Chat Clubs

All About Love - Invite Only CC #21 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

nina_luck

IF-Rockerz

nina_luck

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel77

Nina - I keep cracking up remembering how ur Kaisa yeh pyaar hai experience was! LOL

OMG NAHIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Damn that show!! Ekta better not bring the same khisse pitte track here......

Hass lo hass lo...humari haalat pe hassi aa rahi ha na??LOL Still am blaming myself for watching that damn show before reading the whole story....could have saved sooo much heart ache LOL

Will pm you if this one goes bad, so be ready!!
In weekend saw parts of Kareena kareena and hated that she wouldn't get married to that Prem guy...thank god I didn't watch all epi's!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All About Love - Invite Only CC #21 (Page 149)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nina_luck

IF-Rockerz

nina_luck

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kashviiiiii

Yup i saww that....but wasnt he talking to her of her being preg?  I don't think she is...I ffed that part...I tought major drama coming up so skipped that....I ff all family parts, specially that Salil's parents!!

OMG both r gonna do a salsa dancee...wohooo..likee our AR....will be fun to watch it... Hmmmm will be lots of fun!!!

@karu-i knowww...best is..not to tell nyone bout ur date..have it in a locked up room instead =((
ROFLLLLLLLLLLL Kashvi...kiski date???

-KD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KD-

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Ninz heres the famous spoilt datee list....unique dates i tell u =(
1.AR 1st date-jail
2.AA date-atuls pants...OK loll
3.AR date -jaill...wen all was goingg soo well....
4.AA date-bomb blast...ROFLL kindaaa
5.wats next?no more spoilt dates plzz... one proper AR date plzzz

I think sangeet pal muski date wld be successful..!!!first dateee..to bee...or maybe nott...ROFLLLLLLOL

Edited by Kashviiiiii - 23 March 2009 at 11:53am

nina_luck

IF-Rockerz

nina_luck

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Kashvi...The dates are jinxed!! LOL best scenario...All go to Panch..whatever place and AR have to stay back due to duties and go together....Lamba date in car...car breaks down and date goes on LMAO

armaanilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

armaanilicious

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Nina - ROFLL but Angad and Kripa were one couple i was insanely in love with i guess my TV mania started with them and so did IF journey....i used to spend hours reading their FF's and on the show wen he used to push her against the wall yaha i used to get hyper! It was quite funny cos i used to be talking to this frnd of mine and we both were literally jumping in our respective houses! Sadly she doesnt watch Dmg so i have to jump alone lollll

KMH prediction - His mom will turn negative eventually! ROFLL

-KD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KD-

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged

LMAO thats a nicee ideaaa

i think panjgani will bringg romance noww.....wish they go to panchgani tomorrow itself..

islandgirl007

IF-Sizzlerz

islandgirl007

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Nina - ROFLL but Angad and Kripa were one couple i was insanely in love with i guess my TV mania started with them and so did IF journey....i used to spend hours reading their FF's and on the show wen he used to push her against the wall yaha i used to get hyper! It was quite funny cos i used to be talking to this frnd of mine and we both were literally jumping in our respective houses! Sadly she doesnt watch Dmg so i have to jump alone lollll

KMH prediction - His mom will turn negative eventually! ROFLL

OMG karu me toooooooooooo thats when i joined IF LOL

nina_luck

IF-Rockerz

nina_luck

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged

LOL Angad Kripa were cute, but no where near AR for me...And not at all when Ekta decided to ruin their characters for me!!! awwwww you're not alone...we're here with U jumping in our housesWinkWinkWink
@KYPH....damn damn damn show.....am soooo scared for KMH...Ekta better keep her word and make this different...she watched DMG na??
Angad-Kripa...loved their scenes in the beginning...you know the one with the lipstick and all...LMAO...Never knew you could fill a girls maang with that ROFLLL...LOL

KMH prediction - His mom will turn negative eventually! ROFLL Badi ma???Why???I'm wondering what happened...why did she leave?? I'm shit scared @the Salil-Purvi angle....that will bring lots of confusion..even between Arjun-Arohi!!That's why I don't want any confessions untill Salil-Purvi and Badi problems are solved!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top