Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

jazmine

IF-Dazzler

jazmine

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
tell sumone abt it, i actually agree wid all who replied .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEED ADVISE FROM YOU GUYS!! (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

popkurn

IF-Rockerz

popkurn

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

me too i agree with all too!

She needs to stand up for herself she needs to have some strength in her as well as some courage! i know she doesnt want to break up with them but its the right thing to do but Krishma doesnt she have u as a friend? u dont need friends that treat u like garbage u deserve friends that are loyal and true friends and to me those freinds are not the friends she deserves she deserves better than that!

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

First of all, if they are bullying her and taking advantage of her, they are not her true friends.

I think that it is better to be alone than to have friends like this. Your friend should stop hanging out with these ppl because it is clear that they dont value her or her friendship.

Try to get her involved in some clubs or activity in school which she is interested in...that way she will get to meet more new ppl. Shyness is something she will have to work on, but sometimes, even a simple "Hi" and a smile can help one make new friends.

I am sure that with time she will be able to get good friends who like her for who she is.

Good advice Mystica! 

Your friend you stop hanging out with these people, because its not right to bully someone or take advantage of them just because the person is shy.  Krishma, you could also talk to your friend about this, she might tell you how she really feels, then go on from there. 

Edited by meghavi - 22 January 2005 at 2:33pm

sana_usa

sana_usa

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

i advice her she should not be shy because if u will be shy so people going to take ur advantage they will see ur weakness that u r not able to speak so take advantage of her she should go up to them watever she feel tell them coz she shouldn't suffer through it very easy to say and very hard to do i know that specaially!!!!as Meghavi said she should involved in some kinds of clubs I agree with her!!! I wish her best of luck and pray for her that everything get fine.

Edited by sana_usa - 22 January 2005 at 3:58pm

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Goldie

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

YES I TOTLLY AGREE..THEY ARE NOT HER TRUE FRNDS...

SHE SHOULD LEAVE THEIR GROUP ASAP...I KNOW IT'LL BE DIFFICULT 4 HER TO DAT ALL OF A SUDDEN...BUT THAT'S THE WAY IT HAS TO BE!

SHE SHOULD TALK TO AN ADULT ABOUT THIS,THEY CAN EXPLAIN IT TO HER BETTER..AND MAYBE SHE'LL FEEL MORE CONFIDENT IF SHE HAS MORE SUPPORT AND SOMEONE TO CONFIDE TO..THEN START TALKING AND HANGING AROUND THE PEOPLE SHE THINKS ARE NICE N FRIENDLY...THEY'LL REALISE THAT SHE'S A NICE GIRL AND ASK HER TO HANG AROUND WITH THEM THEMSELVES...

krishma

krishma

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 7:21am | IP Logged
THANX GUYS FOR ALL UR ADVISE, GOD BLESS U ALL!!Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top