Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GANDHI "Misuse of name" (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Indira Gandhi was the most Powerful and intelligent PM India ever had .They way she tackled Indo Bangladesh's situationThumbs Up.We were facing so many problems then ( bengaladesh) even opposition gave their consent to her ..But Rajiv Gandhi was comparatively weak compare to her . In Fact there in no comparison thats what i think.

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RUSmart

And Clodpolish, I live in Spain and the general opinion about this Gandhi family is that they are the direct family of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. Also in the remote areas of India still people connect this family with Mahatma Gandhi. The worst part is that the Congress Flag and propaganda still continue carrying posters of Gandhiji and Indira Gandhi but rarely you see the poster of Jawaharlal Nehru. Hope I have answered your querry

If someone feels that there is a direct relationship with gandhi ji , then its his/her fault no ? about flag and propaganda thing , i don't know anything about it , and i don't understand how politician's mind functionsLOL

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

Originally posted by RUSmart

Hello Sandya_rao and clodpolish. Sandya you have a valid point but still the world knows them with the Gandhi clan. And Clodpolish, I live in Spain and the general opinion about this Gandhi family is that they are the direct family of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. Also in the remote areas of India still people connect this family with Mahatma Gandhi. The worst part is that the Congress Flag and propaganda still continue carrying posters of Gandhiji and Indira Gandhi but rarely you see the poster of Jawaharlal Nehru. Hope I have answered your querry

.Smile

i consider those people ignorant bcoz i never heard any of the people from their family associating themselves to gandhji not even people from congress party or the media.
next thing for me till now its indira gandhi and rajiv who have brought significant revolutions to the country till now and not nehru. so i guess that would be the reason for them using indira. and one more thing is people still consider her the more powerful PM of india.
I fully agree with sandhya. Smile Just b coz some ppl R ignorant we cant say that the name gandhi is being misused ! Mahatma Gandhis descendants havent raised any objection !!
Anyway gandhi is quite a common surname in India. I dont see how that name can be assumed to have been misused at all !Shocked

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 1:40am | IP Logged

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u  sandhaya Rajiv Gandhi bought computers to India  .R Gandhi also started national DD programmes in India but i wasnt talking about technology what i meant was that Indira was better politician compare to Rajiv Gandhi . She solved very complex problem during her time.

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 2:44am | IP Logged

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

Originally posted by sonur15

Indira Gandhi was the most Powerful and intelligent PM India ever had .They way she tackled Indo Bangladesh's situationThumbs Up.We were facing so many problems then ( bengaladesh) even opposition gave their consent to her ..But Rajiv Gandhi was comparatively weak compare to her . In Fact there in no comparison thats what i think.

rajiv gandhi brought computers to india whose consequesnces we are seeing now.
yes & the present vast telecomm network in our country is also due to Rajiv Gandhi's initiative Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top