Posted: 15 years ago
PLZ ramas tell me !!
where do u get the infos about terence ?? i mean if he is the real one or not ?

Welcome aboard, Terence!!! Love your choreography, and you are simply an awesome dancer as well as master!! I awe at the numbers that you come up with every week for your team on DID!!! 👏 👏

So great to see you on DID and even awesome to see you on this forum!! Your team is awesome, and I look forward to their performances the most every week... Your honest judgment is a rare quality these days and I awe you more for that!! Keep it up, and I hope, pray and wish you all the best to win in DID!!! 😊
Yep Terrence, I am with Akku all the way.  BTW, don't get hooked to IF like we all have been.  We want you to keep working hard and win DID!  Love your creative geniuses week after week after week!  Keep up the great job!
Originally posted by Tamedtempest

This is so cool!!!!!!!
yup it is.😃 we need to make him feel welcome friends plz post your msg.
Welcome to IF and "Terence Love land" in DID section....

We all are your true fans-supporters for your dancing and choreography....Well your eyes too 😛

I love you as a choreographer, judge and honest-unbias human being...You bring so much versatality in your choreography....Your judging and ethics are something to be proud of....I respect you for that...

So far what I have seen about you on DID has made me your supporter....My best wishes and god bless...

BTW Ramas how do u know which ID is real Terence Lewis????  Just being bit scepticle...😳  Would appreciate your response on here...

Welcome Terence!
its kind of shocking..but hope you have loads of fun here!

Luv u!

jalak -ji and dabulls one of our co -DT has verified the fact with Terence himself and he has admitted loging on  IF with the ID TerenceLewis10.  I hope that helps.

Originally posted by ramas

jalak -ji and dabulls one of our co -DT has verified the fact with Terence himself and he has admitted loging on  IF with the ID TerenceLewis10.  I hope that helps.

Thank you so much Ramas for clarifying it...

Terence Welcome 🤗 
hey terrance welcome on if
you are soo  cute

seriously!!!

wow welcome terence, i like your choreography and really think you are a sweet person and a humble human being. 😊 

really like your judging in DID how you not only point out the positives but also the negatives of your own students as well as the other contestants (constructive critism) so that they can learn from their mistakes and improve to become better dancer overall ⭐️

wish you all the best in the competition, life and career 👍🏼

take care

Selina
xXx

Edited by ShellyB - 15 years ago