Fan Fictions

Phir milengay chaltay chaltay AK end pg 36 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 39

Page 1
Page   of 39
Page 3 Page 39

unseEn_teArs

Groupbie

unseEn_teArs

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 7:36am | IP Logged

PART 1

"Look thats Kripa Sharma..." a girl said..."I really couldnt blv ma eyes" another girl said "Guy if we ever hve a girl friend ....sum1 should be really like her " a group of guys and girls starting...laughing and passing those comments.After sometimes she is closed somewhere screaming ...shouting for" help!" help! "help!"

Suddenly her dream breaks..her eyes full of tears.....and having drops of sweats all over her face...Suddenly Aaliyeh her best mate comes to rescue .Today was Kripas marriage..so Aaliya decides to stay with her "Kya hua kripa..woh sapna phir say dhekha?" Kripas tears had no ends ...started gushing out of her pretty eyes...."Aali Main kya karooon...hamesha mere saath hi aisa kyun hota haii..pata hai main is duniya main aakeli hi larki nahi jiskay saath yeh sab kuch ho chuka hai shayad mere say bhi bura...jissay pyaar kiya usnay..zindagi say ekk mail ki tarha bahar nikal diya...diya to diya aur beizzat karkay....mujhe ajj bhi woh din yaad hai kaisay college main har koi ..mujhpar has raha tha..yeh kaisi duniya hai"

Aaliya was kripas best friend ...she was the only person who knew the truth..all about kripa Flash back

4 years back in London

Angad And kripa were the charming couple of the university..where kripa was sweet, innocent, beautiful..there angad was handsome, smart, and a big time casanova..thats wat his real identity was all girls died to be with him....but girls also knew that he just played around with girls...so where calmly waiting for their turn after when kripa wud be out of his life..but this time it was different They hve been going on 2 months for angad a relationship wouldnt go so deep..just what he meant was lust and play around...but he was really unaware why this time it was different..where he hates to be with a girl for more than a week there he was going on with a girl like kripa for 1 month..people really admired their..love story...but it soon really gotto become a history for angad.He really needed to end over this love story....But some part of his body realy didnt let him do that...Ofcourse we all know BRAIN AND HEART CAN NEVA BE BEST FRIEND that was his heart he really had some special place for kripa but his mind never let him think further than just a time pass. Soon the day was near it was Angads birthday..and today he need to do something of his relation...

Almost all the people were invited to the beach party....and thus the party started Kripa was looking stunnigly beautiful and was happy..bcos she was going to give angad the best gift "KISS" ok guys before this kripa never let Angad to touch her it was just normal hugging..as kripa was a cultured girl with modern ideas but had her limits controlled in all manner.The party started All were enjoying hving drinks...dance...there were Angads best buddies Josh,Prithvi,Kavya,Max.And Kripa with her friends Aaliya,Mishayll,Anjali.The party was smoothly rocking.Angad was busy dancing...Kripa did feel a difference in his Attitude but left it thoughtless.She came forward towards Angad"Angad happy birthday" "Hey Sweety thnx" "Hey angad ajj main tumhay kuch bohut special dena chahti hoon" "Angad Khanna ko aisa kya special milnay wala hai?" Kripa dragged him away from the place and atlast all chores and noice was away from them Only they could here was the sea waves singing some sort of romantic songs....everything was fine in its place...Kripa came forward for a moment everything was silent...she brought her face near angads and gve angad a small peck on his lipz..she turned away.Her back showing. angad , angad who got mesmerized by her first touch..turned her towards him and kissed her again now the kiss was not a similar kiss it was the passionate one....getting more deep.The both parted Kripa nervous to the core of her heart...ANd also taken away by the intimate kiss..Kripa was closing her eyes.Angad took her in to his arms and both went to a small room but was enough for both to make love for each other...The day was big..kripa let her all soul to him..Angad didnt knw what he was doing...but he really loved the love between them and forgot all things.Both making love to each other passionately....

But who knew what was happening on the other side of the party..there was this big projector showing all teh happenings going between them.All people wre shocked..speechless seeing whatever going between them>Well it was MAx who had bad eye on Kripa and badly wanted to be with kripa but got really furious when saw Angad taking kripa away so from the very first day he wanted take revenge from both of them.So when kripa took Angad away....he saw them kissing got more furious and when he saw tehm going in to a small spare room he placed his Pc in to video mode and thus all things wre perfectly seen in the party hall.Aaliyeh who was Badly pissed along with josh and others josh went and threw the player where aaliya rush towards Kripa to save her getting more worse.Kripa was by the time..out of her mind coming to knw abt what all was going on.."Kripa yeh angad khanna tumhay dhokha dey raha hai.." SHe continued saaying all things kripa getting worse breaking badly...her tearful eyes seeing angad adn to make it worse teh cell which max placed was none other than angads so all thought that It was angad who really wanted to badly show this all.

"Angad tumnay aisay kyun kiya?" Kripa asked him shivering badly.Angad who was really irritated by kripa..."Listen kripa it was u who came forward me and asked me..i never wanted u..neway ask my friends today i was planning to go on with mishty (Mishty hot new student who hve jst taken admission the very day of angads brithday and was also invited for the party) "Even today you were the one who came forward me and kissed me..i never asked for that ..you knw what kripa the whole college knws tht i m Angad khanna the great CASANOVA no one really expects me going deep then how could u ..u cheap S**** u mean lust...n one thing i hate u and i would be happy if u leave me alone and get lost off here!!!" all people were shocked...Especially his friends..Kripa was standing their speechless like a statue she didnt hve ne tears...Aaliya came forward "You knw what angad...u r just an freaken A** u never knw what u loose sometimes when u loose it u loose it forever then there will be hardly ne day or time...left to regain what u hve lost....there would be a day when u will realized what kripa whose no one to u now was really everyone for u , everything for u, everyfeeling for u whatever mr angad khanna the great casanova u will badly cry oneday!!!!!! by tht she goes away taking kripa with her.josh comes near him and gives him a tight slap "Angad you suck man" all the people leaves.By that Max comes near him n says "See Man i m ur true friend ALAS I HELPED YOU GETTING OVER BY KRIPA".Angad really didnt care as he himself wanted to breakup with kripa.That day he really didnt knew but he was really missing something out of his life..no his Age but his love of his life"Kripa"

Days passed people made fun of kripa...there were sick comments which were listless now.Angad who hardly gve ne damn to nething went on with his filthy attitude..first few days he was ignored by his mates but soon they alll were together again.on the other hand it wasnt the same charming...smiling kripa it.was kripa...a changed one..she was dead without ne emotions left.

Finally the semester ended up and it was promp night All were happy...as they were graduated..kripa who has comed just bcos to keep up Aaliyas last request last request why so last oh well today she was leaving back to India..as she hated to be here nemore.Both came up there wree still some stupid jerks passing out comments to kripa like"Sexy...wanna comeout with us..""We r more hotter then angad" "We will turn u onn more nicely" THis comments were ofcourse heard by angad too....he got angry but was stopped by josh ..then his eyes fall on Kripa..who was wearing a red gown looking as pretty as she is.Aaliya could notice the tears in her eyes "Chalo kripa lets sit over there by that they leave"

Everyone was enjoying ..now it was time All people were called on and said to do something or the other and say about their all experiences..it was now kripas turn....Kripa was a numb body...she was quite but badly wanted to anser the wrold..she has tears but never sheded them out..she still loved angad but hated to the core...her all emotions were numb and dead.

Aaliya gave her courage and helped her saying her last words,kripa goes First the comments starts to come but as she starts "guys i knw what i m...bt whatever i m was once was me maself..and i...and i never want to knw who m i..but would like to say ma last words by singing a song dedicated to one and all who really took care of me not on a good way but in the criticising manner...Today ..is ma last day with u ....after this i m never be gonna with u guys ..will miss ma best buddies Aaliya , anjali...as i love them..thnx guys" a tear falls from aaliyas eyes.."today i m going forever ..forever and here is my song:-

Cry of Rihanna (GUYS DO LISTEN TO THIS SONG ITS REALLY TRUE..SOMETHING TRUE RELATED TO ME)

http://www.elyrics.net/read/r/rihanna-lyrics/cry-lyrics.html

I'm not the type to get my heart broken
I'm not the type to get upset and cry
'Cause I never leave my heart open
Never hurts me to say goodbye

Relationships don't get deep to me
Never got the whole 'in love' thing
And someone can say they love me truly
But at the time it didn't mean a thing

My mind is gone, I'm spinnin' 'round
And deep inside my tears I'll drown
I'm losin' grip, what's happenin'?
I strayed from love, this is how I feel

This time was different
Felt like I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life

Now I'm in this condition
And I've got all the symptoms
Of a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what you'll never see me cry

Did it happen when we first kissed?
'Cause it's hurtin' me to let it go
Maybe 'cause we spent so much time
And I know that it's no more

I shoulda never let you hold me baby
Maybe why I'm sad to see us apart
I didn't give to you on purpose
Gotta figure out how you stole my heart

My mind is gone, I'm spinnin' 'round
And deep inside my tears I'll drown
I'm losin' grip, what's happenin'?
I strayed from love, this is how I feel

This time was different

How did I get here with you? I'll never know
I never meant to let it get so personal
And after all I tried to do, stay away from lovin' you
I'm broken hearted, I can't let you know
And I won't let it show, you won't see me cry

This time was different

This time was different
(You'll never see me cry)

On my life

With this she leaves the hall..After she leaves the whole hall was quite for a moment though some realy felt guilty for what they had said kripa this many days...That day Angad really lost something.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Aaliya who lived in America has come....to kripas marriage and is with her..to console her with the dream..she doesnt knw whose the dulha is...as Kripa had said her parents yes..just as to keep her father happy who had an heartattack..she was given the guys picture and all data ..but without seeing she threw the envelope into the dustbin. (THTS GOOD SHE DIDNOT OPEN LOLZ)Khannas and Sharmas are very good frnds they hardly had the get to gether as both families lived far apart but still were in touch.

GUYS thts the first part i knw guys its quite very big but please dnt feel boring if u do feel bored then next time onwards gonna type short parts :D and do comment me how do like this part.....NEXT PART WHY ANGAD MARRIES KRIPA AFTER KNOWING THAT SHE IS THE SAME GIRL WHOM HE HATED? RIGHT NOW KRIPA DOESNT KNW ABOUT HER GROOM AS SHE THINKS ITS USELESS KNWOING WHOSE HER GROOM BCOS ITS JUST AN COMPROMISE FOR HER. SHE HATES ALL MEN AND JUST AGREES TO THE PROPOSAL DUE TO HER FATHER YOU MUST BE THINKING WHY THE MARRIAGE IS TAKING PLACE SO SOON WELL BCOS ACCORDING TO THE PANDITI.. THEY HVE TO GET MARRIED WITHIN THREE DAYS....OR ELSE NO MORE DAYS R SEEN TO BE PERFECT.THE SAME DAY THAT IS THE MARRIAGE DAY ANGAD IS GONNA ARRIVE....OK GUYS I KNW THIS IS KINDA STUPID WITHOUT ANY ENGAGEMENT...HOW CAN THEY GET ALONG BUT AS I SAID THE SHARMAS AND KHANNAS ARE VERY GOOD FRIENDS HAS A STRONG FEELING AND TRUST ON EACH OTHER.THE KHANNAS HAVE ARRIVED MUMBAI WEEK BACK BUT ANGAD DIDNOT ARRIVE AS HE HAD SOME IMPORTANT WORK TO FINISH.ANGAD IS THE ONE WHO WANNA MARRY KRIPA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WANNA FIND OUT WHY...NEXT PART SURELY GONNA REVEAL.DO COMMENT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir milengay chaltay chaltay AK end pg 36 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_KYPH

IF-Dazzler

love_KYPH

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
awesum part....
feel bad 4 kripa
i hope angad 2 falls in luv wid her n realises his mistake soon....
cont soon....

guju_girl1

IF-Rockerz

guju_girl1

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 10:08am | IP Logged
hey
GREAT part
can't wait to read moreSmile

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Awesome yaar, Thanx for the PM.
Cant wait too se Krip's reaction wen she sees Angad.
Y dus Angad wanna marry her?? Dus he want to hurt and humililate her more??!
IDiot!!
Plz cont soon and PM me.
Thanx,
Harji

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapAwesome updateClapClapClap

Big smileBig smileBig smilei diddnt mind the long update itz usally the writer who dosent wanna write long lol but gr8 u could keep updating that longBig smileBig smileBig smile

AngryAngryAngryANGAD! That A**H***AngryAngryAngry

ConfusedConfusedConfusedWonder y he wantz 2 marry her if he hatez herConfusedConfusedConfused

ConfusedConfusedConfusedMaybe he realised his luv after she left himConfusedConfusedConfused

OuchOuchOuchWonder wat Kripa will do when she realies her groom is AngadOuchOuchOuch

AngryAngryAngryKripa dont 4give him that fastAngryAngryAngry

plz plz cont. soon n dun forget 2 pm me

StarStar

Edited by starasdf - 21 March 2009 at 4:33pm

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 4:56am | IP Logged
nice concept

unseEn_teArs

Groupbie

unseEn_teArs

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Part 2

Everything seemed to be perfect Mr and Mrs Suryaban were really happy for their daughter as they thought no one could be a better choice other than Angad and no family would be as loving as the Khannas.Everyone seemed really happy their among everyone there was someone who didnt seem a bit happy nor a bit of sadness for her life was compromise with each n everything and today she was only satisfied with the thing that after a long time she has seen her parents so happy after a great leap of 4 years.Aaliya was helping Kripa to get ready " Kripa phir say soch lay yeh teri zindagi ka sawal hai...you cant compromised towards each and everything so easily its ur life..." Kripa who didnt seems to react at nething just went on with her work.."Kripa main tujhsay baat kar rahi hoon..Damn it kripa kuch to bol" Kripa looks towards her with pale eyes those eyes said many thing anybody could make out that those two lil pretty eyes really had something deep sadness ..which seems immoral...which seemed endless "Dekh Kripa main uncle aunty ko bata nay ja rahi hoon" She started to leave meanwhile Kripa caught her hand When aaliya turned could see her teary eyes "Please Aali ajj bohut din baad mummy daddy khush nazar a rahay please dnt say anything please " Like a child she politely sobbed Aaliya bended down "Meri taaraf dekh Kripa ......Aur mujhe ek baat sach bata na ?" Kripa looked towards her " Do you still love Angad ?" Kripa became quite for a moment...."No" kripa just said that one word anyone could make that how much pain she carried in that two letter word.

Meanwhile the BARATI has come...everybody were busy doing some or the other work...while the girls rushed towards....the BARATI.Everything was set....finally the time has come.Though Kripa was dead from inside her beauty didnot seem to be less....she looked stunningly..gorgeous the night in the bridal wear that anybody could fall in love with her.Her creamy skin glowed more....her pink lipz shined more with that extraa shrimer of the gloss....her eyes looked more pretty ..with those thick eye lashed curled into pretty stylish along with the eye shadow.Her petite figure was curved out beautifully in the bridal dress and her "Ghundghat" ( Shawl) Made her more pretty and beautiful.

There she was coming all eyes were blindly fall on her....as if some angel has come.All eyes were on her ...where her eyes were looking down..having no emotions left.Meanwhile Aaliya gotta call... and she had to leave as her sister met with an accident.it was sad but she had to leave she knew today kripa needed her badly but she couldnt help it (By the way it was good that she left otherwise she would have surely stopped the marriage after seeing the DULHA LOLZ).

And there was someone who was really smirking evily looking at Kripa...who knew the very person was going to change Kripas life.Kripa who was coming down as she takes one step The Man goes to his Flash back

"Man how could you even do this" A guy in black said. "Listen to me ..its nothing like that" the other guy replied "No i m ashamed that once we were friends ....i never expected this from you..yuck i feel so guilty ...that i was your friend " "Listen to me Damn ..just bcos of that Girl your breaking out friendship " "JUSt shut up that girl means really great to me ...its you" "Common .....why everybody is blaming me...." "Bcos your to be blamed and i think its useless talking to you from today onwards i will forget that you were once my friend whom i really thought like a brother ...you suck man" With that the guy leaves.

Flashback ends.

with that ,the guy whose smirking again goes to flashback...as Kripa approaches more nearer all past comes infront of him all humiliation and insult that he has gone through makes him angry but he is happy that today he will be able to take revenge..well yes the guy is none other than Angad.Who knew that the whole college will come hate Angad Khanna like hell all his friends felt him as a jerk who broke a pure innocent heart...well he deserved it.And the guy in black will let you further this is one reasont that Angad is getting married and second formost reason was...his so called girl friend thats Simone wasnt ready to marry him as she is a model and thought the institution of marriage may badly destroy her image she was ambitious...so one fine day he thought of a plan to get back Simone by marrying a girl..and making Simone indirectly jealous and to get back to simone..the very day he came to know that his parents were talking about Kripa for his elder brother Karthik and there angad comes forwards thinking same Kripa sharma whom he baldy wanted to destroy was back.thus he thought to go and say his parents about the proposal..and here he marries...He really dont knw that what made him marry a girl whom he badly hated was it really his hatred and want of taking revenge or was it something else..Sometimes we need something badly but we feel its useless...but our heart reallly cries for that particular thing but our mind keeps it away ..and thus the same happened with Angad his rage never let his heart win over his mind.But who knows about destiny ...things are already destined by God.was it really to win over Simon he was using Kripa...was it because he wanted to take revenge...or was it..God knows...par kehtay hai na Jodiya upar wala banata hai..lets see....is it bcos of the pretty stupid reasons that angad has bundled? or he didnot wanted karthik to marry Kripa...?

...........................................................................................................................

sorry guys just wanted a reason for Angad getting married to kripa..i hope its good though its not...do let me knw ne changed then wud surely do that..fr tht i need ur comments do comment next part will update if u guys like it.........btw next part Kripas reaction on seeing Angad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitai

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapGr8 updateClapClapClap

OuchOuchOuchi was afraid of thisOuchOuchOuch

AngryAngryAngrybahhh now i relli hate AngadAngryAngryAngry

OuchOuchOuchPoor KripaOuchOuchOuch

AngryOuchAngryi hope he regrets l8er and he payz for his deedsAngryOuchAngry

WinkWinkWinkAtleast 1 of the reasons is the he dosent want Kripa to marry kartickWinkWinkWink

cont. soon

StarStar

Edited by starasdf - 22 March 2009 at 2:20pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top