Debate Mansion

Every day person in India and Pakistan (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crossroads7

Bhad mein-jaaye religion?

it was a humorous statement in case you didn't noticeSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Every day person in India and Pakistan (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anuradhasharma

Goldie

anuradhasharma

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Originally posted by anuradhasharma

."kalam ki takat ko kam mat samjho.....talwar se bhi tez war kerti hai...talwar to ek ya do ko marti hai....kalam to ek sath kayi ko maar dalti hai.....Wink"

wah wah anuradha ji wah wah !Clap

maan gaye ustaad !Big smileLOL

thankssssEmbarrassed

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Religion is not only the way of pooja but it has become a way of living in our country and world. Of course all religion r equal but people with half knowledge of religion always spread misconception/hatred about religion.
Todays so called kalam has become very entertaining also ...sharp toh hai hi

Edited by sonur15 - 21 March 2009 at 5:32am

hot babe

hot babe

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 6:34am | IP Logged
i don't think aot of pakistanis hate indians, even the older folks coz if that was the case there wouls be no trace of india in pak,but in pak they watch indian movies (bollywood),  make indian dishes listen to indian music, soem even wear sarees, trust me i've been, even in the villages they aren't so bad, i think its just the media that brainwashes them.

i think in both pak and india people are sick of the hatred, if india and pak joined forces (inshallah) they would be a force to be reckoned with, my granparents and parents say it, no one in my family or exetended family have anything against india- or my friends or any other pakistani we know- its only when theres cricket or bombs hat they get slightly aggravated.
my uncle has so many indian friends he has his own business in england (fabrics) and hes always in india. whenever he goes to mumbai he comes back ill coz theres so many fumes lol and he never rests hes always gong out to check the materials for his business.

i don't think theres true firm hatred otherwise there would be no essence of indian culture in india

sorry if anyones offended

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 6:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hot babe

hot babe

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 6:36am | IP Logged
to be honest i think the real hatred between pakistan and india was caused by the british and the ones who are carrying it forward are fools becasue it weakens both countries hence making us more vunerable to being exploited and ruined.

Dazlingflower

Dazlingflower

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I used to get mad about British raj role in partition too, but then it was us in the end who made the decision. We can not put the entire blame on them. There must have been weakness in our own people. No one forced them to fight with each other. No ne handed them sword to cut each other.
I wonder if people were carrying internal rage against each other for years and they found a perfect time to let it out........

anyways.....wishing for peace is worthless.People in power will never let it happen.

crossroads7

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top