Debate Mansion

Every day person in India and Pakistan (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

Dazlingflower

Dazlingflower

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Hey Raj
which video? It only shows adds...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Every day person in India and Pakistan (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dazlingflower

Dazlingflower

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
The funny thing on that forum was that  they made this serious claim...."Pakistan was an advanced nation until 1970 until the war between the two nations." LOL To support that ...they have posted some picts of india showing poor people on ths streets and women sitting on the floor. They also added that they are advanced in women education.
They further claim that after 1970, India has tried to ruin their advanced nation. If India wasn't interfering, they wouldn't be a poor nation.

I wonder if they teach them that in their history books. It's like America....here in history books, they don't have much nicer things to say about India. I am talking about High school world history books. They talk about our cast system and supression of women in India. Of course they talk about  Gandhi as well, but basically nothing glorious.

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Why do YOU have to go that far, havn't we seen several posts and topics here itself in past that reflects negative mindsets?

Anyways - Check this video out, and hey do watch it full orelse leave it. Hope we get the moral out of it...

this video is so cuteeeeeeeee...im impressed with the thoughts of these school girls..at least they r accepting that they chose the subject of bomb because they wanted to win otherwise they r against it...thanks R ji for this video

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazlingflower

The funny thing on that forum was that they made this serious claim...."Pakistan was an advanced nation until 1970 until the war between the two nations." LOLTo support that ...they have posted some picts of india showing poor people on ths streets and women sitting on the floor. They also added that they are advanced in women education.
They further claim that after 1970, India has tried to ruin their advanced nation. If India wasn't interfering, they wouldn't be a poor nation.

hmm

They might well be advanced still, i guess.......internet generally is not so easily accessible to ignorant/uneducated people in india.

Anyways , seriously speaking , we really don't know what kind of mindset people have , how exactly it is shaped , and how good/bad the conditions in pakistan are. There was this article by one very open minded person from our neighbouring nation , who said that most people in pakistan were indeed very narrow minded , and it was next to impossible to show them the right path even if they wanted to show them.

The next we hear, that person was removed from the post he was holding !

However, i think pakistan is projected much worse in india than it is actually , and the same is the case with the projection of india in pakistan.

Edited by clodpolish - 20 March 2009 at 8:36am

Golden iron

Golden iron

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 8:48am | IP Logged
What do you expect from a nation where there is no Hindu Tongue

My kids were raised by a muslim nanny and my kdis  during that time learned  namaj. I never thought it was bad, actually though it was cute and all it is ia thanking allah. But recently a muslim coupel pulled out their kids from a  hindu nanny saying she does morning prayer infront of their kids??? LOL

Golden iron

Golden iron

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged
After residing in India for 24 years and about 11 in Amrica, I feel India is more advance country. Whiel in school, we never felt that a student sitting next to me is a muslim.christian. We were all good friends . WHere as in USA, there is still a hatered towards a child who is not american by looks.
Yes, there was a part where while going to get fresh..we sued to joke ki pakistan ja rahe hain Big smile....not sure if that still i sthe case. but secularism definately is in India and  no where else.

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazlingflower

The funny thing on that forum was that  they made this serious claim...."Pakistan was an advanced nation until 1970 until the war between the two nations." LOL To support that ...they have posted some picts of india showing poor people on ths streets and women sitting on the floor. They also added that they are advanced in women education.

I wonder if they teach them that in their history books. It's like America....here in history books, they don't have much nicer things to say about India. I am talking about High school world history books. They talk about our cast system and supression of women in India. Of course they talk about  Gandhi as well, but basically nothing glorious.

Guess the initial link was messed up - check this out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raGKCFdbavE

@ ur post, if you look around there are funnier claims made either ways. I mean, we sure can read different views based on what is written by individuals at different blogs/forums but won't be right to form an opinions without giving the poster a chance to defend his/her views or atleast understand where he/she is coming from. IMHO.

Dazlingflower

Dazlingflower

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged

you are right Raj it's just so weird to read those things there though...

I guess patriotism makes you talk like that as well. Or may be it's human tendency to get offended by  comments spoken by someone from foreign country

Thanks for the link

Edited by Dazlingflower - 20 March 2009 at 9:07am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top