Chat Clubs

All About Love - Invite Only CC #21 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet Mermaid

Anu One thing.. Karan is so ARMAAN.. LOLL I swear to God.. Like Armaan, he is romantic, Like Armaan he has got amazing will power. Like Armaan he ADMIRES himself.. LOLL

OMG DITTOOOOO! LOL....

Im gonna go clean...you might go off,  so goodnight Prapts!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All About Love - Invite Only CC #21 (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Ufffffffffff kitni baatein karte ho tum log LOL... congrats on the new thread guys! jus got home from uni .. uff tiring day! ... how is everyone?

Edited:

Hayeeeeeeeee no wayyyy Oye its friday ending! Shocked
------------------------------------------

Not so dear red button

Go away! Cry

Not happy me!
-----------------------------------------

Edited by gia0005 - 20 March 2009 at 2:58pm

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
AR SOUL

GO Get A LIFE!!!!

islandgirl007

IF-Sizzlerz

islandgirl007

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Guys did u notice...

Karan is 21
Ram is  12

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlll

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Yeah AR soul, go get a life man!!   LOL

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Hamzie... LOLL @KaRa 21/12...Rab ne bana di jodi LOL

@JDJ OMG guys Ive gone crazyyy...so i already saw his perf and all online .....but on tv when it came i loved it even moreee and watched it FIVE TIMES back to back ROFL I think only Karan can make me find swearing hot, make me find self-obsession so cute etc etc ROFL and his performance just left me shocked..honestly..I cant believe it...he's dancing so great now...I feel like hugging Nicole!

And YAYYYYYYYYY for I-F....Karan & Shraddha blogging Embarrassed But guys fikar not...why control our PPVness..in turn ima make a request that he writes a few blog entries dedicated to PPV stuff himself..after all hes our Guruji and this is our chance to learn ROFL

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
@Trinzie, Gagan: Hugssssssssss.HugHugHugHug

@Preeti: Hey..Lolllllllll at rewatching dance.....I am trying to finish my paper, so on and off....:)

Vz is stuck at work and poor have to work tomorrow too........CryCry

Dear JBs,
  Vz says Hi to you all and she misses us........
Me........

@Hamzi: Did you watch Bidaai today??

Edited by P_Shal - 20 March 2009 at 6:34pm

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_285

Hamzie... LOLL @KaRa 21/12...Rab ne bana di jodi LOL

@JDJ OMG guys Ive gone crazyyy...so i already saw his perf and all online .....but on tv when it came i loved it even moreee and watched it FIVE TIMES back to back ROFL I think only Karan can make me find swearing hot, make me find self-obsession so cute etc etc ROFL and his performance just left me shocked..honestly..I cant believe it...he's dancing so great now...I feel like hugging Nicole!

And YAYYYYYYYYY for I-F....Karan & Shraddha blogging Embarrassed But guys fikar not...why control our PPVness..in turn ima make a request that he writes a few blog entries dedicated to PPV stuff himself..after all hes our Guruji and this is our chance to learn ROFL

OMG DITTO! Its gonna air here in 25 minutes *excited* LOLLLLLL...

Im afraid Karan, Shraddha are gonna come straight to our CC...ROFLROFL

BTW, I just watched last weeks JDJ on my Tv, I had it recorded...and my mom sat down to watch it with me...and when I told her Karan is my favorite, she goes "HIMMMM, he looks like a mouse" ROFLROFL I was like "Thats it MOM..Don't talk to me ever"...and I was like "HOW does he look like a mouse" (OBV I was in anger) LMAO...and then when I knew she would give me some random explanation, I was like "NVM, I DON"T want to know"....ROFLROFL And then I was like "mom, he is from my fav show in the world, and she goes "Oooh I watched that show...HOW does it inspire you to be a doctor...Its stupid and romance...they don't even act liek doctors"/....UFF, my mom rose my anger levels today and then she laughed about it...ROFLROFLROFL

She liked his performance though...and then she LOVED Ram's...ROFL

Hey Shalu..hope you get the work done!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top