Posted: 15 years ago

Thank you for the verification Rama:)

Welcome Terence ji and we are glad that you're are spending some of your precious time with your fans here.Its good that you are also looking into our comments and keep the great work going.

You're wonderful choreographer and god bless u always with loads of success.I hope that the best talent will win the contest.All are good contestants and they are trying to give their best.I appreciate every contestants effort.It doesn't matter from whichever gharana they are but as long the gain knowledge and experience from a good choreographer like yourself Terence sir,Remoji and Geetaji,they will reach the greater heights.

Keep giving us the best and you're doing superb in DID and god bless!

with best wishes and prayers,

Malaysiangirl

hi welcom to IF Terence,,,, good too see u hereπŸ˜‰

hello my lov terence!!yar really im ur bigst bigst fann wf u....i juzt join IF now juzt 4 u...i wantd 2 talk 2 u...i really like u 2 much .....plz  send me PM or add me [email protected]  itz ma id

Hi Terrance,

Welcome to I-F. You are my fav judge on DID. I just love your choreography. I love the way you are fair and honest in your comments on the contestants performance and thats what makes u special and unique from all.

Please keep coming to I-F.

Love,
Simran
Hey Terrence, welcome to IF! Simply love your choreography! And your fairness as a judge!

Hi Terrence

Welcome to IF 😊.
I admire your style of choreography and more than that I just adore your candidness in judging and criticising the contestants without hurting their sentiments or disheartening them. You maintain a great balance in bringing out the positives and the flaws in each and every contestant and that is like a true mentor.
In any reality show, finally there is only one winner. So what really matters(even for the winner apart from the momentary fame that he/she gets) is the learning that one assimilates in the entire process. So your healthy criticism and fair judgement is definitely going to do a lot of value addition for these contestants. 
Keep up the good work and all my best wishes to you for your success in every aspect of life.

Hi Terence Sir,

Welcome to IF.πŸ˜ƒ

I really like your judging on the show, your comments to the participants and the best thing is you are not at all partial and very honest with your comments.

Your choreography is very innovative. Hoping to see more of it in forthcoming episodes.

Keep coming to IF.

Love,
Shefali.

Hii Terrence..  Wow soo happy to have you amongst us here.. you are one of the best judges I have seen to date on a reality show.. I love your comments.. i love your choreography ..

Welcomee... πŸ€—.. and try to be a regular here..😳😳  Keep up the great work..
OMG THATS SO AWSOME!!!

Firstly, Hi Terrence :)
Welcome to India-Forums, i'm sure you'll love it hehe.
and before i forget, i simply loved all you choreographies like Tadap Tadap & the Jame Raho Ge ! They were completly mind-blowing :)

Hello Terrance,
Ladies and gals..everyone..just love you.fav judge,awesome choreo,down to earth judge.We love you.keep logging here and you will know how much we love you.

take care,
Chitra.