Debate Mansion

Every day person in India and Pakistan (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Golden iron

After residing in India for 24 years and about 11 in Amrica, I feel India is more advance country. Whiel in school, we never felt that a student sitting next to me is a muslim.christian. We were all good friends . WHere as in USA, there is still a hatered towards a child who is not american by looks.
Yes, there was a part where while going to get fresh..we sued to joke ki pakistan ja rahe hain Big smile....not sure if that still i sthe case. but secularism definately is in India and  no where else.
200% agreed @ bold. Kabhi dimaag mey hi nahi aayaa...I used to wear a cross(was kinna of hep cool) for a while borrowed from a christian friend. I can expect now someone saying wth was wrong with you?... you had not darn respect for your own religion...LOL Chill Baby...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Every day person in India and Pakistan (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Golden iron

After residing in India for 24 years and about 11 in Amrica, I feel India is more advance country. Whiel in school, we never felt that a student sitting next to me is a muslim.christian. We were all good friends . WHere as in USA, there is still a hatered towards a child who is not american by looks.
Yes, there was a part where while going to get fresh..we sued to joke ki pakistan ja rahe hain Big smile....not sure if that still i sthe case. but secularism definately is in India and  no where else.

totally agree with u it happens even now in India .We had so many muslims and catholic friends in our class and some of them were good friends....religion hardly matters then.But things ha; changed  ( little) now now-days (in both countries) some people have hatred towards those who belongs to other religion. I still remember when i was a kid Pak team had cricketers like Imran ,Akram but nowadays Pak  Players dress like a muslim ....we have a different world now. Things aren't same now.

crossroads7

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
The deal is that the rules are there, its just that they're more enforced on this forum. Otherwise, ask me, I'll show you the kinds of things people say even on this forum. My WL isn't so high for no reason. WinkLOL

And before AnshuMAN starts giving me his stern look (which he somehow manages to give even in this virtual world) its nothing to be proud of.

Anyways, you can change the forums, but you can't change the people. The bitterness is present on both sides - unfortunately.

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
People are both inherently evil and good. The way they behave depends on their real education and efficiency of rule enforcement. Internet is the proof of the previous statement.

Moreover, its relatively difficult to say things face to face, its easier on phone and easiest on Internet Wink

Edited by karandel_2008 - 20 March 2009 at 6:09pm

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

Originally posted by karandel_2008

People are both inherently evil and good. The way they behave depends on their real education and efficiency of rule enforcement. Internet is the proof of the previous statement.

Moreover, its relatively difficult to say things face to face, its easier on phone and easiest on Internet Wink

thats true if the rules are not stingent then anyone could say anything to anyone or about anyone.

yes, regarding rule enforcement, traffic is another example and it is somewhat similar to Internet.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top