Dill Mill Gaye

Commitment and Responsibility...

CommonSense thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

With this chaotic ...yet Hilarious Billy track.... DMG creatives have managed to show a very real issue ...that effects our  "Its all about me" society today -

Lack of COMMITMENT and RESPONSIBILITY...be it as Parents or ...as Lovers !

Of course this Thought-provoking track is presented in DMG's trademark - light, fun and entertaining style ...which is just awesome 😊

Armaan's state of embarassment and turmoil because of his parents immaturity... and silly selfish behaviour...makes us think ... how miserable we can make the lives of our dear ones  ...if we don't grow up....and take the responsibility.

Its very sad ...but its today's truth...there are many-a Billies and Annies present in our society  who are ridiculously soooo self-obsessed that they can't even think about their  ONLY son's welfare ...

or...this generation's Rahul...who is shy of commitment ... even after their intimate night...and inspite of being told /begged so many times by Muski - how vital it is for the poor girl he claims to love so much...but he fails to understand ...she doesn't think the way he does..

Many people today ...just like them seem to lack any sense of real commitment and responsibility. They  want to blame someone or something for their problems or adversity.

It will be wonderful to see them realize their mistake and make the correction soon.

On the brighter side....what an example of commitment they are showing through Armaan ...he is the one who has always honored his commitment with integrity...
he has always given it all...for his Love...for his friendships....even for Sanjeevani....and guess what...he has this tremendous benefit to sticking it out when life throws him curves. Avoiding these times by quitting like Billy and Annie ....or to some extent Rahul too....robs you of this joy of winning and learning.

But you have a choice. You can look down and see the mud or look up and see the sun. You can give up, quit and move on, or you can draw a line in the sand saying: "this is where I make my stand." ...And I can't wait to see how Armaan does it in upcoming weeks...

DMG Rocks!!!
Edited by CommonSense - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina_luvDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree. I love the fun, light way in which DMG brings attention to such serious issues within our society.

Well done creatives👏
BARUNROCKS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I fully agree with you Tamanna.
Its not unusual is our selfish world but I like how they are showing it without much melodrama.
A4ARMAAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent Post👏
Billy track is funny yet serious.
Agree about Armaan's commitment...I loved his expressions in the precap.
a2zahid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raina_luvDMG

Totally agree. I love the fun, light way in which DMG brings attention to such serious issues within our society.

Well done creatives👏

i agree.
srkbest thumbnail
yeah.....i am loving the current track......
it is so true in today's world mostly people care for no one but their own lives..........
Rahul....though that is being shown in a very real way....there are many guys who want to be with a girl but they don't want to commit anything....(i love armaan as a total contrast to this ......he always wanted to commit from the beginning and used to talk about their marriage)..i don't understand why he is so unwilling to commit first i thought it was due to his dad being sick but then in wednesday's episode he said that they can't commit because they are too young .....not yet settled in their careers.....that is stupid.......he just wants to hang around and be with her......tell her he loves her.......but he can't commit to her.......
In that case in my opinion muskaan is right in trying to make him realize that he can't just use her for the time being ......either he loves her and is with her or he is not
-Nayab- thumbnail

Hi!

@CommonSense... I agree with you're post 100%... Very well written! 👏...

Originally posted by: srkbest

yeah.....i am loving the current track......
it is so true in today's world mostly people care for no one but their own lives..........
Rahul....though that is being shown in a very real way....there are many guys who want to be with a girl but they don't want to commit anything....(i love armaan as a total contrast to this ......he always wanted to commit from the beginning and used to talk about their marriage)..i don't understand why he is so unwilling to commit first i thought it was due to his dad being sick but then in wednesday's episode he said that they can't commit because they are too young .....not yet settled in their careers.....that is stupid.......he just wants to hang around and be with her......tell her he loves her.......but he can't commit to her.......
In that case in my opinion muskaan is right in trying to make him realize that he can't just use her for the time being ......either he loves her and is with her or he is not

Hi!

@SRKbest... I agree about Rahul... I mean he loves her yet he doesn't wanna marry her...  Before their night together he said to her 'Meri Zindagi ab tumhari hai' something like that and the next day he's like 'Meri zindagi meri apni nahi hai'...

What is Muskaan supposed to feel? Obviously woh yehi soche gi nah that Rahul said all this just for that night... Used her...

If he loves her and wants to be with her then why not get married? They'll end up married if they start a relationship then why not now?

Usi ne toh kaha tha to Muskaan before they got the lottery Money that 'Tu phir bhi meri biwi banegi na' (something like that my hindi/urdu/punnjabi's not great 😆)...

So why's he afraid to commit now?

Anyway...

Take Care

Anyway...
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i completely agree with you...though this track seems hilarious...it has a great message to give to people about the committment and responsibility.
BoldNBeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As usual... a fundu post Tamzie...luvd it😃

U r rite ...our society in dire need of more... responsibility n commitment from Parents n Luverz !

Armaan is of course awesum...
Congratz DMG for giving such serious relationships n social messages in a subtle light way😃
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Tamzi: I have nothing else to say but DITTO to each and every word..........

and as usual another awesome post from you.....👏