Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
sounds interesting!

Love the idea of marrying for revenge. lolz god angad is sooooo mean!!!!!!!! but i just love your storyy!!!!!!

add me to your PM list!

hey I started a FF chalte Chalte on AK and you started Phir milenge Chalte chalte. lolz coool! they say great minds think alike. lolz๐Ÿ˜† i know im crazy๐Ÿ˜†

Keep me updated!

Nadz
Edited by nadz_J - 15 years ago
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey wow the first two parts are great..
 continue soon..
unseEn_teArs thumbnail

PART 3

If love was that easy for someone to get.Then there must have been happy people on this earth.Love which is an eternal gift of god.Sometimes many people understnd infatuation as love as Angad does..while sometimes...someone with dead emotions...has many emotions to give life..like as Kripa.Destiny instores many games for each and everyone each day.But barely accepts the challenges so easily.Who knew whom Angad thought to play was just a dead body...Or can say it was love which bought him back to Kripa.

Kripa was all lost in her world....she came near the mandapt and suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach for the first time after 4 years...she has felt that some1 whom she badly needed was here...That shadow ....the scent of colongne reminded badly...she felt uneasiness but let herself...her body...but nt her soul and finally sat along with Angad.....whose face was covered with the garlands (ok guys i donno wat we say that flower garland like thing the dulha covers his face with :P).

The Pandit started with all sacrad readings along with both of them taking round around the sacrad fire..now it was turn for putting...mangal...sutr..Kripa after a long pause raises her head and there her facial character would be hard to describe she was dumbfound..speechless .....her body remained still...Angad with an evil smirk..having the beautiful Mangalsutr in his hand comes near kripas face....and fixing the mangalsutr ...everybody thought that he was fixing the hook of the mangal sutr but who knew that he came near Kripas Ear and whispered "Kripa I m back..be ready" and came back to his latter position..Kripa who was standing like a statue...tried moving but when she turned her face ...she sees her parents happy as ever...what can she do...for the first time after such a leap she saw her parents happy ....in times she really did feel guilty for not helping herslef.. mingle with her parents but she couldnt help it..her self depression and frustration which was instored..for years was haunting her like a night mare.She turns back andd sees Angad with the sindoor his hand coming forward her Forehead and Alas they both were tied in a pure, sacrad, legal bond for everyone but who knew what would be the flip side of the coin.

Both were blessed with best wishes Angad acting best at his acting...seemed really happy Kripa whose mind arosed with thousands of questions badly needed answer but she didnot have any tears in her eyes.Bcos now she was used what more she could have expected from her destined luck.But she really needed answer.

Finally they reached the Khanna Mansion ....both were welcomed happily.Karthik who hugged his brother congratulating him for a new journey their Mr and Mrs Khannas happiness seemed to have no end.They both were blessed.

Angads room or sorry Kripa-Angads room

It was beautiful decorated with candles....which spreaded light all around.It was beautiful essenced with The roses and orchids...There was a big window having those white curtains adding more beauty to the room...it was cool outside Kripa who was standing near the window..having several questions..confusions..that why ...and why is he again back.She badly wanted to cry but tears had no way to come out..She felt weak and numb and badly wanted some1 to hug tight and cry out loud.There she hears The door closing...and could feel a body nearing towards her..she wasnt doubtful that this wont be neone else but Angad her heart beats started to beat faster there...he comes near her drags her and turns her self towards him her back facing the wall.Kripa closed her eyes Angad came near her...his cheeks touching with those silky smooth cheeks of Kripa he rubbed his cheeks.For a timing he was moved away wanted to badly kiss. but no he badly hated her...he brought his face back...and started moving his finger and touching kripas cheeks..And started laughing badly....Kripa opened her eyes slowly "Haha....Tumhay kya laga....By the way I knw tumhare andar hazar sawal Jawabo kay intezaar main hai...and yes main tumhay jawab dunga...Tumhay kya laga Kripa that i m guilty of what i have done years back with you then lemme correct you that Angad Khanna kabhi used cheez reuse nahi karta....And tumhay to kabhi nahi bcos i hate you...tumhare wajeh say mere bhai jaisay dost nay mujhe chor diya....the whole college blamed me just bcos of you...khair woh to kuch bhi nahi Tumhare wajeh say mere aur Sujal ki dosti tooth gayi (Ok guys this was teh men in black as i said in part 2 he was Angads best friend but also respected Kripa...after this alll happened he was really sorry for Kripa bcos Kripa was more than a friend she is like a sister to him and one thing was there that....Kripa who was badly depressed and frustrated was able to survive was just bocs of Sujal who helped her coming out of her Depression as there was times whe she tried commiting suicide..but Sujal really helped Kripa...he loved Kripa and really cared about her..she was more like a sister. And kripa was also badly attached with Sujal..He was the only person with whom Kripa usually shared her stuff comming back ) SO Kripa you never think that i love you aur ha tumsay main kabhi pyaar karta nahi tha na karunga...btw..tum to ek zarr yaa ho mere love my life Simone tak pochnay kaliyeh..whatever its..i hate you aur yeh 4 saalo ka badla lekar rahunga..."with that he leaves slaming the door hard.

Kripa was Quite..she went near the mirror....when she saw herself she started crying the only thing she reacted towards herself...her face made her feel frustrated..hatred and what not...that night she badly cried asking all answers from god.

Ok guys here is the third part i m glad that you guys liked ma other parts and donot forget to suggest me if ne ideas...and thankzz for all of yur comments.Temme how abt this part?Comment!!!!!

AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey wow great part..
 i feel so sorry for kripa..
  i hope angad changes soon..
   thanks for the pm..
    continue soon..
Edited by sameira-90 - 15 years ago
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great part
poor Kripa she's gonna have to go through a lot
cont soon
Javeria
starasdf thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘short but nice๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กi relli do hate Angad๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒGlad Sujal waz there for kripa๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒKripa's depression๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

cont. soon

Starโญ๏ธ
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG. poor Kripa,
Angad.....grrhhh. I want to kill him hes sooo stupid excluded the fact tht hes soo cute . ;)
Idiot Watz in Simone tht Kripa dusnt have,
To tell u the truth Simone has none of all tht Kripa has.
I hope tht Kripa stands up for herself and makes Angad jealous LATER ON. Not right now. LOL
Plz cont soon and like PM me,
Thanx
Harji
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesum part........

angad is so bad๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
poor kripa๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
cont soon.....
roshaa thumbnail