Every day person in India and Pakistan

Posted: 15 years ago
I was surfing on line and ended up on Pakistani forums. I got curious because they had a VIP Indian members Thread. I started reading threads on it and I was so surprised to see Pakistani people putting down Indian people. The Forum doesn't say anything when members make comments such as ,"Indian are dogs and women in India are vulger, their religion is BS etc." They also use mild curse words. It was a forum filled with Hatred towards Indians. People like you and me making racist comments.
I grew up in India. I remember I was always taught that common people or every day people don't have hatred feelings towards pakistan. They were part of us. It was the dirt y politics. I never hear anything bad about pakistan from my Indian friends. I always thought everyday person in Pakistan must have felt the same about Indians. Where does this hatred comes from? It is scary. These same people can be brainwashed easily.
My gori friend is going to India. I was shocked whne she told me a conversation between her and her Pakistani Friend. When she found out that my friend is going to India, she told her ," Don't go, it's not safe for women. They get raped in open roads."
Why? I would never say such thing about any country. How do you make such big claims? Why are they so different? Why do they feel like that about us?
whatt ???....why different from us???...hatred towards us ??..saying bad things about us ???...................simple answer is who cares 😆
I don't think it's just them. There are definitely Indians out there who talk about Pakistanis the same way, I'm sure. You can't ask why an individual decides to hate a certain community...it's very subjective. But yes, I still do believe that a large portion of everyday Indians and Pakistani's have no resentment against each other in a normal da-basis. Things may get heated if cricket matches are happening or bombings are taking place.
Mainly, the old people carry around the baggage of history between India and Pakistan. They are usually the ones who have issues with the other country. To say the least, I don't think the youth are even much educated on the topic of events that caused the separation and hatred between the two countries. But still, every individual has their own logic mixed with emotions.
Although, being very patriotic about my country, I do take offense when Pakistanis try to demean my country in front of me. Personally I feel that it's high time people get over this whole debate of "Who's better?"...it's become very old and meaningless. I think it's just better for every person to give the same respect for both countries or atleast not to try to demean the other.
I agree. I wish people just saw each other as humans. The only time I have seen heated arguments is over Cricket match and politics...just like what you said.
I think  people on that forum must have been very young.  Older people in my friend circle have soft corner for Pakistan. They miss being in Lahore and gujranwala.

ANyways....I just thought this forum doesn't accept any racist comments and I respect that....
hahah and you what to know worst... google punjabi groups in myspace and all those sikh's would start making comments about how they want Khalistan and they would ... anyways its like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-6WUbX12vs

... so why are we pointing fingers at Pakistani's saying bad stuff about our country? we should first check our people...
I think you missed my point or may be I wasn't clear.  Punjabi people wanting their own country concept has existed since partition. They were promised their own land and then whatever happened is front of us. Thats a different issue.  
You are right....people living in India make fun of India. But I was talking about making claims about a country that you haven't lived in....
Every country has its own shortcomings. No country is perfect. My question was just on how people can be so bold to make those statements.
And I am glad people here have views like you guys. You guys are so neutral. You guys didn't just start bashing them. This is what my post is about. I didn't find this kind of behavior in that forum.
Originally posted by Dazlingflower

I think you missed my point or may be I wasn't clear. Punjabi people wanting their own country concept has existed since partition. They were promised their own land and then whatever happened is front of us. Thats a different issue.
You are right....people living in India make fun of India. But I was talking about making claims about a country that you haven't lived in....

Every country has its own shortcomings. No country is perfect. My question was just on how people can be so bold to make those statements.

And I am glad people here have views like you guys. You guys are so neutral. You guys didn't just start bashing them. This is what my post is about. I didn't find this kind of behavior in that forum.
but everything inside of Khalistan has to do with Indians. that is what I mean. almost all Punjabi's support Pakistani's bashing India... but I really don't care what they say about India... inside their just frastruated..

india and pakistan have been in each other throat ever since the partition between india and pakistan in 1947. there will always be people in india who hate the pakistan and people in pakistan who hate india. the resentment and suspicious between india and pakistan have been going on without cease since the partition itself. it is a bit funny though that when something wrong happens to india in its political sense they will always blame pakistan, and if something wrong happens to the pakistan they will always blame india. all the hatred between the pakistanis and the indians is questionable though. since during the partition pakistan was divided into two regions the western pakistan which is the present day pakistan and the eastern pakistan which is the present day bangladesh. the indians and the bangladesh do not have much resentment, confrontation, tensions and hatred towards one another as much as the indians and the pakistanis have towards one another. perhaps the resentment and problems that the india and pakistan are having with one another is mainly over the issue at kashmir. as long as the kashmir issue is still disputed then there will be no peace or thaw in the tensions between pakistan and india.

talking about people in pakistan saying that india's religion is BS though is BS itself. even though the muslim population in india went to pakistan during the partition and pakistan was established as an islamic state and india as a secular states, still india has much more muslim than pakistan. in fact india has the second muslim population in the world after indonesia. so even though the majority of the population in india are hindus, islam is also a pretty big religious beliefs in india. when they are insulting the religions of india which are hindus, sikh, jain, buddhist, islam, etc,. they are also insulting their own religion which is islam. the pakistan perhaps only think that during the partition all of the muslim population in india have moved towards pakistan and the present day bangladesh that there are no muslim staying behind in india. yet this perception is wrong and there are even more muslim population in india than in pakistan itself. perhaps the reason whyy the pakistanis are saying bad things towards the india is because india itself is not an islamic country like the pakistan and perhaps it is blaming the indians, that because of indians the partition happened which caused two different states to exist.

pakistan is a totalitarian regime in its military. usually totalitarian regime have controls over its people as it is too powerful for the people to control. the military thus control pakistan and perhaps the information and facts about history that the pakistanis are receiving are not the genuine thoughts, facts and history that really happened in the past. pakistan is also not as rich as india and its educational system is still below india and given the state of its state being a militaristic totalitarian state, the military controls the country, the people and information they receive they will surely hate the indian and blame the indians for many things in regards of sociality and politics view. the lack of intellectuals and education can also make the people being easily influenced in terms of knowledge, way of thinking, point of view and beliefs. these are very important as knowledge, way of thinking, point of view and beliefs are what determined what a person sees in this world and how a person sees the world.
i hv seen dat thread........
it happened wid me also..once i saw dat forum....our of curisoty i went to pak forum.....i thought just like india forums....i will be welcomed dere...cozz dey r common ppl......so i decied to take an over view......

i was surprised to see...how dey refer indians....since den really i felt proud of our india-forums...atlest we hav strick rules...and mods do pay  attentions......
since mumbai attacks.....i know some threads opened wen ppl blamed pak......said some harsh words our of anger........but now the sttuation is okk......if one says against anyone...second one comes to defend dem...widut spreading hate...

i was shocked to see on pak forum...how dey make fun of indians...and other religions...espacially hinduism......

and even mods dont pay attentions...............day call every indian as hindu...ythe term hindu is like abusive language to dem......i relally felt worst....

i agree some ppl dere really say good things......dey give very nice views................but i guess...dere skool studies hav build very deep hate for indians espacially for hinduism(religion)...

den i thought......why to pay attention......let dem live in hatred world.......i hv india-forums..............

but some ppl dere really give good comments ...........dey give unbiased views....but i felt majority of ppl hate indias cozz of religion...

all above is my personal view...wat i felt after taking an overview of dat forum.....No offence please.......

The internet is full of dumb people. I've seen way worse forums than Indo-Pak bashing and vice versa. People are idiots let them revel in their idiocracies. Although I do prescribe some good amount of rickrolling when people act ignorant.

Or a great way to annoy the hell out of these narrow minded forums is spam them with viral videos like that one with the singular cup. 😆 Of course you will be banned, but its wholly worth it for annoying xenophobes.

Now that I said that in no way dare to rickroll or spam this forum. I got my eyes on you. 😉