Members Lounge

India-Forums

NEED ADVISE FROM YOU GUYS!!

krishma Newbie
krishma
krishma

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

HI, GUYS

I need advise for a friend, who is 14 years old. She is a quiet, shy and simple girl. she is havin problems with her mates who she hangs around within school. Her mates bully her and take advantage of. she doesnt want to break up with friends, but she also doesnt want to get bullyed.

so plzz can u give her some suggesstions!Cry

x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Aww.. tha's a hard one.. Bullying is rong! She shud tell sum1 or go up to them and tell them that she feel's that shes being bullyed when their bullying her.. becuz maybe they dont noe how she feels and they think thats funneh so they contunie to do it... or maybe they dont noe that their bullying her, she shud tell them and if their tru friends they will stop!

Hope this helpz Yur friendSmile

Edited by x_TaniSha_x - 22 January 2005 at 12:31pm
Morgoth IF-Veteran Member
Morgoth
Morgoth

--

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

First of all, if they are bullying her and taking advantage of her, they are not her true friends.

I think that it is better to be alone than to have friends like this. Your friend should stop hanging out with these ppl because it is clear that they dont value her or her friendship.

Try to get her involved in some clubs or activity in school which she is interested in...that way she will get to meet more new ppl. Shyness is something she will have to work on, but sometimes, even a simple "Hi" and a smile can help one make new friends.

I am sure that with time she will be able to get good friends who like her for who she is.

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
agree with u tanisha..She should tell an adult, such as a teacher or parent.If she doesn't do something soon, then things could get really bad.They are obviously not her true friends so i think she should stay away from them. She can easily make new friends, who will respect her.I know there can be a lot of peer pressure, but i suggest you tell her to inform someone quickly before matters get out of hand.
x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

First of all, if they are bullying her and taking advantage of her, they are not her true friends.

I think that it is better to be alone than to have friends like this. Your friend should stop hanging out with these ppl because it is clear that they dont value her or her friendship.

Try to get her involved in some clubs or activity in school which she is interested in...that way she will get to meet more new ppl. Shyness is something she will have to work on, but sometimes, even a simple "Hi" and a smile can help one make new friends.

I am sure that with time she will be able to get good friends who like her for who she is.

Well sed :) Ur rite
krishma Newbie
krishma
krishma

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

the problem is that she thinks if she tells an adult or teacher her friends r goin get told by them, and they'll break up with her, she likes them and shes loyal to them, but they use her.
krishma Newbie
krishma
krishma

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x_TaniSha_x

Aww.. tha's a hard one.. Bullying is rong! She shud tell sum1 or go up to them and tell them that she feel's that shes being bullyed when their bullying her.. becuz maybe they dont noe how she feels and they think thats funneh so they contunie to do it... or maybe they dont noe that their bullying her, she shud tell them and if their tru friends they will stop!

Hope this helpz Yur friendSmile
thanx alot tanisha!
krishma Newbie
krishma
krishma

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bas02

agree with u tanisha..She should tell an adult, such as a teacher or parent.If she doesn't do something soon, then things could get really bad.They are obviously not her true friends so i think she should stay away from them. She can easily make new friends, who will respect her.I know there can be a lot of peer pressure, but i suggest you tell her to inform someone quickly before matters get out of hand.
i thin k ur right!

Go to top