Jasuben Jayantilaal Joshi Ki Joint Family

what will you miss about the show..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

instantkhichdi

Goldie

instantkhichdi

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 9:31am | IP Logged
IT is crystal clear that no one can stop Jasuben Jayantilaal joshi ki joint family to go off air.
If such a thing would have happend with BBB, thousands of fan mails would have stopped the channel from doing so
But, It seems impossible with JJJKJF

Well now that jassuben...is going off air forever... what will you miss about it. Also tell that what did you expected to happen in the show which can now no more happen?

I will miss chandu's kavita
Pushpa's cheezein giraana
pankor baa's baatein
Jasuben's dynamic personality
Shonali's saying of aunti to pankor ("God...woh abhi abhi to show mein aayi thi...")
geeta's acting
and many more things that cannot be expressed in mere words

I feel sad because I think Pushpa- nandini's Tu tu main main was yet to come...BUT.............. Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what will you miss about the show.." in Jasuben Jayantilaal Joshi Ki Joint Family forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JayVed

Goldie

JayVed

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I will miss Chambu..I mean Chandu

He was like always bus assay he suddenly...will miss that for ever....

To be frank there were certain characters in this show which don't have any parallels in history.

nainanani

Groupbie

nainanani

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I will miss each an every character in this show Unhappy.

Celina_

Goldie

Celina_

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Aww I Will Miss Everyone.. :( :( :( :( :(

pinufan

pinufan

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
i will miss pinu-nannu (specially)
but i will miss everyone else

Post Reply New Post

Go to top