Fan Fictions

~Armaan~#2~AR-FF-Pt30Pg144 NOTEP151(05/06/09) (Page 127)

Post Reply New Post

Page 127 of 164

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaSh_Deewaanie

**reserved**

Hey! I'm back!

Today's part was magnificent except for 1 thing...............

Plzzz donno ko phir se juda mat kardo plzzz shaadi to ho jaane do atleast pzzz!

Hey dear,
Thnx a lot for the compliments.
I am glad to know u found the part magnificent.
Don't worry they won't separate, neverBig smile.

Hey guys, I'll continue soon(probably today or monday). I hope u'll love the next parts. Thnx a lot for the compliments, pls keep reading my FF and leaving ur comments,ur comments meant a lot to me moreover it help me a lot to improve and to know if I made a mistake somewhere so let me know (all criticize are welcomed).

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fitemoonneevfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Armaan~#2~AR-FF-Pt30Pg144 NOTEP151(05/06/09) (Page 127)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipu

hey!!

kashish

great epi yaar

just loved it..

and who is this girl yaar ...

now plz inhe alag mat karona plz...

Hey Dipu,
I am glad to know u loved it.
U will know really soon who the girl is.
Don't worry they won't be separate now.

Hey guys, I'll continue soon(probably today or monday). I hope u'll love the next parts. Thnx a lot for the compliments, pls keep reading my FF and leaving ur comments,ur comments meant a lot to me moreover it help me a lot to improve and to know if I made a mistake somewhere so let me know (all criticize are welcomed).

Luv u all<333
Kashish

fitemoonneevfan

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanchal_c

hey plzzzzzzzzzzz save ridzi,and who is this girl,most probably nikki.why dosent she get killed.

Hey dear,
U will know really soon about this girlWink.

Luv u all<333
Kashish

fitemoonneevfan

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I will reply to the rest of the comments later.
I will post the part in few minutes.

Love you all<333
Kashish

fitemoonneevfan

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
PART 28 on PAGE 111

PART 29

(We can see the girls lips and she was smiling)

girl:Three day and she will be dead for sure now, I won't leave her now, she will died on her sangeet itself. Oh how I am waiting for that day and then this time I will make sure I am married to Armaan, my Armaan. Ridhima you came out from death the last time but not this once. I will make sure, really sire for it.

(she laughed evily, she was becoming mad, day by day. Who is she?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kripa is laying on her bed and thinking about Ridhima. She can't imagine how they will live without Ridhima who has in a short time become so close to her family. But she reassure herself that they can meet her or call her whenver they can.)

(She stood up and moved toward the suitcase, she bent down and was about to open it when she heard her handsome husband's voice.)

Angad(frowned):What do you think you are doing?

Kripa:I was going to take out my dress

Angad:I will do that

(He scooped her in his arms, leaving her belwiered and placed her gently on the bed. He planted a kiss on her forehead.)

Angad(concerned):do take rest

Kripa(with a bad face):Angad I am tired of resting, I want to work and go out for a walk or shoping. Oh and I haven't bought any dress for Ridhima's sangeet and wedding day.

(Angad sat down next to her and took her in his arm)

Angad:so my princess wants to go out, Ok I give you your dress and then you get ready. After that we will go out, We will go for shopping.

(He kissed on her lips, she respond with equal passion. After a passion moment, Angad took out a pretty pink salwar kameez and gave her. She get ready and then they left for the mall, hand in hand.)

(Kripa bought a green embordreyed sari for the sangeet and a blue and pink sari for the wedding. Angad has choosed her dress. And she knew Angad choice is always good, he knows in what she looked hot, gorgeous, beautiful.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Rahul came out from the bathroom, only with a towel tied aroun his waist. He moved toward the mirror. Mskaan entered in the room and she saw Rahul merely naked, she was lost in him but then she came out from her thought as an naughty Idea came in her mind.)

(She moved toward him and placed her hand , from back, around his waist and kissed on his back. Rahul was shocked, a chill run his spine. He was loosing himself, he was melting under her touch.)

(He felt her hand moving down, toward his towel, where he had stuck it. He frozed as he realized, she has took off the towel and was laughing madly. He turned betrood red. But then he realized, it's ok Muskaan is his wife. She has seen him lots of without anything.)

(He turned toward her, took Muskaan in his arms who has stopped laughing and now she was quite shocked, the next second she found herself on the bed and he was on top of her. He kissed passionaly her neck.)

Rahul(sexily):Baby you should have told me (he blowed hot hair on her face) that you want me to make love to you.

(Muskaan closed her eyes and encircled her hand around his neck. He kissed everywhere on her face not leaving a single place. They once again made love and that too in the early morning.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Anjali is sitting next to Atul and is trying to wake him up.)

Anjali:Atul wake up

(He wasn't replying)

Anjali:Atul honey please wake it's already 10am

(Atul hold her from her waist and pulled her toward him, she fell on Atul.)

Atul:Got to sleep Angel.

(She stuggled to stood up but she didn't succeed as his gril tighed even more.)

Anjali:Atul please wake up and let me go.

(Atul opened his eyes and moved a strand of Angie's hair behind her ear.)

Atul(said huskily in her ear):You look even more sexy in the morning

(He kissed on her full mouth, she was shocked at first but then gave in.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Armaan and Ridhima are on the beach admiring the sunset. All the atmoshphere were looking so romantic.)

(Ridhima was sitting between Armaan's leg and her beck was against his chest. Armaan gently kissed on her head.)

Armaan(whispered in her ear sexily):Ridzi, you know in five days you will be Mrs Riddhima Armaan Mallik, all mine and I will be all yours.

(He kissed behind her ear. He heard Ridhima gasping. He loves her even more when she gasped on his touch or whens he blushed. She really looked tempting to him all the time.)

(He softly put her hair on a side and kissed the back of her neck and whispered.)

Armaan:I love you Ridhima

Ridhima:I love you too.

(She turned her head to face him and kissed him with all the love and passion. Their tongue danced with each other, they swallowed each others saliva and enjoyed the moment fulfilly.)

(Those three days finished really quickly. Armaan and Ridhima spend most of the time together, having lovely moment and waiting impatiently for their wedding day. Ridhima was a bit sad as she will have to leave her family but happy because she will be always able to meet them. Moreover they are going to do their internship in Sanjeevini where her sister and work. She too was really eager for the wedding.)

(Armaan and Ridhima aren't allowed to meet each other from now on till the wedding mean three days. How will the love bird stay far from each other.)

(A day before the sangeet, Anjali and Muskaan went to the mall with Ridhima for the wedding dress. Ridhima wanted it to be a surprise. Actually she was still wondering If Armaan had gave up to not come and see on Sangeet but then she shook her head Armaan can never gave up. He must have a plan in his mind, she knows him too well.)

(Muskaan and Anjali kept teasing Ridhima, who was blushing and enjoying it very much.)

(Finally the sangeet day came. All the girls where reunited in Gupta house and all the boys in Mallik house. Guys weren't allowed in the gupta mansion.)

(Angie and Muskaan made Ridhima ready.)

Angie:Ridhima: jeeju's choice is really great, you are looking gorgeous.

(Ridhima lowered her eyes. Angie and Muskaan left Ridhima alone for last few thouches.)

(Ridhima looked at herself in the mirror and shy. She truly was looking an angel Armaan's angel.)

Ridhima:Kal mere sare Armaan poore ho jayeinghe.

(She shied on this, tomorrow she will be officially Mrs Riddhima Armaan Mallik. Ridhima check herself in the mirror from head to toe. She was wearing a saree in a shade of ochre with sequins along the border. Features sequins & beads buttis and sequins, stones, beads and zari embroidered floral design. Blouse in ochre with sleeves embellished with sequins and beads.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Armaan got ready, he was too excited to go to meet Ridhima. Armaan was wearing blue denim jean and turqoise shirt with a blue pull-over. He sprayed his perfum. He was looking dashing. He locked his room's door and climbed down from his room's pipe.)

(In the last four days, when he was alone, he was practising for climbing uo and down and now he has became quite good.)

(Angad has told him, he will manage the rest. A car was already down for Armaan. He started the car and made his way toward Ridhima's house. He can't wait to see her.)

(Armaan truly hoped he didn't get caught by someone. He was so eager to see her angel in the dress.)

(Ridhima was sitting her room, doing last touches. In few minutes she was almost ready to go down for the sangeet. She is waiting for Anjie, muski and other friends to led her down. She looked in the mirror and blushed. Armaan's choice was really nice, she was looking very gorgeous in this dress even Anjie told her this.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(All the guest are enjoying the party. Doing Bhangra or other type of dance.)

(Muskaan went to Padma and asked)

Muskaan:Aunty we should take Ridhima down

Padma:(shook her head):No Muskaan take her down about half an hour there are lots of guest who will come in a while and she will get tired to come earlier.

(Muskaan nodded and went to Anjali, who was with Atul's and Rahul's mom, for telling her what padma told her.)

Muskaan:Anjie mom told that we will take her down like in half an hour, there are few guest to come more

(Anjali nodded her head. This imformation was also heard by a girl, devil girls. She was getting impatient, after few minutes she looks round her, once she is sure no one is looking at her she made her way upstairs.)

(As she was making her way toward Ridhima's room, she took a cricket bat and secretly entered in Ridhima's room who was ajusting her dupatta)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ridhima was ajusting her dupatta when the same girl enter in the room with a cricket bat in her hands and she was completely ready to hit Ridhima. Her anger was clearly visible in her eyes as she saw her getting ready for the sangeet, her fist tighten around the bat, she can't bear someone marying with Armaan. She will definitely kill Ridhima today no matter what extend she will have to go, she was ready for everything.)

(Ridhima was so busy that she didn't noticed there is someone behind her. Actually she was lost in her thought, about the thought of her and Armaan.)

(The girl took the bat up too hit on Ridhima's head but she found her hand stopped in the air. A hand held her wrist tightly)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Armaan parked his car two blocks away. He happily jumped out of the car with a big grin and moved toward the house. He went to backyard and climbed up to Ridhima's room. He saw her princess doing last touches. He was just about to go to her when he heard the door opening. He hide behing the curtains.)

(A person entered in the room and for his shock it was a girl holding a bat in her hand. He wasn't able to see her face. he saw her taking the bat up, she was about to hit her. He quickly came out and held her wrist.)

(Armaan was shocked seeing the girl. As Ridhima listened the noise and she turned and saw Armaan, she smiled as she knew he will come. But then fowned as her eyes felt on Armaan's hand around a wrist which was holding a bat which was probably going to hit her. When she looked at her she was shocked to the core. She wasn't able to believe her eyes.)

Hey guys,
I hope you liked the part.Please do leave your comments. So the devil girl's identity is gonna reveal in the next part.
I hope to receive lots of comments, do tell me if u liked this part or not.
I tried to add all couples romantic scene because from now on it will be more on AR.
Ok guys I don't know what u thought of Rahul and Muskaan's romantic scene but truly I was blushing while writting itEmbarrassed.
Ok guys now I am waiting for ur comments, they means a lot to me, they are very precious as they encourage me to write more and improve in my writting. All suggetion and criticism are welcome.
I will PM as soon as I can.

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fitemoonneevfanKaSh_4_evadmg_roks_antaraprachi06cutiepreetIshia

k_anjali12

IF-Rockerz

k_anjali12

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

hai dearSmile

so finally u r going to reveal that girl........            today's part is nice............            really excited to read the coming parts............           continue soon dear.................LOLHeart

Edited by k_anjali12 - 18 May 2009 at 6:56am

Rohit86

IF-Rockerz

Rohit86

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
reserved

~ Back to read it finally

Hey kashish, loved the part, it was romantic one and then suddenly at the end that happened.
 waiting for you to reveal the girl.
Atul had gutsLOLLOL good to see.
Armi and ridzi were as sweet as always, she knew he will come but he saved her too in the process.
do update soon
Thanks for the pm.

RohitEmbarrassed

Edited by Rohit86 - 20 May 2009 at 12:58am

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
omg yes!! finally armaan caught nikki! hopefully nikki gets out of the story soon! plz cont soon! great part!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top