Debate Mansion

Every day person in India and Pakistan (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

crossroads7

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 3:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Every day person in India and Pakistan (Page 10)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Antlers

IF-Rockerz

Antlers

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Originally posted by Theatre

but everything inside of Khalistan has to do with Indians. that is what I mean. almost all Punjabi's support Pakistani's bashing India... but I really don't care what they say about India... inside their just frastruated..

i just saw first page of this thread and saw this commentDead....dear get the reality chk........ this statement is TOTALLY BASELESS, i m a punjabi and love my country asany other true indian do, beyond my religion and region, and punjabis dont need to proovetheir love for india.....they Directly show their Love for india in the BATTLE FEILD......if u understand what i mean ..........Can say a lot more but i dont Need and wont waste my time on this Stupid statement .........
first and for most. PLEASE RE-READ THE TOPIC. second, that is my second post so re-read the first post. third, I DON'T GIVE A ****#$%^$#$%^%%$#$%... about which state has the most people in the Indian ARMY, NAVY because I will still support them as INDIANS. fourth, please re-read because this has to do with my own experience I have met Punjabi's gang up on Indians with Pakistani's just to bash up the country.. fifth, I DON"T GIVE A ****$%&^%*%&$#%%#%#%#%#%. Smile sorry for my abusive language... I didn't mean to write it... but I had to write it...

Edited by Theatre - 23 March 2009 at 9:29am

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged

maheen55

IF-Rockerz

maheen55

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazlingflower

I was surfing on line and ended up on Pakistani forums. I got curious because they had a VIP Indian members Thread. I started reading threads on it and I was so surprised to see Pakistani people putting down Indian people. The Forum doesn't say anything when members make comments such as ,"Indian are dogs and women in India are vulger, their religion is BS etc." They also use mild curse words. It was a forum filled with Hatred towards Indians. People like you and me making racist comments.
I grew up in India. I remember I was always taught that common people or every day people don't have hatred feelings towards pakistan. They were part of us. It was the dirt y politics. I never hear anything bad about pakistan from my Indian friends. I always thought everyday person in Pakistan must have felt the same about Indians. Where does this hatred comes from? It is scary. These same people can be brainwashed easily.
My gori friend is going to India. I was shocked whne she told me a conversation between her and her Pakistani Friend. When she found out that my friend is going to India, she told her ," Don't go, it's not safe for women. They get raped in open roads."
Why? I would never say such thing about any country. How do you make such big claims? Why are they so different? Why do they feel like that about us?
HI Dazzling flower   i read ur  topic  .well i am Pakistani  and proud to be as Pakistani  .U all  Indians loves ur country as  us we too love our country .  i want to inform u  we youngsters r not against  India  indian people but when ever india had  blast  indian always blaming Pakistan on the otherhand in Pakistan when  we pakistan had bomb blast  we never  said that k indian does this act or terrrorism .  i too dont have this answer why indian leaders always blaming Pakistan . secndly peolpe who  ask dont  going  to india . they donot have proper knowledge  about India . they r extrme lovers of our beloved country  as u Indian also had who loves india very much .here i  give u an example in India  when terrorists attach on mumbai thenextrmists  gave  warning to producers and Pakistani artists that they  should be out of india . they returned back they does nothing  in India  why  they  were come back to Pakistan   without   completling  comedy show ? and i dont know  who said that   in India people  were rape girls  in india  .  i think they r wrong and had wrong thougths .   and in the last i want to  tell u all  please donot call Pakistan as Khalistan i dont like that word for our beloved country  Pakistan

Edited by marrukhkhan - 23 March 2009 at 12:18pm

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

first and for most. PLEASE RE-READ THE TOPIC. second, that is my second post so re-read the first post. third, I DON'T GIVE A ****#$%^$#$%^%%$#$%... about which state has the most people in the Indian ARMY, NAVY because I will still support them as INDIANS. fourth, please re-read because this has to do with my own experience I have met Punjabi's gang up on Indians with Pakistani's just to bash up the country.. fifth, I DON"T GIVE A ****$%&^%*%&$#%%#%#%#%#%. Smile sorry for my abusive language... I didn't mean to write it... but I had to write it...

i dont need to re-read ur posts or topic again bcz my post was based on ur one statement that i BOLDED

me too dont give ****#$%^$#$%^%%$#$%... to those who frame everyone as the same if they meet few bad ppl......for me those who bash india being indian, whether they r punjabis, khalistani supportes , gujraties, tamils, bengalis , hindus muslims, they r enemies of india, and better will consider them Indian rather than pointing on their community, religion or region  and atleast me wont frame their WHOLE COMMUNITY as some ppl do ....like this "almost all Punjabi's support Pakistani's bashing India... " and i give ****#$%^$#$%^%%$#$%...  to such kind of thinking and posts

Edited by minnie.reet - 23 March 2009 at 12:27pm

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marrukhkhan

and in the last i want to  tell u all  please donot call Pakistan as Khalistan i dont like that word for our beloved country  Pakistan

i dont think anyone is calling pakistan as khalistanConfused   khalistan is a different issue.......

Antlers

IF-Rockerz

Antlers

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

i dont need to re-read ur posts or topic again bcz my post was based on ur one statement that i BOLDED

me too dont give ****#$%^$#$%^%%$#$%... to those who frame everyone as the same if they meet few bad ppl......for me those who bash india being indian, whether they r punjabis, khalistani supportes , gujraties, tamils, bengalis , hindus muslims, they r enemies of india, and better will consider them Indian rather than pointing on their community, religion or region  and atleast me wont frame their WHOLE COMMUNITY as some ppl do ....like this "almost all Punjabi's support Pakistani's bashing India... " and i give ****#$%^$#$%^%%$#$%...  to such kind of thinking and posts
I think you should re-read my post and I should take back on the all punjabi's.. and second, this was on the Forum based/groups. so I think you should re-read everything agian.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top