Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: anuradhasharma

i hv seen dat thread........

it happened wid me also..once i saw dat forum....our of curisoty i went to pak forum.....i thought just like india forums....i will be welcomed dere...cozz dey r common ppl......so i decied to take an over view......

i was surprised to see...how dey refer indians....since den really i felt proud of our india-forums...atlest we hav strick rules...and mods do pay  attentions......
since mumbai attacks.....i know some threads opened wen ppl blamed pak......said some harsh words our of anger........but now the sttuation is okk......if one says against anyone...second one comes to defend dem...widut spreading hate...

i was shocked to see on pak forum...how dey make fun of indians...and other religions...espacially hinduism......

and even mods dont pay attentions...............day call every indian as hindu...ythe term hindu is like abusive language to dem......i relally felt worst....

i agree some ppl dere really say good things......dey give very nice views................but i guess...dere skool studies hav build very deep hate for indians espacially for hinduism(religion)...

den i thought......why to pay attention......let dem live in hatred world.......i hv india-forums..............

but some ppl dere really give good comments ...........dey give unbiased views....but i felt majority of ppl hate indias cozz of religion...

all above is my personal view...wat i felt after taking an overview of dat forum.....No offence please.......

There little things called jealousy and inferiority complex. That explain it.😊

BTW, can someone PM me the link. It sounds like an exciting opportunity to contribute... u know, teach people a thing or two... bring em up the learning curveπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
anuradhasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crossroads7

There little things called jealousy and inferiority complex. That explain it.😊

BTW, can someone PM me the link. It sounds like an exciting opportunity to contribute... u know, teach people a thing or two... bring em up the learning curveπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

dere's no use of dicussing dere...cozz discussions like dat dere takes nasty turns.............πŸ˜‰...
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If some people arent mature then why should we react ...why blame only them i have seen so many people here also who speaks against all the religion and countries..but we knows what to say and how to say it.😊

Edited by sonur15 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by: anuradhasharma

dere's no use of dicussing dere...cozz discussions like dat dere takes nasty turns.............πŸ˜‰...

No! Really? (This is sounding better than i thought)πŸ˜†
anuradhasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crossroads7

No! Really? (This is sounding better than i thought)πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........yeh...some indians are also on dat forum...and dey give dem tit for tat πŸ˜‰ making dem burning threads(i mean dere VIP topicsπŸ˜‰)........πŸ˜†

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why do YOU have to go that far, havn't we seen several posts and topics here itself in past that reflects negative mindsets?

Anyways - Check this video out, and hey do watch it full orelse leave it. Hope we get the moral out of it...

Edited by raj5000 - 15 years ago
Dazlingflower thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Raj
which video? It only shows adds...

Dazlingflower thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The funny thing on that forum was that  they made this serious claim...."Pakistan was an advanced nation until 1970 until the war between the two nations." πŸ˜† To support that ...they have posted some picts of india showing poor people on ths streets and women sitting on the floor. They also added that they are advanced in women education.
They further claim that after 1970, India has tried to ruin their advanced nation. If India wasn't interfering, they wouldn't be a poor nation.

I wonder if they teach them that in their history books. It's like America....here in history books, they don't have much nicer things to say about India. I am talking about High school world history books. They talk about our cast system and supression of women in India. Of course they talk about  Gandhi as well, but basically nothing glorious.

sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raj5000

Why do YOU have to go that far, havn't we seen several posts and topics here itself in past that reflects negative mindsets?

Anyways - Check this video out, and hey do watch it full orelse leave it. Hope we get the moral out of it...

this video is so cuteeeeeeeee...im impressed with the thoughts of these school girls..at least they r accepting that they chose the subject of bomb because they wanted to win otherwise they r against it...thanks R ji for this video
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dazlingflower

The funny thing on that forum was that they made this serious claim...."Pakistan was an advanced nation until 1970 until the war between the two nations." πŸ˜†To support that ...they have posted some picts of india showing poor people on ths streets and women sitting on the floor. They also added that they are advanced in women education.

They further claim that after 1970, India has tried to ruin their advanced nation. If India wasn't interfering, they wouldn't be a poor nation.

hmm

They might well be advanced still, i guess.......internet generally is not so easily accessible to ignorant/uneducated people in india.

Anyways , seriously speaking , we really don't know what kind of mindset people have , how exactly it is shaped , and how good/bad the conditions in pakistan are. There was this article by one very open minded person from our neighbouring nation , who said that most people in pakistan were indeed very narrow minded , and it was next to impossible to show them the right path even if they wanted to show them.

The next we hear, that person was removed from the post he was holding !

However, i think pakistan is projected much worse in india than it is actually , and the same is the case with the projection of india in pakistan.

Edited by clodpolish - 15 years ago