Every day person in India and Pakistan - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

open minded i think people are indian. bcoz we dont have any such problem with any of our other neighbours even china.
true!!! people here are very tolerant as proved again and again. but when u have continuous provocation they erupt and again get silent.

Yeah... just that it's passive... bad strategy long-term. Sooner or later, the one doing the provocation gets through. Mr Chauhan found that out only after he got his head handed to him😉😆

We dont have any problem with China?

Moderator's Note:
Direct or Indirect personal remarks not allowed. Refrain final warning.

ALL - Please be reminded your directly not quoting post for making personal remarks doesn't make you all clean and taking indirect pot shots at member is not overseen, we just let it go once or twice if continued then all the best all we can say!!

Thanks, concerns PM us.

-DM Dev

Edited by raj5000 - 15 years ago

jaane diya... 😛

Edited by souro - 15 years ago
My hyper turtle! 🤗

And the hug is not for your comments!😆

Originally posted by persistence

My hyper turtle! 🤗

And the hug is not for your comments!😆

Hey no spamming here. 😛
So, shut up and go read your PM. 🤗
Originally posted by crossroads7

We dont have any problem with China?

i mean we dont have problems with them to the extent that there are forums bashing indians and vice versa.
Edited by sandya_rao7 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Theatre

but everything inside of Khalistan has to do with Indians. that is what I mean. almost all Punjabi's support Pakistani's bashing India... but I really don't care what they say about India... inside their just frastruated..
i just saw first page of this thread and saw this comment🤢....dear get the reality chk ........ this statement is TOTALLY BASELESS, i m a punjabi and love my country as any other true indian do, beyond my religion and region, and punjabis dont need to proove their love for india .....they Directly show their Love for india in the BATTLE FEILD......if u understand what i mean ..........Can say a lot more but i dont Need and wont waste my time on this Stupid statement .........
Edited by minnie.reet - 15 years ago
Originally posted by minnie.reet

i just saw first page of this thread and saw this comment🤢....dear get the reality chk ........ this statement is TOTALLY BASELESS, i m a punjabi and love my country as any other true indian do, beyond my religion and region Can say a lot more but i dont Need and wont waste my time on this Stupid statement .........

true. i also havent seen any of them bashing india. not in india atleast. infact they are more patriotic. most of the people in defense are sikhs and punjabis only.
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

true. i also havent seen any of them bashing india. not in india atleast. infact they are more patriotic. most of the people in defense are sikhs and punjabis only.
yes Sandhya but sad SOME  ppl CAN'T see it....sitting in foreign countries its easy to Type and make comments....  i spent almost my whole life in india and didnt even know there is such thing still active Called "Khalistan "

and theater u know why there is no khalistan , no terrorism in Punjab bcz  "Indian Punjabies " Love india and Dont want Khalistan ,
Edited by minnie.reet - 15 years ago
Originally posted by minnie.reet

i just saw first page of this thread and saw this comment🤢....dear get the reality chk ........ this statement is TOTALLY BASELESS, i m a punjabi and love my country as any other true indian do, beyond my religion and region, and punjabis dont need to proove their love for india .....they Directly show their Love for india in the BATTLE FEILD......if u understand what i mean ..........Can say a lot more but i dont Need and wont waste my time on this Stupid statement .........

I missed this comment this is annoying very annoying coment...😲...Punjabi be it a Sikh/  cut Surd / khatari are as patriot es as other indians ...We have max punjabi's in Indian Army...Do they have to prove themselves....Khalistan was completely different issue (political issue) it has nothing to do with the feelings of common punjabi.