GANDHI "Misuse of name" - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
kuch yaad aa gayi.....
here it is

"Majbori ka naam mahatma gandhi"πŸ˜‰

i heard dis line many times frm some ppl.......just for fun...not to offence anyone!!......

so wat is it?...misuse or reuse?

watever......everyone in india want more and more gandhis(Rs...again misuse i guessπŸ˜‰).

no offence please!!!....

mis use kidher hai...it is fully used πŸ˜†
and by the way
Feroz mother's alst name was Gandhy and to approve a marraige of Nehru agreed to Gandhi and took his name by affidavit.

Our nation is blinded by saying Gandhi and Nehru dynasty gave  us freedom...yes they fought for us. But it  was Roosevelt who gave ultimatum to Churchill  to free India or  US won't support Britain towards war against Germany!
And how and why  all this happened is a long story but  Nehru and Gandhi have done more damage to our nation then any other leader. Nehru was power hogger and Gandhi stood by him. I have my due respect to them as freedom fighter but when it comes to their leadership, I cannot respect them, They stand no where to Shatri, Bose, Bhagat, Aazad etc.

And today when Sonia wears a sari and calls hr self desh ki bahu, it boil s my blood how our ignorant country people are blinded. Congress is still making sure that our rurals donot develop or else their success will be a complete failure.

Originally posted by anuradhasharma

kuch yaad aa gayi.....
here it is

"Majbori ka naam mahatma gandhi"πŸ˜‰

i heard dis line many times frm some ppl.......just for fun...not to offence anyone!!......

so wat is it?...misuse or reuse?

watever......everyone in india want more and more gandhis(Rs...again misuse i guessπŸ˜‰).

no offence please!!!....

Britishers were forced to free India and they named this force as Gandhi πŸ˜†
Apni majboori unhone Gandhi ke naam ki, issliye kaha jatta hai...majbori ka naam mahatama gandhi πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†...Britain's majboori Gandhi ji πŸ˜†.....After world war 2 Britain was suffering from financial bankruptcy and this led to collapse of the empire but Yeah Gandhi ji was also troubling them with his Ahinsa ....that was a majboori  time for them...but Indira Gandhi used this name because she was married to a parsi ( gandhi)..i think everyone knows thatπŸ€”
Originally posted by sonur15

πŸ˜†...Britain's majboori Gandhi ji πŸ˜†.....After world war 2 Britain was suffering from financial bankruptcy and this led to collapse of the empire but Yeah Gandhi ji was also troubling them with his Ahinsa ....that was a majboori  time for them...but Indira Gandhi used this name because she was married to a parsi ( gandhi)..i think everyone knows thatπŸ€”
Actually Churchill gave a damm about Gandhi's fasting. He was sidelined  by Roosvelt, 2nd WW,War Debt, (Basically they could not afford to keep white soilders any more πŸ˜†) all these gave us freedom but majboori main Mahatama Gandhi ka naam de diya gya πŸ˜†

Indira Gandhi Married a guy who was muslim and his mother  (Indira's mother in law) was parsi
Edited by Golden iron - 15 years ago
feroz gandhi's surname is gandhi and its not their fault that people associate them with gandhiji.
moreover they never even tried to show any association with him. 
Originally posted by Golden iron

Actually Churchill gave a damm about Gandhi's fasting. He was sidelined  by Roosvelt, 2nd WW,War Debt, (Basically they could not afford to keep white soilders any more πŸ˜†) all these gave us freedom but majboori main Mahatama Gandhi ka naam de diya gya πŸ˜†

Indira Gandhi Married a guy who was muslim and his mother  (Indira's mother in law) was parsi
@ Blue wahi toh we got freedom because of Britain's majboori...band baj chuka tha Britain ka financiallyπŸ˜†....bas khamakha Gandhi ji ke naam ko majboor bata diyaπŸ˜†...but yeah he was a Mahatma with great values no doubt.
😲..but Indira Gandhi was married to a muslim😲..........but Gandhi's a parsi surname....thats what i think

Who the hell is this frigging Edvige Antonia Albina Maino? I have an invitation in my hand that my late parents got to an insignificant marrige of Rajiv Gandhi to Sonia, at 6 pm at Hyderabad House,  way back on 26th February in 1968.  You bet this frigging female has used her married Family name to her benefit. Ms. Sonia you queastionable bimbett!!!  You're party  won because of whom you married not because of who you are, My beautiful Italian wife is more intelligent, and qualified than you. Unfortunately for her,  I chose to live  in the U.S. as oppsosed to India. Go ahead Ms. Sonia, continue to screw India, after all olive skin is a degree lighter than tanned Indian skin.  
Originally posted by bunbutt_too

<FONT color=#0000ff><FONT color=#0000ff>Who the hell is this frigging</FONT> Edvige Antonia Albina Maino? I have an invitation in my hand that my late parents got to an insignificant marrige of Rajiv Gandhi to Sonia, at 6 pm at Hyderabad House, way back on 26th February in 1968. You bet this frigging female has used her married Family name to her benefit. Ms. Sonia you queastionable bimbett!!!You're party won because of whom you married not because of who you are,My beautiful Italian wife is more intelligent, and qualified than you. Unfortunately for her, I chose to live in the U.S. as oppsosed to India. Go ahead Ms. Sonia, continue to screw India, after allolive skin is a degree lighter than tanned Indian skin. </FONT>
your wife is Italian? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† bunny?Edited by Theatre - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Theatre

your wife is Italian? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† bunny?

Yes sirrree Bob ....she is as Itaian as Apple Pie is American or Besan kah ladoo is Indian!!!!