Food, Drinks & Recipes

WOK STYLE LIVER

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

camrodri

camrodri

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Today I wanted to give an oriental touch to my recipe for you also have variety of choice at the time to prepare and enjoy. I am sure you will love.

For 4 servings you need

pound of cooked white rice

1 red bell pepper strips

1 sliced big head onion

2 tablespoons chopped coriander

1 cup mushrooms chopped into pieces

1 pound beef liver clean and cut into strips

on Demiglace meat sauce (Knorr) dissolved in half cup cold water

4 tablespoons butter

2 tablespoons sesame

2 tablespoons soy sauce

Salt to taste

How to prepare?

Adobe the liver with two tablespoons of soy sauce.

Fry in butter onions, red bell peppers and mushrooms for 7 minutes. Remove from skillet. Added to the same skillet over 2 tablespoons of butter and saut the liver. Again incorporates vegetables and add coriander.

To finish cooking, add the Demiglace meat sauce and boil it to low heat until the sauce thickens.

Serve the liver on a cradle of rice and decorated with sesame.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOK STYLE LIVER" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.