Dill Mill Gaye

Rahul character sketch...

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
hello guys.

Rahuls character is subjected to a very drastic change these days...

i know many ppl r happy to hav him back n to see him daily on the show...it includes me too.

but apart from having him around wat matters me the most is the strength of the character...Rahul previously was a very positive and strong and confident character previously.Whateva may be the situation he was confident n sure n to the point...whether he was trying to create problems for rids or his change into a obssessed lover he was just correct n perfect...

but this sudden change is something i am unable to understand y...

He is unsure abt his priorities --is it muski or his career vch has surfaced all of a sudden?

He may be hiding something from her..

but wateva the reason it may be this change is something vch is not seeming to be good for the future RM story n for rahul's own image also...

well i think that creatives hav to stick to the character of rahul n not to make too many abrupt n irrelevant changes by vch some fans may not relate to it...

reply...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Good topic.   I also think they need more scenes with him and Armaan and Atul. 
x.sonia.x thumbnail
ya i agree. i am happy he is back but why so noncommittal all of a sudden.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He def went into change!
Rahul was the character that knew what he wanted and went for it, without sidetracking or wasting time... he was prompt and straightforward..he had a clear head and was always on his toes

he's turned into a confused majnu.. !! pyar kya kya kar deta hai insaan ko

neways, I wish Rahul brings out what his problem is to muski and somehow they find a midway point...
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rahul is seriously confusing me........he is saying career is the reason that he cannot commit.........but previously while pretending to be married to muski he never suffered from that problem.........also he was the one who wanted to take Muski with him to US.....that means he wanted to take Muski with him without commitment?😕.......may be there is some secret he is hiding.😕
ramusk thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysticwater24

Rahul is seriously confusing me........he is saying career is the reason that he cannot commit.........but previously while pretending to be married to muski he never suffered from that problem.........also he was the one who wanted to take Muski with him to US.....that means he wanted to take Muski with him without commitment?😕.......may be there is some secret he is hiding.😕

xactly..this attitude doesnt suit him...

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great topic!

I was pretty much wondering the same thing! I was really happy to see him back in DMG, but now his character is kinda messed up!

Rahul has always been a strong, sensible and realistically portrayed character (Even though I wasn't a fan of him at all when he first entered).

I don't know what's wrong with him now and his sudden committment "phobia" or something. When the whole shaadi natak thing happened between RM, he seemed so committed to Muskaan that sometimes he would forget or be disappointed that their shaadi wasn't real. Even before he left, he asked Muskaan if she wanted to go with him too.

Now when Muskaan is wanting to marry and settle down with him, he is like chickening out. Not sure what is the reason, hopefully it is justified later on.
ramusk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dangelz

Great topic!

I was pretty much wondering the same thing! I was really happy to see him back in DMG, but now his character is kinda messed up!

Rahul has always been a strong, sensible and realistically portrayed character (Even though I wasn't a fan of him at all when he first entered).

I don't know what's wrong with him now and his sudden committment "phobia" or something. When the whole shaadi natak thing happened between RM, he seemed so committed to Muskaan that sometimes he would forget or be disappointed that their shaadi wasn't real. Even before he left, he asked Muskaan if she wanted to go with him too.

Now when Muskaan is wanting to marry and settle down with him, he is like chickening out. Not sure what is the reason, hopefully it is justified later on.

xactly dunno y he is suddenly concerned abt his career and ruining his personal life..

hope it vil not be too late by the time he realises that life is more than a career and depends on the personal life too
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
I so so Agree with you !! I am actually really disappointed !!