All About Love - Invite Only CC #21 - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
@Anu: I need motivation.....lolllllllllll..Not in the mood to even start.. I think it's because it's technical and I hate researching and I know the topic, so I question research and then it all goes downhill from there.......lollllllllllllll...

@Preeti: How was Ram?? I didn't see him..

but I guess today's episode explains their FB status now......lollllllllll
Shalu when is ur essay due in for? starting is always the biggest problem..once u start it'l get better

@Ram...he was okayy but lacked energy...I expect more from him..but his expressions were still cute!
Preeti: LOL, I noticed them sitting down in the Avi too.... He looked cuteeee sitting with the towel on his head....

I NOTICED the silver zip too 🤣🤣🤣

Shalu: LOL..I feel your pain..I hate it when that happens with research papers tooo...

Im watching JDJ right now...Thank God, parents are leaving to go grocery  shopping...They can't watch Karan's then..So I don't have to hear their commentary....ROFLLLLL....

I watched Ram's dance on youtube..It was good..he needs to hilao his kamar more though...LOLLLLL....
What I hate about Jhalak this season is that the judges dont give constructive criticism (either positive or negative)..they just praise or bash but dont actually talk like professionals..they dont judge the dance form as though they know it...do u get me? Im very disappointed in that

LOL Yayy @ ur parents going shopping now  ure free to drool/blush over Karan 😆
Edited by Preeti_285 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Preeti_285

What I hate about Jhalak this season is that the judges dont give constructive criticism (either positive or negative)..they just praise or bash but dont actually talk like professionals..they dont judge the dance form as though they know it...do u get me? Im very disappointed in that

LOL Yayy @ ur parents going shopping now  ure free to drool/blush over Karan 😆

ROFL..I know..Blush in peaceeeeee...well, my brother is home, but who cares..He stays in his room anyways...LMAOOOO....🤣

Okay, I have to agree with you when you talk about the judges....They need to be more specific and tell weaknesses and strength of the dances...I know If i was the judge and I KNEW all dance forms, I would tell them..They should really tell the contestants!

Like Farah Khan, I like her when she says her comments..She KNOWS!

HK just finished..Karan coming up *heart beats fast* LMAOOOOOO....
Edited by anitamalik - 15 years ago
Shiamak and even Urmila were both good last season..they gave good comments always

Ohh enjoy his performanceeee...I really loved it...! I wonder what hes gona do next week??
I liked Shaimak too! I wanted him this seasonnnnnnn! LOL

Uff just watched the performance and blushed to hearts content...LMAO...My brother came in during his AVI being shown and was like " isn't this that doc dude you love...how the heck could a doctor have tattoos is what I want to know" I was like "Shut UP!" ROFLLLLLL....I had to say it nicely since he is wayyyyyyyy older than me..LMAO...

Thank God he left before the performance...but he was like " i bet I could dance better than him" I was like you wish....

I just LOVEEEEE my family..🤣🤣🤣

i thought Monica did good today too!
I liked Monica...much more than Parul even.

LOL @ ur bro...my cousin bros have all taken turns in bashing KSG and making fun of how i blush whenevr i see him (its sooo not cool that theyve realised)..the kids i can handle but for my elder cousin bros ot know is just majorly embarassing 🤣

ohh but this reminds me of the cutest thing...the other day I told my nephew "U look like Armaan todayyy!" coz he was wearing a mickey mouse tshirt and i thought of KSG 😆 and my nephew replied saying "Me Armaan you Riddhi" 🤣 i was shockkked..i couldnt get over how cute that was esp he called Ridz RIDDHI lolll he used to say Riddhima before (hes been saying Armaan/Riddhima/Atul's names since before he turned 2!! can u believe it? LOL)

btw im off now...gona watch JDJ again 😆 and then sleeep...*hugs* enjoy the rest of ur night
Edited by Preeti_285 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Preeti_285

I liked Monica...much more than Parul even.

LOL @ ur bro...my cousin bros have all taken turns in bashing KSG and making fun of how i blush whenevr i see him (its sooo not cool that theyve realised)..the kids i can handle but for my elder cousin bros ot know is just majorly embarassing 🤣

ohh but this reminds me of the cutest thing...the other day I told my nephew "U look like Armaan todayyy!" coz he was wearing a mickey mouse tshirt and i thought of KSG 😆 and my nephew replied saying "Me Armaan you Riddhi" 🤣 i was shockkked..i couldnt get over how cute that was esp he called Ridz RIDDHI lolll he used to say Riddhima before (hes been saying Armaan/Riddhima/Atul's names since before he turned 2!! can u believe it? LOL)

Parul was good..I LOVED it..even my parents loved it...however, the slip kind of messed it up, but it was good nonetheless...

LMFAO , I know..Its super embarrasing with older couusin bros...LMAO..I don't know how the heck I am gonna watch DMG in the summer when I come to London..My cousins will make FUN of me...🤣🤣🤣

OMGGGGG super cuteeeee nephewwwwwww..Awwwwwwww😳😳😳 you're training him in DMG very well Preeti!

Just saw Shilpas performance, i liked it.. She attempted something I would have never thought she could do...

Goodnight Preeti!!! Loves!
Edited by anitamalik - 15 years ago
Dear JBs
Hum par kuch toh rahem karna
KSG ka JDJ wall dekh kar IF mein aane se bahut darta hoon
Scared and worried blog of KS!😆😆

Anu... muaaaaz for the link...God! How hawwwwwwwwwt did he look in white and blue! *thud*.. but the last bit of his convo in the green room was cut off...When he said Suniye.. I hit the floor! *thud*...

Manu..how u girl? Did u read my LTIs? .. bit tacky.. but yeah...😛😳😳

Twinny....*tight hugs*....Miss talking to u :(

Btw guys.. I am forever saying Sue Me.. instead of swearing!!.. Ahhhh.. so loved him saying that!😃😃😃..
EDIT: Where did everyone go? No replies for past 10 mins.. my phooti kismat..keep missing u guys😭😭
Edited by Wentholic - 15 years ago