Debate Mansion

Every day person in India and Pakistan (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theatre

but everything inside of Khalistan has to do with Indians. that is what I mean. almost all Punjabi's support Pakistani's bashing India... but I really don't care what they say about India... inside their just frastruated..
i just saw first page of this thread and saw this commentDead....dear get the reality chk ........ this statement is TOTALLY BASELESS, i m a punjabi and love my country as any other true indian do, beyond my religion and region, and punjabis dont need to proove their love for india .....they Directly show their Love for india in the BATTLE FEILD......if u understand what i mean ..........Can say a lot more but i dont Need and wont waste my time on this Stupid statement .........

Edited by minnie.reet - 21 March 2009 at 6:11pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Every day person in India and Pakistan (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

Originally posted by minnie.reet

but everything inside of Khalistan has to do with Indians. that is what I mean. almost all Punjabi's support Pakistani's bashing India... but I really don't care what they say about India... inside their just frastruated..
i just saw first page of this thread and saw this commentDead....dear get the reality chk ........ this statement is TOTALLY BASELESS, i m a punjabi and love my country as any other true indian do, beyond my religion and region Can say a lot more but i dont Need and wont waste my time on this Stupid statement .........

true. i also havent seen any of them bashing india. not in india atleast. infact they are more patriotic. most of the people in defense are sikhs and punjabis only.
yes Sandhya but sad SOME  ppl CAN'T see it....sitting in foreign countries its easy to Type and make comments....  i spent almost my whole life in india and didnt even know there is such thing still active Called "Khalistan "

and theater u know why there is no khalistan , no terrorism in Punjab bcz  "Indian Punjabies " Love india and Dont want Khalistan ,

Edited by minnie.reet - 21 March 2009 at 8:46pm

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

i just saw first page of this thread and saw this commentDead....dear get the reality chk ........ this statement is TOTALLY BASELESS, i m a punjabi and love my country as any other true indian do, beyond my religion and region, and punjabis dont need to proove their love for india .....they Directly show their Love for india in the BATTLE FEILD......if u understand what i mean ..........Can say a lot more but i dont Need and wont waste my time on this Stupid statement .........

I missed this comment this is annoying very annoying coment...Shocked...Punjabi be it a Sikh/  cut Surd / khatari are as patriot es as other indians ...We have max punjabi's in Indian Army...Do they have to prove themselves....Khalistan was completely different issue (political issue) it has nothing to do with the feelings of common punjabi.

crossroads7

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Bashing Indians on India forum LOL...that is really courageous. I think Indians knows how to Handle these peopleLOL.

Edited by sonur15 - 21 March 2009 at 10:58pm

crossroads7

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crossroads7

Originally posted by sonur15

Bashing Indians on India forum LOL...that is really courageous. I think Indians knows how to Handle these peopleLOL.

Yeah? No worries on that score. There's Indian a plenty who will do it just to prove their secular bonafides.
Yeah but thats the way it should be ...dont u agree.We have that image no doubt but but when someone tries to cross limits then we know what to do . Image is image not  reality ..like mirageBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top