Chit Chat

Rant of the week#2: Amir Khan's comments @ SRK (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 6:35am | IP Logged
koolsadhu1000 (Sorry don't know your name Embarrassed) I completely agree with you! You've made some great points definitely!

-Mahi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rant of the week#2: Amir Khan's comments @ SRK (Page 6)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

koolsadhu1000 (Sorry don't know your name Embarrassed) I completely agree with you! You've made some great points definitely!

-Mahi

Thanks Mahi............ All these r purely my private opinions ......I was fully prepared for Aamir fans to jump on me and tear me to shreds .LOL Name is Madhu.

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
^^ Haha! I guess everyone pick side based on which actor they like best :) But I truly think both of them are as 'bad' as the other. If one's saying something it doesn't mean the other sitting there quiet.. They're allowed to say what they mean.

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by -Mystery-

-Mahi

Thanks Mahi............ All these r purely my private opinions ......I was fully prepared for Aamir fans to jump on me and tear me to shreds .LOL Name is Madhu.

Hi Madhu,

LOL That might have happened if the topic was new, now it's a bit old, so people aren't as excited about it Embarrassed

-Mahi

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
wow!!!! 

shah rukh khan  versus  Aamir khan...lol

aap logoun ne tho rai ka parbath bana daala yaar...... made mountain out of a mole......

they both got patch up yaar..... maloom nahi kya ? it's all publicity stunt
nothing more than that....

garam tav ve mein roti tho har koi sek leta hai .... bas yahi hua hai
zyada se zyada rotiyan sekhi gayi hain LOL

anyway nice conversations I enjoyed reading it.....  Clap kudos  and applauds to both the fans......

hats off  to anon  author of this thread .....  anon  thankzz for the wonderfull thread  yaar

I enjoyed  the conversations among both the fans.... 

Edited by thambu - 10 April 2009 at 7:04pm

Katy_AZ

IF-Dazzler

Katy_AZ

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidyaa

Well , You're right!

I guess its just Aamir's sheer jealousy or plausibly his apprehensive nature !!

I don't rebuff  the fact that Aamir is a good actor , yes he is a palmary actor , But having said that , it's so very boorish of him to pass on such comments ...

Well , it could be his point of view , but I'm sure you can say  it in a better way!! And if you say that its his nature , then I guess he has to change it , as, he is in such a profession where an individual has to find a middle ground , and keep aside his/her ego problems !

The constant verbal attack on SRK , is just so very rude...And thanks o SRK , he takes it in a light manner , rather than just making it a big issue....

You may  be an incredible actor or an incredible person in your own field , but at the end of the day all what matter is Your Kind and Sweet Nature and gesticulate !!!
And , this has proved to be a very strong point in SRK's life !! And I look upto to him for the same!Smile

In my point of view , It indeed shows Aamir's level of comfort which perhaps counts in minus...

Why can't he just be happy with his own accolades? Why does he have to just time and again worry about SRK's past , present and future  ! He himself is a very good actor and should just  concentrate on his work!!

I wish Aamir stops this nonsense !!!

Sorry if I hurt any one , but then its just my point of view !Smile

And , A Great Rant Anon !Wink

Thanks

VidyaSmile
I dunno why don't these actors just start cooperating instead of bashing & leg pulling
That presents an "incomfortable " they have for othersEmbarrassed
I agree with u sis
Big smileBig smileBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top