_teArs

Groupbie

unseEn_teArs

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 1:39am | IP Logged
STARASDF---->thnx alot for teh comment..yes ur rite she met some of her fridn bt not simone.And surely none of them will let eachother go as AngadKripa are made for each others :) ANd he is surely gonna pay.SOWWIEEE the thing is ma net speed is too low tht it takes time...thats why couldnt reply ...but surely will try ma best to reply.

THNX again.
ak lover
nehasfan
lalala10
 xxxxminixxxx
Angad-Kripa#1 
thnx guys for the comments

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir milengay chaltay chaltay AK end pg 36 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AKForever

Goldie

AKForever

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 2:33am | IP Logged
hey wow great part...
 thanks for the pm..
  continue soon..

afshaa!!!

afshaa!!!

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
hey gurl plz continue soon cant wait nemore
plzzzzzzzzz

thnx
and plz do pm me whn u  update

afshaa

unseEn_teArs

Groupbie

unseEn_teArs

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

PART 5

Both of them had lunch without speaking a word to eachother.Angad who was sitting on his couch and watching Unborn on this 32"plasma tv.Kripa on the other hand rushed out of her room wearing tight skinny jean and green top reading Babe No one can deny she was look sexy Kudi of 18.She just look hot with kool makeup, her hoops simply made her look cute.She rushed out talking with someone at the phone."Ya..SB i will be there;Nah just in 15 mins;no no i m nt yet done with the shopping;Ok chalo will be there"With tht she keeps her iphone inside.On the other hand a dumb Speechless person was sitting watching all this from the corner of his eyes confused with what was going on actually who is this SB.Well without resisting he asked "Where the hell are you going?" Kripa without answering Started leaving.Angad rushed towards the door blocking her way "Excuse me i asked you..where are you going " "Well Mr Khanna I going out for shopping...So will you please" "How many time have i said you to take with me along with you" "Hmm i guess once" "HUH..whatever just wait ...you cant go alone...i m gonna come with you ..Dont you think i m gonna let you enjoy and have a freakout" Angad rushed wearing jeans and t-shirt.Kripa who was waiting at the door showing her back was looking just terrific....Angad stared at her petite curved figure.His thoughs wandering here and there.

"Can we go now?" Kripa sighned out.Both reached at the mall.Angad tried Keeping distance as he jsut hated tobe with her the only thing he came for was to know who was this SB and most importantly guarding her (LOLZ).Kripa, watched those couples who were walking hand in hand...they were so blessed with the fortune of love will ever she be also loved like this.No never..she went back...she entered Jennifer store there she pickedup some tops, Angad was standing out of the store and just roaming here and there...right then his blood started boiling when he saw two guys staring at Kripa..If the same thing happened him 4 years back he wouldnt give a damn but why was he even giving a damn right now.Kripa came out of the store with couples of shopping bags in her hand.The guy said "Hey babes .....i m single...."Winking at her.Kripa ignored Angad rushed towards her and joined her catching her hand "What do you think your doing" "OH just shut up dnt you think till i m there you can even enjoy going out with somebody else" Angad catched her hand just bcos he wanted to make sure not him but others that Kripa wasnt single she was married.Her lookz killed everybody...it was hard for anyone to makeout that she was really married.

Kripa though irritated but loved to be with Angad but her hatred alwayz Ignored her emotions.Angads phone ring oh well it was time for him to play now..He picked up "Oh jaan how are you? Loook jaan i can explain you ..no no i was forcedup listen i can explain you please....OK i will be there right now" Kripas heart just felt tobe pierced with the sharpest object present.How badly she once missed herself being called out jaan.She felt millions arrows following her heart.Just in a second angad left her hand...She could ofcourse understnd..that Angad and she can never go along.Her thoughts suddenly breaks when..Her cell rings"Hey SB ....i will be there just wait!" Angad who kept his cell back was confused about this particular person" SB " But why should he bother ...no something is really bothering him ...but he also has to go to meet Simone as he has been badly waiting for this call.He was confused Whether to go or nt.Angad said her "Listen i hve to go ..you see ma jaan is calling"Kripa without bothering leaves Angad who started driving his car sees Kripa hugging a guy.The guys back was facing him He was wearing a black shirt.Angad was damn frustrated with this person SB now he was very sure tht this person was a guy but who could it be..the figure seemed similar but who could it be right and his cell rings it was simones he leaves.....but still the thing he could think was about this person SB and Kripa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kripa knew Angad wont be home so soon as he is out with his So called love.So she thought to have dinner with her friend."Pata nahi mujhe zindagi aur kaha le jayi gi....Jo kuch bhi ho raha hai....mujhe kuch bhi samajh main nahi a raha hai" "Kripa ....tum aisay hi apni self respect nahi kho sakti....mujhe pata hai you still love him aur tumhay ussay woh yakeen dilaa naa hoga ...chahay tum khud bhi is baat ko naa mano par mujhe yakeen hai...ki you still love him aur tum yeh baat jitna bhi jhootla na chahti hoo jhootla sakti hoo...common yeh destiny ka khel hi to hai jo tumhay aur Angad ko phir say ek saath le aya....dhekho bacha dont cry...you have to be strong..I m always there for you..so chill!" Kripa smiled "Acha yeh batao usko propose kiya"Asking naughtyly "Hmm..nahi i will later on"..they both had a nice chat and later she was dropped at her house.Kripa opened and saw angad sitting at the couch.Oh well so he was home.As the thought of new person SB always haunted him though he was with simone explaining about his marriage being done in certain circumstances trying to just cover up the reality.Kripa thought to herself.She felt it strange seeing Angad...as she thought he must be busy with Simone.Angad who fell asleep on the couch itself.She went near and stared at him both of them felt same in eachothers absence but was unknown of the very fact related to their heart.Angad opened his eyes Kripa went back "Where the hell were you...is this time to be home " "Why are you so bothered its my life " "OH right..its ur lfie but i have all rights on you.You see i married you'! "Oh well...right ..what right are you even talking about i jst dont care..you get that i just dnt care" "Oh yes but i do care" "Oh Angad Khanna and care right." Angad came forward and kripa who started taking back step suddenly she hit herself against the wall.Angad came near. "just dont...."He stopped donno why each time his heart melts whenever he sees Kripas innocent face.But the very fact doesnt let him feel anything further."Mr angad Khanna...i think your very near just go a---" She was stoped as her mouth was locked inside angads.He started kissing her Kripa letting herself.the kiss soon turned out to be passionate.Kripa loosing herself.Suddenly her pastt comes near....She pushes Angad away "No angad khanna just be away from me....i hate you" She was crying ....and runs towards her rooms.

The whole night Kripa kept crying on the other hand Angad just couldt understnd....what was he feeling why he cant stop himself when he is near Kripa.Both of them were at there different world but their thoughts linked at somepoint making both confused..where kripa was crying...for..her love there angad was trying best to avoid the new feeling or already existed one..the sapling which was left at one corner was getting watered.Though by different means.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys this was part 5 i knw i dragging the stroy alot....WIll try to finish it by 5-10 parts ..bcos lots of part may be boring....but still let me knw...DO comment!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitai

ak lover

Goldie

ak lover

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
nice part Smile.
hey the first one to coment  n thnks for ur pm Smile.

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapRelii gud updateeClapClapClap

AngryAngryAngryAngad(lol u will be seeing this line a lot lol)AngryAngryAngry

DeadDeadDeadI swaer Angad is soo stu*id he dosent like it when guyz stare at her he dosent want to admit he loves her he wants to be with simone but dosent want to leave Kripa!!!!!!!WHATZ RONG WID HIM!!!DeadDeadDead

AngryAngryAngryHe kissed her!!!how dare he!!!! u tell him not to kiss Kripa untill he admitz he luvsz her k!!AngryAngryAngry

DeadDeadDeadPoor Kripa waz broken after the kissDeadDeadDead

Big smileBig smileBig smileyou know i think "SD" is "Sujal Bro" i know Kripa and Sujal are not sibilingz but they could treat each otha like that and call each otha like that too n pluz Angad thinkz he noes SD soo....Big smileBig smileBig smile

ShockedShockedShockedi cant belive u think ur draging the storyShockedShockedShocked

Big smileBig smileBig smileYour not draging the story i think ur doing gr8.......i diddnt know that this was a short story i thought it was like a normal ffBig smileBig smileBig smile

TongueTongueTongueitz okay u can reply when u have your timeTongueTongueTongue

LOLLOLLOLlol my comment is gettin too long hope u dun mindLOLLOLLOL

cont.soon

StarStar

Edited by starasdf - 28 March 2009 at 2:57pm

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Wow yaar.
Realii cutee.
Angad is jealous but trying to pretend hes not. LOL
Pooor guy.
OMG they kissed like seriously.
U kno i liked ur quote at the end "The sapling left in the corner was finally getting watered".
How cute yaar.
Plz cont soon and PM me.
Harji

xxxxminixxxx

xxxxminixxxx

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
HEY THNX FOR THE PM AND
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO
NOT A DRAGGED PART(AS UR SAYIN)
I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS PART

Angry I CANNOT BEILIVE ANGAD KISSED KRIPA(MAD MAN...)
SHE SOOOOO NEEDS TO GET HERSELF TOGETHER
AND SHOW THAT ANGAD KHANNA A THING OR TWO..
CANT WIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT(WAITIN)
ARE YOU GOING TO LIKE MAKE ANGAD REALIZE HIS LOVE BY HIMSELF OR ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE KRIPA DO SOMETHING
BECAUSE KRIPA SHARMA DOESNOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER(SORRY.....KINDA GETIN LONG.....I AM GOIN TO STOP NOW)
BTW THNX FOR THE PM
AND CONTINUE SOON!!

REGARDS~MINITA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top